Is the controller that comes with the xbox had been already paired with the console?

Discus and support Is the controller that comes with the xbox had been already paired with the console? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have watched some youtube’s videos and one said that the controller comes with the xbox has been already paired with the console.Is it true? What I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by 子俊宋, Oct 6, 2019.

1. 子俊宋
    子俊宋 Guest

Is the controller that comes with the xbox had been already paired with the console?

I have watched some youtube’s videos and one said that the controller comes with the xbox has been already paired with the console.Is it true?

What I have watched:

[Mod Removed-Link]

Around 8:40 to 9:30

:)

子俊宋, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Airyrose666 Win User

I had to pair mine to the console before I could use it
  3. VampyOcean1520 Win User

I really don't remember that but I don't think so, maybe you have to sync it yourself.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

If I remember right, I had to pair mine to the console before I could use it, so yeah, you have to pair to the console first before you can use it.
  5. Biggshow Win User

I have always had to pair my controls with my new Xbox's. Never heard of that before.
  6. Tarnend Win User

I have normally connected mine up with the usb cable when I first got it so was sync'd up that way
Thema:

1. Is the controller that comes with the xbox had been already paired with the console? - Similar Threads - controller comes been

2. How come once I connect a headset to one of my controllers, I can't use the headset for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How come once I connect a headset to one of my controllers, I can't use the headset for...: I've been having trouble with my mic not working properly on one of my controllers. I figured out that my controller was the reason why my mic sounded bad. I tried to connect my mic with a better...
  3. Chat vocale con controller Xbox One S (versione bluetooth) su Windows 10: come fare?...

in XBoX on Windows
    Chat vocale con controller Xbox One S (versione bluetooth) su Windows 10: come fare?...: Volevo sapere come posso utilizzare cuffie + microfono su un controller Xbox One S (versione bluetooth) collegato a un PC con Windows 10. Se collego delle cuffie nel controller, non si sente...
  4. Xbox One Wireless controller won't come on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Wireless controller won't come on: I bought a brand new xbox one x in september as a birthday gift to myself. It was the all white version with the Fallout 76 game attached to it. It came with the xbox and the white controller....
  5. Elite Controller Rubber Grip - Coming Off Again

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Rubber Grip - Coming Off Again: Hi, I have spoken to customer support in the UK about a repeat issue with the rubber grips on my Elite Controller. It was returned under warranty, less than a year ago and now it has happened...
  6. Xbox elite controller rb is loose and comes off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller rb is loose and comes off: I heard theh still fix this since its so common, is this true? Even when it's out of warranty 464215de-bfcc-4e8c-b7a8-e6b8aac3fe83
  7. Grips coming off elite controller

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Grips coming off elite controller: the grips on my elite controller and peeling off and I cannot fix it. (Push them back into the crease) the right trigger and bumper get stuck a lot. Help thanks 294c3ec6-26ee-4d6a-989d-47250d2fb93c
  8. Xbox elite controller grip is comeing apart from the controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller grip is comeing apart from the controller: My elite controller grip is falling off and obviously hasn't been made to withstand use or is faulty since Xbox / Microsoft are manufacturers of this product I expect a full replacement as the...
  9. Why do all the Xbox One Elite Controllers come broken or break in a short time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do all the Xbox One Elite Controllers come broken or break in a short time?: I finally purchased an xbox one elite controller after hearing 2 years of hype. I buy one brand new from Gamestop for 150 bucks. Open the box for the first time just to find one of the bumpers...
  10. more xbox elite controllers coming for sale?

in XBoX on Consoles
    more xbox elite controllers coming for sale?: DO YOU THINK THERE WILL BE MORE XBOX ONE ELITE CONTROLLERS TO BE SOLD FROM RETAILERS AFTER THE CHRISTMAS BLOW OUT? RIGHT NOW I CANT FIND THEM ANYWHERE (BESTBUY, WALMART, GAMESTOP) EVEN AMAZON...