Is the Microsoft edge update for insiders only?

Discus and support Is the Microsoft edge update for insiders only? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I got a update a few weeks ago for Microsoft edge and downloaded it which added keyboard and mouse support. This also made it to where you can no... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/RiSz-Turtle, Aug 3, 2021.

1. Is the Microsoft edge update for insiders only?

I got a update a few weeks ago for Microsoft edge and downloaded it which added keyboard and mouse support. This also made it to where you can no longer download add ons for the bedrock version of Minecraft. If I cancelled being an insider would I have the old Microsoft edge?Or is this and update that everyone has? I would like to download bedrock add ons again because they’re getting better.

submitted by /u/RiSz-Turtle
    [link] [comments]

/u/RiSz-Turtle, Aug 3, 2021
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox one web browser is really bad

Hi

There will be a completely new version of Microsoft Edge, coming in the Spring Update.

It is currently in testing with the Insider Preview rings.
  3. Frank-SE Win User

Microsoft Edge Insider.

Olá

Atualmente, alguns dos recursos estão desativados ou ainda não foram lançados para Xbox, e é por isso que ele ainda está disponível apenas instalando-o manualmente em um Skip/Alpha Ring.

Com o tempo você verá mais suporte, eu só não tenho nenhuma data ou estimativas para quando os engenheiros vão liberar mais recursos para compilações Xbox.

Obrigado por sua paciência, e por ter tempo para experimentar o Microsoft Edge Chromium em seu Xbox.

---------------------------------------------------

Este texto foi traduzido, desculpe por qualquer erro.

---------------------------------------------------

Hello,

Currently, some of the features are disabled or not yet released for Xbox, and that's why it's still only available by manually installing it on a Skip/Alpha Ring.

Over time you will see more support, I just don't have any dates or estimates for when the engineers will release more features for Xbox builds.

Thanks for your patience, and for taking the time to try out Microsoft Edge Chromium on your Xbox.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox one Microsoft edge freezes.

Hi

There will be a new version of Microsoft Edge coming with the spring update. It is currently with the Insider Preview program and I can say it is vastly improved and streams videos without crashing.
  5. ngocphi Win User

I can't download anything on microsoft edge (Xbox one S)

You will have to goto xbox insiders regedit I didn't see anything about dowmloads

Only extensions

The edge update is only for xbox insiders
  6. Korhog Win User

xbox voice search microsoft edge

Last OS update in release brunch was at 8/23/19.

Do you mean Edge or Xbox update? If last i think you are insider )
Thema:

Is the Microsoft edge update for insiders only?

1. Is the Microsoft edge update for insiders only? - Similar Threads - Microsoft edge update

2. No sound after Microsoft edge update.

in XboX Insiders
    No sound after Microsoft edge update.: After most recent update to Microsoft edge on the Xbox There is no audio in the app. No from the ui websites or videos. Sound outside the app is fine. Ive checked volume for individual taps. But...
  3. since the last alpha skip ahead update i can't find the old version of Microsoft edge...

in XboX Insiders
    since the last alpha skip ahead update i can't find the old version of Microsoft edge...: as the title says since the last update i can't find the previous version of the edge browser which is still needed since the new version has some issues please fix this have a good day....
  4. The Microsoft Edge controller input issue has been fixed with the latest update.

in XboX Insiders
    The Microsoft Edge controller input issue has been fixed with the latest update.: I tested it with the latest update and it works great.For some reason you can’t sign into the browser with you microsoft account though. submitted by /u/Old-Inside5276 [link] [comments]
  5. I cant sign in to Microsoft edge or my XBOX app for PC, since recent Jan 2021 update

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant sign in to Microsoft edge or my XBOX app for PC, since recent Jan 2021 update: Yesterday I was playing my games on XBOX app - PC . I have a current XBOX game pass ultimate subscription. Today since accepting the new windows 10 update I can not log in at all when I click sign...
  6. My microsoft edge has disappeared on my xbox one on the may update I did everything...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microsoft edge has disappeared on my xbox one on the may update I did everything...: My microsoft edge app has disappeared from my xbox one on the may update won't even let me download other internet explorer apps I'm so frustrated! Please help anyone...
  7. Did last xbox one update yesterday, and Microsoft Edge has disappeared from the store/i am...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did last xbox one update yesterday, and Microsoft Edge has disappeared from the store/i am...: Hello everynone, i hope you can help me. Since the last update yesterday, i am unable to access Microsoft Edge. The app has disapeared from my files, only thing remaining is a blank logo on my...
  8. File explorer and Microsoft edge app disappeared after a console update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    File explorer and Microsoft edge app disappeared after a console update: I turn on my xbox I got a update at there was a e203 error message. I turn the Xbox off and unplugged it. I turned it back on the update successfully went through. I wanted to go on the microsoft...
  9. Xbox one update Microsoft edge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one update Microsoft edge: My xbox one updated this morning and ever since the update microsoft edge is no longer available for me nor is it showing in the microsoft store. Is anyone else having this issue? I have...
  10. Update has deleted my Microsoft Edge App on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Update has deleted my Microsoft Edge App on Xbox One: On Xbox One, as of the most recent update of May 17th, 2019, the Microsoft Edge App is broken. It is missing from my downloaded apps & all links that open Microsoft Edge just give me a error...