Is the anyway to put the mic on by default?

Discus and support Is the anyway to put the mic on by default? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've tried numerous settings but it always turns itself off. So is there an actual way to have the mic always on? Here's a video demonstrating the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BlitZStrikeR52, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Is the anyway to put the mic on by default?

I've tried numerous settings but it always turns itself off. So is there an actual way to have the mic always on?

Here's a video demonstrating the problem https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95vPLe4ufkI&feature=youtu.be

:)

BlitZStrikeR52, Feb 14, 2020
  2. BlitZStrikeR52 Win User

The problem still occurs even if my mic is left plugged in.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Blitz,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand you are having issues with the mic setting staying on. Unfortunately, if you disconnect the mic and then plug it back in, it will reset the settings. Try leaving the mic connected and see if it stays on.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Voice Chat Problem

Is your mic muted? I know after market headsets have a mic mute, mine does anyways.
  5. Hybridizm Win User

No 360 wireless headsets will be compaitible for X1?

That's a real pain considering I own two wireless headsets but I already knew that was going to be the case anyway. Besides, why would they allow it in the first place? Accessories are a money maker, and it would also render the idea of them putting a mic
    in with the Xbox One obsolete.
  6. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Grab the Flag, but NOT Capture the Flag ?????

What Jag said, they were probably just kill-wh0ring. Anyways, if your playing HC modes, just keep stunning or flashing him til the enemy kills him, that way your not kicked. Or you could put on your mic and ask him whats up?
Thema:

1. Is the anyway to put the mic on by default? - Similar Threads - anyway put mic

2. Anyway to skip the Network Minimum Requirements with console streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyway to skip the Network Minimum Requirements with console streaming?: I've been struggling with double NAT forever with the internet provider I have because their limiting control with your own connection, is there some way to bypass needing a NAT type moderate or...
  3. anyway to go back to an old sync on a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    anyway to go back to an old sync on a game?: hey! so i wanted to play forza horizon 4 on pc but it took forever to sync my data from console, and i pressed cancel and it started at the beginning again? is there anyway i can go back or......
  4. anyway to get back into an account if the email account is gone

in XBoX Accessibility
    anyway to get back into an account if the email account is gone: so i had a second account that i used for games with account specific progress, example warframe, this accounts email was deleted ( it was a gmail account ) after a attempt to get into it was...
  5. Anyway to force a console update outside of of home

in XboX Insiders
    Anyway to force a console update outside of of home: So I'm away from home and can't stream my console only thing I can think of is forcing my console to update cause I'm away for another week and was fine till I heard about this update I'm in delta...
  6. Anyway to get around this? (I haven't tried a vpn or anything yet but all help appreciated)

in XboX Insiders
    Anyway to get around this? (I haven't tried a vpn or anything yet but all help appreciated): [IMG] submitted by /u/NigGorilla666 [link] [comments]
  7. Is there anyway to get Xbox Streaming working on the mobile app if I'm brand new to Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there anyway to get Xbox Streaming working on the mobile app if I'm brand new to Xbox...: submitted by /u/panimage [link] [comments]
  8. My old Gamertag is in bottom, is there anyway to remove the # name? My old Gamertag isn't...

in XboX Insiders
    My old Gamertag is in bottom, is there anyway to remove the # name? My old Gamertag isn't...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Talers-Username [link] [comments]
  9. Is there anyway I can be in the alpha or aloha skip ahead ring I've been a member for a...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there anyway I can be in the alpha or aloha skip ahead ring I've been a member for a...: [IMG] submitted by /u/LobsterWhisker [link] [comments]
  10. You put in a screen size calibration page but didn't put in anyway to move it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    You put in a screen size calibration page but didn't put in anyway to move it.: I'm looking at this calibration screen size chart in the HD calibration options and there is no way to adjust it. Am I missing something? Is there no way to actually adjust it and line up the...