Is the Beta ring safe to use again?

Discus and support Is the Beta ring safe to use again? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; There were some quite concerning issues reported about the upper rings when the SX first came out. Because of this I moved back down to Omega. How is... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/pricesturgidtache, Oct 10, 2021.

1. Is the Beta ring safe to use again?

There were some quite concerning issues reported about the upper rings when the SX first came out. Because of this I moved back down to Omega.

How is Beta now?

I'm on Series X.

submitted by /u/pricesturgidtache
    [link] [comments]

/u/pricesturgidtache, Oct 10, 2021
  2. xNikolex Win User

Xbox streaming preview

You need to either be in the uk or us and be an xbox insider on ring beta, alpha or alpha skip ahead.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Insider program

You have to be in the alpha ring of the insider program or use the beta xbox app on a windows 10 pc.
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

The New Dashboard 11/4/2019

In my understanding the Dashboard experiment, A, B, C selection, is totally random.

As "Both consoles say their OS Version is (19h1_release_xbox_dev_1911.191028-1335)" your consoles are either in the Beta or Delta ring.

Both those rings and Omega ring are getting a preview update News release notes Beta Delta Omega
    Insiders
    today, which you can manually start or wait until it becomes mandatory.

After you do the update, if you want to change rings, it will be the perfect time to change as all those rings will be on the same release. Subject to eligibility.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Gamer Pic

On the console it's only available if you are in the alpha ring. If not, you'll have to use the Xbox beta app through Windows 10.
  6. Alliance United Win User

Hi,

At the moment the new Xbox Avatar Beta is available to those in Alpha - Skip Ahead, Alpha, and Beta. When you open the Xbox Insider Hub, it should show under announcements the ring your console is currently enrolled in, can you double check to make sure
    its within one of those rings listed. If so, it should show under 'Insider content' with the option to enroll in the app beta.

If you need to change the ring you're currently enrolled in, please go into 'Insider content'>Xbox One Update Preview>Manage. You will be given access to the rings you are currently eligible for.

Let us know if it still not showing after checking your preview ring.
Thema:

Is the Beta ring safe to use again?

1. Is the Beta ring safe to use again? - Similar Threads - Beta ring safe

2. Offline update in Beta Ring help

in XboX Insiders
    Offline update in Beta Ring help: So I'm in the Beta Ring and my Xbox Series X is stuck in an update loop that I can't get out of. Resetting doesn't help, and I obviously cant perform an offline update. So what are my options...
  3. (Beta Ring) Xbox One X black screen flickering [TCL TV]

in XboX Insiders
    (Beta Ring) Xbox One X black screen flickering [TCL TV]: I just got a Xbox One X from GameStop to replace my OG XBONE, everything worked fine for the last 3 hours, signed up for the beta Ring, downloaded the beta Ring update, and tried to watch YouTube....
  4. Console turns on by itself (Beta Ring)

in XboX Insiders
    Console turns on by itself (Beta Ring): My Xbox One S randomly turns on by itself. This has been happening for about the past week. I previously thought that it was caused by the Xbox Alexa skill but after disabling it the problem...
  5. Are automatic uploads to the xbox network for Screenshots broken? (Beta ring)

in XboX Insiders
    Are automatic uploads to the xbox network for Screenshots broken? (Beta ring): Its been a week and the section of manage captures on the xbox network on the console is buggy and not updating causing problems for the mobile app in the process. I feel like my stuff isnt...
  6. Changed to beta ring last night still no update

in XboX Insiders
    Changed to beta ring last night still no update: I was hoping I'd have the latest beta updates to try out... Any ideas why? submitted by /u/derekagraham [link] [comments]
  7. Disconnect issue on the beta ring

in XboX Insiders
    Disconnect issue on the beta ring: When I join an xbox party it just randomly DC's me from the party with no given reason. I left the alpha ring because of the party issues and now it's made it's way into the beta ring. Can someone...
  8. Does anyone know when the controller update for the elite series 2 on the Beta ring will be...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know when the controller update for the elite series 2 on the Beta ring will be...: I think I seen a post saying that the update had came out on the Beta ring but I'm not 100% sure. submitted by /u/MJR_XCI [link] [comments]
  9. 4K UI for Beta ring XBOX Insiders!

in XboX Insiders
    4K UI for Beta ring XBOX Insiders!: Does anyone know when the 4K UI is being implemented for the Beta Ring Xbox Insiders? submitted by /u/Age_of_Archon [link] [comments]
  10. Safe to change from Beta ring without a factory refresh?

in XboX Insiders
    Safe to change from Beta ring without a factory refresh?: I was wondering now that the public has the new dashboard, is it safe to change rings/unenroll without having to go through console-setup again and redownload profiles? I can't seem to find any...