Is the console insider beta safe?

Discus and support Is the console insider beta safe? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've heard of a few issues where it gets stuck at the updating screen and countless others, so I just want to know of any potential issues or bugs that... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/youuslash, Aug 1, 2020.

1. /u/youuslash
    /u/youuslash Guest

I've heard of a few issues where it gets stuck at the updating screen and countless others, so I just want to know of any potential issues or bugs that could potentially break my console, and I wanted to join mainly for that feature where you can turn down specific people. Is it worth it? Sorry, and thank you in advanced.

submitted by /u/youuslash
    [link] [comments]

/u/youuslash, Aug 1, 2020
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

Beta testing

Beta testers for games or Xbox Console updates?

Certain developers use the Xbox Insiders to beta test their games.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

I would love to be a beta tester

You can download the Insider app on your console & apply to be in the Insider program to test console updates if accepted.

Game beta's are run by the games developer/publisher.
  4. Andrezzao Win User

I can not leave the Xbox Insider

Hi, it depends what ring you are in. Currently there is no insider build for Beta, Delta and Omega rings, this means you will be on the current public build.
    So I was in the beta, but I would like to take my console from the insider and not receive more updates and the insider hub app is not getting my console off, it just stays on hold.
  5. Andrezzao Win User

I can not leave the Xbox Insider

Hi, it depends what ring you are in. Currently there is no insider build for Beta, Delta and Omega rings, this means you will be on the current public build.

So I was in the beta, but I would like to take my console from the insider and not receive more updates and the insider hub app is not getting my console off, it just stays on hold.
    Ready! I just took a look at the hub insider and is no longer my console as an insider, this is all OK now, thank you! big hug!
  6. annix Win User

Xbox Beta App

As far as I know, this would have nothing to do with the Insiders Program? The Insiders program just extends to Xbox One dashboard updates and certain console betas, to my knowledge the PC Beta program is a totally separate entity.

That said, the type of people to be active both as an insider and on that subreddit would probably also be the type of person to try out the Beta App for PC.
Thema:

1. Is the console insider beta safe? - Similar Threads - console insider beta

2. Console streaming keeps telling me I need to be an insider....Xbox says I am o e

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming keeps telling me I need to be an insider....Xbox says I am o e: Need help getting console streaming to work. I'm an insider, don't need updates, and I have checked all of the threads on this subreddit. Game streaming app tells me I'm not an insider and I can't...
  3. After update from insider program my console stop working.

in XboX Insiders
    After update from insider program my console stop working.: Really what we do??? When i do the insider upate my xbox one x console never go online again. It bring me always the same issue. And when i try from win10 to download and run the insider app...
  4. Insider user's profile and its linked consoles for future notice.

in XboX Insiders
    Insider user's profile and its linked consoles for future notice.: Hey there. Do you have any info, for those who are gonna buy Xbox series x, what is gonna happen? Is xbox insider leveling global like windows insiders 10 PC where I can move to the same ring...
  5. How likely is it that I may wake up one day to my console being bricked on the insider updates?

in XboX Insiders
    How likely is it that I may wake up one day to my console being bricked on the insider updates?: How likely is it that I may wake up one day to my console being bricked on the insider updates? submitted by /u/Jblockman93 [link] [comments]
  6. Problem in game audio after last insider console update.

in XboX Insiders
    Problem in game audio after last insider console update.: Recently, most especify, after the last Insider update on my Xbox One S ( I am a Preview Alpha ), I have a lot of problens in game sounds. Basically, I am playing and from nowhere, the sound get...
  7. game is stuck inside my console

in XBoX on Consoles
    game is stuck inside my console: I moved my Xbox One with a game still inside it and the game came off the disc drive now everytime I push the eject button or turn on and off my console my Xbox makes a grinding noise....
  8. Couple questions about insiders program and console streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Couple questions about insiders program and console streaming: Hi all, Just recently got a one x and wanted to enroll in the insider program that way I can utilize Xbox console streaming. I was wondering 1) is the omega ring the ring closest to the public?...
  9. Insider console, Used.. how to fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Insider console, Used.. how to fix?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Z4ND3R-C4GE [link] [comments]
  10. Insider xbox console update help

in XboX Insiders
    Insider xbox console update help: Hello. A long time ago (8 months) I signed up for the insider programme, but with a different account. I now want to enter the BETA part (instead of omega) and when I press it, it says "please...