Is the All Access worth it?

Discus and support Is the All Access worth it? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I think its worth it if you dont have any gold or game pass subscription already and also if you dont have a XB1X already......... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Tarnend, Nov 28, 2019.

1. Tarnend
    Tarnend Guest

I think its worth it if you dont have any gold or game pass subscription already and also if you dont have a XB1X already......

:)

Tarnend, Nov 28, 2019
  2. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

I think of you add up the costs its itt really much of a benefit and may even cost you more. But if you're someone who can afford to pay the full fee of project scarlett up front then paying this in installments may be helpful.
  3. Real Dangerr Win User

I think its too much...you have to buy a new Xbox then trade it in for another then trade that one in for the new Xbox and still wait a few months after to get all the things, too much.
  4. XxDARKxWAVExX Win User

If I didn't already have the x I would do it.
  5. NLH1 Win User

All access is perfect for people on a budget and who prefer buying games digitally, personally i'll have to see the prices when they're released and decide for myself what I'm willing to pay for what I'm getting.
  6. Anghellic Karma Win User

I'm not a fan of it. I would much rather purchase things outright, as sale prices, and save money, than pay an amount over time that isn't an actual deal.
Thema:

1. Is the All Access worth it? - Similar Threads - Access worth

2. Xbox All Access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox All Access: I am wanting to purchase the new Xbox X series in November when it comes out. I was looking at the website and came across the all access program. I Was curious, the money that you spend on the...
  3. Accessing Warzone/Mulitplayer games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accessing Warzone/Mulitplayer games: All of a sudden i am unable to join a COD Warzone game and it is continually searching. I also try to join a multiplayer game and it lags out at the loading screen and says lost connection to...
  4. How do I access the console update screen?

in XBoX on Mobile
    How do I access the console update screen?: I need a code there for the mobile app. f6a27e54-c853-4539-bac4-b621cf0322d7
  5. Xbox 360 partitioned space and cant access my stuff

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 partitioned space and cant access my stuff: I am having issues with my Xbox 360 E that I got 9 years ago. today I decided to move it, to my desk space after it sitting turned off for three+ years. When I turned it on I noticed that...
  6. Family Accessability

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family Accessability: I have 3 Xbox's with 2 kids and myself, My sons has its own account and unit is the home unit, mine is listed as a home as well, my younger child can only use Live on the 3rd non home Xbox when...
  7. Xbox loading screen whenever I try to access content in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox loading screen whenever I try to access content in game: Whenever I select an option in game that will load me into an online lobby to start playing, the screen goes grey with a loading circle on screen. It looks to be official and not part of the game...
  8. Can't subscribe to ea access duo to location issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't subscribe to ea access duo to location issues: Hello, recently i redeemed the 5$ gift from xbox live and went to ea access. So my problem is i can't subscribe duo to location reasons. It tells me the following: " Try a different way to pay...
  9. Why cant I access my approx. $5000.00 worth of movies for which you took my money?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I access my approx. $5000.00 worth of movies for which you took my money?: Why cant I access my approx. $5000.00 worth of movies for which you took my money? My acct. is paid up to date and you took the money...why can I not watch to the 235 movies?...
  10. EA Access worth it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    EA Access worth it?: To those that have it, what do you think? I think I'm mainly asking if the games are decent. I know they seem to add a new game every month and I wonder if they'll still do that this month. I've...