Is the Adaptive XBox Controller available anywhere in South Africa??

Discus and support Is the Adaptive XBox Controller available anywhere in South Africa?? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, my brother recently ordered a QuadStick and he really wants an adaptive X-Box controller, is there any place i can order them online that ships... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Claudine van Wyk, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Is the Adaptive XBox Controller available anywhere in South Africa??

Hi, my brother recently ordered a QuadStick and he really wants an adaptive X-Box controller, is there any place i can order them online that ships internationally?

The South African Microsoft Store doesn't even have it as a product and the US and UK stores don't ship internationally.

Is there anyone who can give me any information about how i could purchase one and get it to South Africa?

:)

Claudine van Wyk, Apr 18, 2019
  2. Koods Win User

While I wouldn't advocate using them there are intermediary sites which allow users to have goods delivered to say a P.O. Box in a designated country then forwarded on to the user in their home country. I would however suggest following up & certainly
    tagging in your local Xbox community on social media to see if they can have some influence in getting the adaptive controller shipping to your locale!
  3. Claudine van Wyk Win User

Thank you so much

I actually do have family in the UK so i could always have it sent to them and then have them send it to me, I just think its a last resort sort of option for time and because they need to be handled carefully.

I'll try to find a local X-Box community on social media, thank you!
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox Adaptive Controller

Hi there WeariedPython61,

In reference to the Xbox Adaptive Controller is available in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK and the
    United States. If you need assistance troubleshooting here are a couple of resources:

Let us know if this helps.
  5. jEBEDIAH bEANZ Win User

Able to hold gun in left hand?

i dont think customizing controls is available but halo has always had some lefty, south paw type controls so it will most likely be in.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Default difficulty settings for all games

Hi Gabriele,

Is your question referring to how the Xbox adaptive controller works?

Here are the best available resources that talk all about the adaptive controller and how it works:

Feel free to ask us anything else we are here to help!
Thema:

1. Is the Adaptive XBox Controller available anywhere in South Africa?? - Similar Threads - Adaptive Controller available

2. Xbox one controller adapter for computer

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one controller adapter for computer: Hello, first of all I want to apologize but this is translated by Google translation. I bought an adapter and an xbox one controller a while ago for my computer. It worked very well since already...
  3. Xbox adaptive controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox adaptive controller: Hi, I'm trying to install the xbox adaptive controller on my windows pc/laptop. I have connected those 2 with bluetooth but it doesn't seem to be working. Is the connecting between the xbox...
  4. Adaptive controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adaptive controller: I have bought the adaptive controller. But i want to connect a gamepad with double thumbsticks to it. That works but only 1 thumbstick. My daughter cant you use the left trigger because of her...
  5. Xbox Adaptive Controller for Non Disabled Gamers

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Adaptive Controller for Non Disabled Gamers: The Xbox Adaptive Controller was made for movement impaired individuals. My question is has anyone that isn't disabled used one to make a custom control setup AKA further expand customization?...
  6. Does the Xbox Adaptive Controller feature outputs for feedback?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does the Xbox Adaptive Controller feature outputs for feedback?: I'm looking to use the Xbox Adaptive Controller as a way to output feedback that is usually made for controller vibrations to trigger a light source. I have looked at the documentation and I don't...
  7. Xbox One Controller and Wireless Adapter not working on Windows Server 2019

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox One Controller and Wireless Adapter not working on Windows Server 2019: Xbox One Controller and Wireless Adapter not working on Windows Server 2019 Maybe the USB used for connection is an older model or that the USB is faulty ae29146f-6eb7-4c17-bbf2-729ecb3fdfee
  8. Adaptive controller/joystick not registering clicks

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adaptive controller/joystick not registering clicks: I have the adaptive joystick plugged into the left usb port to control the left thumb stick via copilot. The issue is that when I click the adaptive thumb stick, the thumb stick click does not...
  9. Xbox One Controller Adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Adapter: My adapter on my controller won't unmute and it has worked previously for months. What do I do? 68a47baa-baa0-4a1c-a9e3-5067e7373a78
  10. xbox one wireless adapter for windows 10 : compatible with xbox 360 controllers?

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox one wireless adapter for windows 10 : compatible with xbox 360 controllers?: Hello, Is the xbox one controller adapter compatible with xbox 360 controllers? I speak about this adapter : https://www.xbox.com/fr-FR/xbox-one/accessories/adapters/wireless-adapter-windows...