Is the anyway to put the mic on by default?

Discus and support Is the anyway to put the mic on by default? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've tried numerous settings but it always turns itself off. So is there an actual way to have the mic always on? Here's a video demonstrating the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BlitZStrikeR52, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Is the anyway to put the mic on by default?

I've tried numerous settings but it always turns itself off. So is there an actual way to have the mic always on?

Here's a video demonstrating the problem https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95vPLe4ufkI&feature=youtu.be

:)

BlitZStrikeR52, Feb 14, 2020
  2. BlitZStrikeR52 Win User

The problem still occurs even if my mic is left plugged in.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Blitz,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand you are having issues with the mic setting staying on. Unfortunately, if you disconnect the mic and then plug it back in, it will reset the settings. Try leaving the mic connected and see if it stays on.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Voice Chat Problem

Is your mic muted? I know after market headsets have a mic mute, mine does anyways.
  5. Hybridizm Win User

No 360 wireless headsets will be compaitible for X1?

That's a real pain considering I own two wireless headsets but I already knew that was going to be the case anyway. Besides, why would they allow it in the first place? Accessories are a money maker, and it would also render the idea of them putting a mic
    in with the Xbox One obsolete.
  6. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Grab the Flag, but NOT Capture the Flag ?????

What Jag said, they were probably just kill-wh0ring. Anyways, if your playing HC modes, just keep stunning or flashing him til the enemy kills him, that way your not kicked. Or you could put on your mic and ask him whats up?
Thema:

1. Is the anyway to put the mic on by default? - Similar Threads - anyway put mic

2. Is there anyway to share xbox live gold on xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyway to share xbox live gold on xbox 360?: Hello, So I have some codes that allow free xbox live gold, but before I use them I want to know if there is any way to share it with all accounts on my xbox 360....
  3. Bought DLC and gifted it to friends for it to only work on Xbox anyway to convert it to PC...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought DLC and gifted it to friends for it to only work on Xbox anyway to convert it to PC...: Hello, I bought the World War Z season pass and gifted it to my friends thinking they would be able to play it. They play the game on their PC using their game pass. I was wondering is there...
  4. I bought sonic mega collection plus is there anyway to play the disc on Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought sonic mega collection plus is there anyway to play the disc on Xbox one?: Does anybody know of any Sonic game? One Sonic to Sonic and knuckles. Are backwards compatible with Xbox One? Please help me out, I've already wasted my money on this game. I don't wanna do it...
  5. New Community App / Feed is terrible! Anyway to revert to old wall scrollable one?

in XboX Insiders
    New Community App / Feed is terrible! Anyway to revert to old wall scrollable one?: Like many others i have the new Community app with the row scrolling to the right. Its absolutely terrible and laggy! I dont want multiple rows to have to scroll through. Also why is the friends...
  6. Can I connect the Trust Gxt emita plus streaming microfon anyways to my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I connect the Trust Gxt emita plus streaming microfon anyways to my xbox: I read that i cannot use the trust mic with the usb and my question is Can i use the trust emita plus streaming microfon anyways on the xbox one s? Please reply to me. Microfon:...
  7. My old username is displayed below my new one. Is there anyway to fix this? I changed it...

in XboX Insiders
    My old username is displayed below my new one. Is there anyway to fix this? I changed it...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ItzTheSoulrender [link] [comments]
  8. My account got hacked and permanently banned is there anyway it can get unbanned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account got hacked and permanently banned is there anyway it can get unbanned.: My account got hacked and one day I tried logging in and it said my account was locked. It said to fill out a compliance lock form, which I did multiple times. I never got any good news back only...
  9. Is there anyway to be in party and hear game chat at the same time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyway to be in party and hear game chat at the same time?: I was always wondering why I NEVER heard anybody speak on xbox in game chat. I used to hear tons of people leaving their mics on and talking [Mod Removed - Profanity] or giving callouts, but then...
  10. You put in a screen size calibration page but didn't put in anyway to move it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    You put in a screen size calibration page but didn't put in anyway to move it.: I'm looking at this calibration screen size chart in the HD calibration options and there is no way to adjust it. Am I missing something? Is there no way to actually adjust it and line up the...