Is the my Xbox supposed to fully turn on when doing a system update?

Discus and support Is the my Xbox supposed to fully turn on when doing a system update? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I received the latest beta update early hours this morning and when I woke up for the toilet i noticed light coming from the room my Xbox is in. My... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DiscoNinja07, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Is the my Xbox supposed to fully turn on when doing a system update?

I received the latest beta update early hours this morning and when I woke up for the toilet i noticed light coming from the room my Xbox is in. My Xbox and TV were fully turned on and I checked the updates section and it had updated about 12.46 am. I have it set to turn off after an hour of inactivity on the dash. I was under the impression that updates occurred when Xbox is in instant on mode and shouldn’t be turning on

submitted by /u/DiscoNinja07
    [link] [comments]

/u/DiscoNinja07, Sep 25, 2020
  2. Qwertei Win User

Auto Update Not Working

When turning the console off do you just press the off button on the console or hold it? Or is it by controller since there are 2 ways to turn off the system and leaving it.

One puts it in a sleep mode while the other fully shuts down the console. When you turn your system on do you get the green boot logo if so then it has been fully shutdown.
  3. Lord Gigglefist Win User

Controller dies when screen shakes?

Update: Turns out vibration is turned ON for my system, but the controllers don't vibrate.

So I guess the issue is really that when any controller is connected to my system, when it's supposed to vibrate, it turns off.
  4. Zero Jehuty Win User

Xbox One Credits in game not receive

Fully close the game, then do a hard restart of your xbox. Holding the power button on your system till it turns off fully. Give it maybe 30 seconds then start it all back up and check.
  5. Xenokai Win User

in middle of game cuts out help!!

To make this happen like 80% less set your xbox ones power mode to Energy Saving, instead of instant-on. This will allow the system to fully shutdown when you turn the system off.
  6. freerunninglou9 Win User

Metro won't start on game pass pc

Had same issue turned out my systems were not fully updated :)
Thema:

Is the my Xbox supposed to fully turn on when doing a system update?

1. Is the my Xbox supposed to fully turn on when doing a system update? - Similar Threads - supposed fully turn

2. Why cant one guide do anything on my xbox except change to live TV? Wasn't it supposed to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant one guide do anything on my xbox except change to live TV? Wasn't it supposed to...: I live in Israel ,and I bought my xbox one s around late 2017,I dont have a kinect ,one guide on my xbox doesnt offer features,such as changing channels and volume through my controller, or...
  3. which country am I supposed to buy a code for?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    which country am I supposed to buy a code for?: Hi, i have a Dutch microsoft account for my xbox one s. I'm currently living on Bonaire (Dutch Antilles). I would like to buy Ark evolved explorer edition. Should i buy a pack suitable for...
  4. Xbox One Controller supposedly empty and disconnecting when the battery is still full?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller supposedly empty and disconnecting when the battery is still full?: My Xbox One sometimes randomly gives me the low battery warning and my controllers turn off immediatly. This happens even though my controller is still charged. (I'm using the official Play &...
  5. Xbox says I’m supposed to get ~700mbs download but am only getting ~70

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox says I’m supposed to get ~700mbs download but am only getting ~70: I recently got an ethernet connection to my xbox one and my wifi probider says i can get up to 900mbs, i ran the speed test on my xbox and it sayed 711mbs (which i am more than ok with) but when...
  6. MS account keeps getting locked because of supposedly suspicious activity when signing in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    MS account keeps getting locked because of supposedly suspicious activity when signing in...: Every time I sign in to my MS account on my XBox 360, it keeps telling me there's a problem with my account (Error code: 8015d000), then when I try to login using a PC, I get a box saying my...
  7. Can’t play flight simulator beta help it was supposed to be released on July 30th for Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play flight simulator beta help it was supposed to be released on July 30th for Xbox...: [IMG] submitted by /u/fruitgushin [link] [comments]
  8. Can someone help me? Its suppose that I have 5 switches left but this message appears

in XboX Insiders
    Can someone help me? Its suppose that I have 5 switches left but this message appears: [IMG] submitted by /u/MudkipzTheGod [link] [comments]
  9. How are we supposed to broadcast now?

in XboX Insiders
    How are we supposed to broadcast now?: What do we use to broadcast now? Since mixer is going away July 22. submitted by /u/Blu_H4ck3r [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox One X Supposed to be fully Backwards Compatible False advertising. How About Kinect?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Supposed to be fully Backwards Compatible False advertising. How About Kinect?: As most of you Xbox One X owners are aware, Microsoft are advertising the Xbox One X as is everything being compatible with Xbox One. So what about the Kinect. Unless you don't have an adapter,...