Is the insider app not working for anyone else?

Discus and support Is the insider app not working for anyone else? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Ive uninstalled and reinstalled it twice, but its still stuck on loading. Also, after closing the app, the entire system becomes unstable and wont... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/OminousGaze, Sep 24, 2021.

1. Is the insider app not working for anyone else?

Ive uninstalled and reinstalled it twice, but its still stuck on loading. Also, after closing the app, the entire system becomes unstable and wont allow me to open anything else. It wont even shut down by itself properly and the only way to achieve shutting it down is to hard reset it or unplug the power cord from the system.

submitted by /u/OminousGaze
    [link] [comments]

/u/OminousGaze, Sep 24, 2021
  2. TallestDavid Win User

xbox insider app isnt working.

3. TallestDavid Win User

i have it on my PC. says STATE oF decays for PC beta. taht i dont see anymore.
  4. ethanlouks Win User

XBOX insider hub app not working

I have tried Method two before, and when i tried method one i now cant reinstall the xbox app. getting error code 0x800706B5.

It would be great if i could get help more then once every 24 hours.
  5. Jomari Arc Win User

XBOX insider hub app not working

Thank you for your response. Let us try to uninstall Xbox app then clear the cache of Microsoft Store, Here are two methods below:

Method 1:

Steps on how to uninstall and reinstall the Xbox app on your computer:

    1. Type Windows Powershell in search box.

    2. Right click on Windows Powershell and select Run as administrator.

    3. Copy and paste the following command.

         get-appxpackage *Microsoft.XboxApp* | remove-appxpackage 

4. Press Enter key.

After uninstalling the Xbox app, we suggest you to download and install the app again and check.

You can download the Xbox app from the following
    link

Method 2:

Here are steps on how to clear the cache and reset Microsoft Store on Windows 10:

1. Close Windows Store app, if it’s running.

2. In the Start menu search box, type WSReset (Windows Store Reset) to see Wsreset in the search results.

3. Right-click on WSReset and then click Run as administrator option. Click Yes button when you see the User Account Confirmation box.

NOTE: If the WSReset utility is not appearing in the search result, you can launch the same from the System32 folder (Windows\System32). To open WSReset tool from System32 folder, please navigate to the drive where Windows 10 is installed (usually “C”),
    open up Windows folder, and open up System32 folder. Here, you can find WSReset.exe file. Right-click on it and then click Run as administrator option.

4. The Store app should now automatically launch along with the Command Prompt. The Command Prompt window will automatically disappear after a couple of seconds.

Update us if the issue persists.
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello TallestDavid,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an error occurring through an Xbox Insider App.

Would this happen to concern the Xbox Insider Hub? If so, please attempt to
    uninstall and then install the application on your Xbox One console. Is the app not allowing you to submit reports? Could you clarify
    what is occurring exactly with the app?

Clarify the above questions, and or try the suggestions provided and then feel free to let us know the results.

Best wishes!
Thema:

Is the insider app not working for anyone else?

1. Is the insider app not working for anyone else? - Similar Threads - insider app working

2. Insider app not working can’t launch and report a problem

in XboX Insiders
    Insider app not working can’t launch and report a problem: Everytime I tried to report a problem says download bundle but I have it downloaded. I uninstalled it now I can’t download it again submitted by /u/DoubleAttention2742 [link] [comments]
  3. Store not working, no insider app anymore (omega version)

in XboX Insiders
    Store not working, no insider app anymore (omega version): [IMG] submitted by /u/auxua [link] [comments]
  4. Halo: MCC Insider App Update Not Working

in XboX Insiders
    Halo: MCC Insider App Update Not Working: I just installed the Halo: MCC Insider App for Xbox One to try the ODST flight, but every time I try to open it, it says "Update Needed. You need this update, but we can't get it at the moment....
  5. Why dosen't the Xbox Insider Hub Beta app for PC does not work

in XboX Insiders
    Why dosen't the Xbox Insider Hub Beta app for PC does not work: I am in the Xbox Insider Program for FTE and I downloaded the Beta for the Insider Hub App on my PC but all it does is display some kind of octopus in a helmet when you launch it. Why doesn't this...
  6. xbox insider app isnt working.

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox insider app isnt working.: the game STATE OF DECAY one beta. isnt there help? i asked before no one helpped me. it was there before. had to reinstall my OS because last build was corrupted as usual...
  7. [PC] Xbox One Elite controller working only inside "Xbox Accessories" app

in XBoX on Windows
    [PC] Xbox One Elite controller working only inside "Xbox Accessories" app: This is a very strange malfunctioning: my elite controller works ONLY inside the "Xbox Accessories" app. The controller gets detected, both wired and wirelessly, but the PC doesn't register its...
  8. xbox insider hub app wont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox insider hub app wont work: The Xbox insider hub app believes i am under 18 no matter what i do even if i leave the family or make a new one it does not work. also after getting this app if i leave the family it makes me a...
  9. (WIN10) Failing to connect to just the Xbox Insider App, the normal Xbox app works fine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (WIN10) Failing to connect to just the Xbox Insider App, the normal Xbox app works fine: I'm unable to connect to the Xbox Insider App on Windows. I don't normally have problems with my internet/connecting to things, and my account is connected on the Win Xbox App fine. I have tried...
  10. XBOX insider hub app not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX insider hub app not working: Ive restarted my pc, reinstalled the app, and talked to multiple reps but the app still wont work. When i launch it it comes up as a big green square window that only says "please sign in to use...