Is the rumor of FFXIV is gonna be released for XBOX one anytime soon true ?

Discus and support Is the rumor of FFXIV is gonna be released for XBOX one anytime soon true ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I think a lot of people is waiting for this release to be as soon as possible, but the news about it just say that it will be soon is there any release... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by riggflow, Nov 22, 2019.

1. riggflow
    riggflow Guest

I think a lot of people is waiting for this release to be as soon as possible, but the news about it just say that it will be soon is there any release date scheduled yet ?

:)

riggflow, Nov 22, 2019
  2. denis97g Win User

The rumor is true, but from what I understood Microsoft is still talking with Square enix about it. So I don't think it will be soon.
  3. Farkas David01 Win User

It's true, it was announced during X019 but there is no set date yet. I am excited about this game as well.
  4. NafrayuNox Win User

The good news is that it's not a rumor. So we know we'll have the game someday and that is awesome! As to when now, so far we have no clue, better late than never I guess but 2020 at least would be good. Wait and see
  5. Cloud Gear 13 Win User

With that FF circle on Xbox is complete!
  6. xGrimViper69 Win User

Rumor is indeed True ! Just like the prev FF game it will most likely have an Early Release for Pre Order ! We will see after more updates on what will happen in 2020 Launch Date and Updates!
Thema:

1. Is the rumor of FFXIV is gonna be released for XBOX one anytime soon true ? - Similar Threads - rumor FFXIV gonna

2. Xbox account virus rumors

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox account virus rumors: So, i am the owner of the rising globe account. to anyone reading this and probably means nothing but to the Dev who so have contacted me, I hope you're happy now. I cannot get into the xbox.com...
  3. battlefield 3 remaster is confirmed or a rumor?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    battlefield 3 remaster is confirmed or a rumor?: i hear and read only a rumor e643c59a-acaa-4eeb-8813-3a2627b10a96
  4. Xbox One non legge più nessun gioco o disco e fa un rumore stridente quando ne inserisco...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One non legge più nessun gioco o disco e fa un rumore stridente quando ne inserisco...: Salve, ho riscontrato questo problema improvviso la console ha sempre funzionato perfettamente, oggi ho inserito il disco di Farcry 5 che avevo gi installato e giocato diverse volte ma la console...
  5. Harcèlement et rumeur [Translation - Harassment and rumor]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Harcèlement et rumeur [Translation - Harassment and rumor]: Bonjour aujourdhui un mec s’amuse a lance une rimeur sur moi sois disans je serait un predateur sexuel je ne sais pas comment faire car il samuse a cree des billet de recherche de groupe pour...
  6. Rumor about 360 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rumor about 360 servers: Ok so there is this guy at my high school who keeps saying the 360 servers are shutting down in november and I just want to know if this is true or not 6d7c29b5-deb3-469a-8077-3a0ea4c507b8
  7. Xbox E3 Rumors

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox E3 Rumors: Hey there everyone! My name's Skull. Expo 3 is right around the corner and rumors are flying around, wether it's on YouTube or Facebook. I want to know what you all think? Many people think...
  8. I have heard rumors about birthday presents!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have heard rumors about birthday presents!: It's my birthday and I have heard about Xbox birthday presents. Can I get one? 747f9536-b840-49da-a3d8-6c55a3750453
  9. Juicy Xbox One exclusive game rumors for 2018

in XBoX on Consoles
    Juicy Xbox One exclusive game rumors for 2018: Fable 4 in development? Forza Horizon 4 set in Japan? A new Mech **** game? And more here: Xbox One: 8 2018 Leaks & Rumors You Need To Know About I’m personally excited for the new Horizon...
  10. Thoughts, wants, rumors and predictions at E3?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Thoughts, wants, rumors and predictions at E3?: Microsoft starts Sunday the 11th at 2pm pacific time. I'm sure MS has a major game announcement so I'm gonna guess it's an exclusive Ninja Gaiden game. That's one of the many rumors floating...