is steering wheel access available of xbox cloud gaming?

Discus and support is steering wheel access available of xbox cloud gaming? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; can i use steering wheel with cloud gaming yet? ee741b1f-27cb-4219-ac28-d0587f62915c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by quingle dingle, Aug 19, 2022.

1. is steering wheel access available of xbox cloud gaming?

can i use steering wheel with cloud gaming yet?

:)

quingle dingle, Aug 19, 2022
  2. HARR1S 80 Win User

Why you picked Xbox one over PS4

Forza 5, the controller, cloud, live and a free copy of Fifa 14. Just hope they bring a good steering wheel out though :)
  3. HomegrownSilky Win User

Steering wheel not working on burnout paradise remastered

What steering wheel are you trying to use? I have not found any information about this game having steering wheel support on the Xbox One.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Compatible Steering Wheel

If the steering wheel is compatible with the Xbox One, then it will work on the Xbox One S & the Xbox One X. So it should work on your sons Xbox. Which make and model of steering wheel is it?
  5. FearedNightmare Win User

Kann ich mein lizensiertes Lenrad an der neuen Xbox weiter benutzen -[Translation - Can I continue to use my licensed Lenrad on the new Xbox?]

In a previous statement Xbox had confirmed that all Accessories available to the Xbox One will work on the Series X, so your new steering wheel should work on the upcoming console
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

Steering wheel not connecting

I know my Logitech G920 isn't the most straight forward thing to connect to Xbox.

Just make sure that there are no controllers or other input devices connected to the console when you connect the steering wheel and turn it on. I know for me if my controller is on when I connect my steering wheel, the steering wheel isn't registered by
    the console.

The other thing is to make sure all the cords for the steering wheel are plugged in correctly.
Thema:

is steering wheel access available of xbox cloud gaming?

1. is steering wheel access available of xbox cloud gaming? - Similar Threads - steering wheel access

2. Ferrari steering wheel

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ferrari steering wheel: my Ferrari steering wheel wont connect to the actual game what am i doing wrong? im trying to play forza 4 bit it wont let me use the wheel c21bbbc3-624d-47e0-b1c7-9a3eda405197
  3. Mam problem z kierownicą [I have problem with the steering wheel]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mam problem z kierownicą [I have problem with the steering wheel]: https://youtu.be/mWsOh0fodX8 - tutaj jest link do tego jak to wygląda Moderator Edit: Translated from Polish: Hello, I have a problem with the steering wheel. It moves along the z axis and...
  4. Xbox one steering wheel support with backwards compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one steering wheel support with backwards compatible games: Will my Logitech g920 function with backwards compatible games such as crazy taxi and split second? This is on the Xbox one. 7fef9f20-3cc9-4cd3-95ce-bb2f7b31d9f2
  5. Steering Wheel Animation Mismatch (Forza Horizon 5)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Steering Wheel Animation Mismatch (Forza Horizon 5): The in-game steering wheel model does not match the logical position of my Logitech Momo steering wheel. This is incredibly disorienting. I would rather not use the first person view that hides...
  6. Button mapping with (Fanatec or any other brand) steering wheels

in XboX Insiders
    Button mapping with (Fanatec or any other brand) steering wheels: PLEASE make Simracing a little bit more enjoyable with the Xbox. Please enable the use and the customized mapping of all buttons on a steering wheel. Only on Xbox there are buttons, which cant be...
  7. Connect 2 steering wheel Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connect 2 steering wheel Xbox one: Hi, I am having two steering wheels genesis seaborg 350 . I want to connect them both to Xbox . They both need a controller to work. Can i use two controllers to connect them both or it is...
  8. Connecting 2 steering wheels to one Xbox One console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting 2 steering wheels to one Xbox One console: Hello, I was wondering if I am able to use 2 different steering wheels (both XONE compatible) on a single Xbox One console for the purpose of split screen gaming? The wheels are Thrustmaster TX...
  9. Steering wheel

in XBoX on Consoles
    Steering wheel: I've got a thrustmaster ferrari steering wheel but it's for playstation. Any time i plug it in the light comes on but none of the buttons work on it. Is there anything I can do to get it to work...
  10. Connecting two logitech G923 steering wheels to Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting two logitech G923 steering wheels to Xbox: I Purchased two logitech G923 steering wheels with pedals so that we can race on Formula 1 2021. We are able to use one of the logitech steering wheels but have not been able to figure out how to...