Is the call back center open

Discus and support Is the call back center open in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is xbox customer support closed because of the corona virus 046c7df2-4384-4f9c-95d5-50ccc2edb799 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Warrior Angel76, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Is the call back center open

Is xbox customer support closed because of the corona virus

:)

Warrior Angel76, Mar 24, 2020
  2. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Hi, you can try if the support chat works. Due to the Corona crisis, support may be poorly staffed but support via chat or Twitter may still work
  3. Smwutches Win User

It can depend on your region as far as their hours, but they have been. You can request a call back at http://support.xbox.com/contact-us It should tell you when they are
    open there as well.
  4. kev edin Win User

To be honest I'm not sure yet . Different countries have different rules for who can and cant be open for the Corona virus. Best to check your countries web site see if it has been updated. đź‘Ť
  5. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

customer service

I’m not sure what the issue is, but you can request a call back from the call back center, however, the operating are NOT 24/7.
  6. rocking900 Win User

Package still with Microsoft - memphis Tennessee not shipped yet

Do signature is required its info is by ups but if you have local ups we will call center you have to call them Friday night and they open to pick up on Saturday 10am to 1pm
Thema:

1. Is the call back center open - Similar Threads - call center open

2. Call of duty Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty Modern Warfare: I bought the pre order pack in the game store for Modern Warfare 2 remastered and tried downloading both packs multiple times and the dlc that comes with it will not show up in Modern Warfare any...
  3. Call of Duty missing DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty missing DLC: Hi, just bought the game installed it all and its saying Im missing Multiplayer pack 2, can see it sat in my ready to install but everytime i install it, just goes back in the ready to install...
  4. call of duty ww2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    call of duty ww2: how can i get good at playing team death match on call of duty ww2 c7b907d7-3acf-485c-aa50-58f5c4cb3a60
  5. Calling my Xbox family

in XBoX on Consoles
    Calling my Xbox family: My family and I are in a rough spot and I'm asking for help from my Xbox family. All I'm asking is for you to please share this link all types of help is appreciated. [mod removed]...
  6. call of duty modern warfare xbox x crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    call of duty modern warfare xbox x crash: i am having a problem with the call of duty every time I try to play the game suddenly crash like after 5 minutes and some times I can play up to 1 or 2 full matches and when the crash happened I...
  7. Is the call back center open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the call back center open: Is the call back center open ac5465ed-68da-4604-be6e-34430d18ac2f
  8. looks like Xbox support chats and calls centers are highly likely to help due to COVID -19...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looks like Xbox support chats and calls centers are highly likely to help due to COVID -19...: looks like Xbox support chats and calls centers are highly likely to help due to COVID -19 (coronavirus) they won't be picking up or you will rarely get connected to an Xbox agent...
  9. Did Microsoft fire their call center staff?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did Microsoft fire their call center staff?: I'm attempting to call Microsoft, but for my convenience, the phone system refers me to the website so that I can get the options not to receive a call from support. Is this the new Microsoft way?...
  10. no help just got off phone with xbox live call center ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    no help just got off phone with xbox live call center ?: few my friends cant here me at all talking i can here them but they cant here me talking i joined other friends partys to see if it was on my end its not the others frineds can here me talking...