Is the spatial audio for stereo speakers feature still in alpha?

Discus and support Is the spatial audio for stereo speakers feature still in alpha? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/BringerOfRainX1 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BringerOfRainX1, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Is the spatial audio for stereo speakers feature still in alpha?

/u/BringerOfRainX1, Jun 20, 2019
  2. ForsaknTemplar Win User

Xbox One Steaming with Gen 3 A50s

I have speaker audio as: HDMI audio - stereo uncompressed; Optical audio - Bitstream out; and Bitstream format - Dolby Digitial. My headset audio is: Headset format - stereo uncompressed.
  3. willibpimpin710 Win User

No Dolby Atmos sound in games

Yeah, I tried all of that, nothing works. Switching between audio formats makes it glitch and waiting a second resets it but it still only works on stereo and 5.1 but the Atmos works FINE on movies, Dolby App etc. Atmos works, just not in games. Its clearly
    an Xbox issue.

Troubleshoot settings

In-game audio issues when using Dolby Atmos:

If you experience audio problems when you’re using Dolby Atmos, try turning it off:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide and select System >
      Settings.
    2. Select Display & sound, then from the headset audio options, select
      Stereo Uncompressed.
    Frozen speaker settings after you disconnect a Windows Sonic or Dolby Atmos headset:

In most cases, disconnecting or turning off a headset/device configured for spatial audio (Windows Sonic or Dolby Atmos) will return the speakers to their previous audio settings. However, certain hardware—such as wireless headsets using an intelligent transceiver
    plugged into USB—might still show the headset is connected even after it’s disconnected or turned off.

Unplug the headset or the headset component attached to the Xbox. This should immediately return the speakers to their previous configuration without changing the headset or speaker audio settings. Plugging the headset or the headset component back in should
    restore the headset format you’ve chosen.

If you’re still having problems switching between speakers and headset on Xbox One, check the headset/speakers manufacturer’s website for more info.

Let us know with a reply how it goes!
  4. XBF George L Win User

No Dolby Atmos sound in games

Troubleshoot settings

If you experience audio problems when you’re using Dolby Atmos, try turning it off:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide and select System >
      Settings.
      Stereo Uncompressed.
    Frozen speaker settings after you disconnect a Windows Sonic or Dolby Atmos headset:

In most cases, disconnecting or turning off a headset/device configured for spatial audio (Windows Sonic or Dolby Atmos) will return the speakers to their previous audio settings. However, certain hardware—such as wireless headsets using an intelligent transceiver
    plugged into USB—might still show the headset is connected even after it’s disconnected or turned off.

Unplug the headset or the headset component attached to the Xbox. This should immediately return the speakers to their previous configuration without changing the headset or speaker audio settings. Plugging the headset or the headset component back in should

If you’re still having problems switching between speakers and headset on Xbox One, check the headset/speakers manufacturer’s website for more info.

5. mitchyk Win User

Please help! Audio problems!

It's more likely the settings for audio channels. Stereo, 5.1, 7.1. Make sure that is on stereo, and check for a similar setting in game. If you only have two speakers, for example a standard tv set, the dialogue is sent to speakers that aren't there. Setting
    it to stereo sends all sounds to your tv's speakers.
  6. XBF George L Win User

Dolby atmos para auriculares falla descarga en xbox one x *Mod Translation* Dolby Atmos for earphones failure download on Xbox One X

Troubleshoot settings

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide and select System >Settings.
      Stereo Uncompressed.

If you’re still having problems getting Dolby Atmos to work on Xbox One, check the headset/speakers manufacturer’s website for more info.

Thema:

Is the spatial audio for stereo speakers feature still in alpha?

1. Is the spatial audio for stereo speakers feature still in alpha? - Similar Threads - spatial audio stereo

2. No audio in Game Clip recordings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No audio in Game Clip recordings: Evening gamers/developers, I have run across an issue when watching recorded clips on the Smartglass app and on my X1 console. At one point, this was a non occurrence, but all of a sudden it...
  3. audio button

in XBoX on Consoles
    audio button: There is no audio button under the word settings on my xbox live. Where or what has happened to it f2958f98-6021-469c-adb9-9873e9989d30
  4. Sound/audio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sound/audio: Hello,I play for Fortnite and when I play I can only hear my teammates talk but not the sound of the game. What should I do? bdac9310-763e-4884-94bd-447f947896a5
  5. Audio stuttering, drops. For Months same thing. WWZ Game.

in XboX Insiders
    Audio stuttering, drops. For Months same thing. WWZ Game.: I have reformatted my system probably 10 times. I have deleted my profile multiple times. I have loaded game on other hard drives including external and the internal. I have reinstalled the game...
  6. Wireless Rig 800 Headset audio cut out. The headset works fine for like 4 seconds then cuts...

in XboX Insiders
    Wireless Rig 800 Headset audio cut out. The headset works fine for like 4 seconds then cuts...: [IMG] submitted by /u/xPhoenixFiresx [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox PC beta audio not going through the desired drivers on every single game (and thus no...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC beta audio not going through the desired drivers on every single game (and thus no...: Hello everyone! I'm using a logitech g933 through USB and use my G-HUB drivers for some nice dolby surround in all my games and it works wonders, yet everything sounds like bad stereo in every...
  8. Xbox One X only selecting Stereo Audio (Error Code 0x80bd0009)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X only selecting Stereo Audio (Error Code 0x80bd0009): I have an Xbox One X hooked up to a new LG C9 OLED 4K TV, with the audio going to a receiver through the TV's ARC. When I first set up the new TV/ARC, the Xbox wouldn't let me select 5.1...
  9. Audio and video in slow motion

in XboX Insiders
    Audio and video in slow motion: Hey. Every time I watch a video on YouTube or Netflix and i unplug my headphones from my controller everything gets slowed down. But but when i plug them back in, everything is back to normal....
  10. Spatial Sound for headphones not working, both Sonic and Atmos

in XBoX on Consoles
    Spatial Sound for headphones not working, both Sonic and Atmos: I have tried both Windows Sonic and Dolby Atmos through two different sets of ordinary stereo headphones plugged into the controller and am not getting any spatial sound though either sound...