Is the store down on Xbox one?

Discus and support Is the store down on Xbox one? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is the store down? When i logged in this morning my pins to Home where missing and when i tried to acess the store it said content unavaible at this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cyrus Grimwulf, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Is the store down on Xbox one?

Is the store down? When i logged in this morning my pins to Home where missing and when i tried to acess the store it said content unavaible at this time. Its even missing from the dash board. Its not my connection cause i have access to netflix and hulu
    still. Im just hoping theres nothing wrong with the system. Ive already had to return one system.

:)

Cyrus Grimwulf, Feb 16, 2014
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    So I'm Canadian am I not important enough to deserve Xbox 360 content?

They haven't shut down any regions store on the 360.

I'm in the U.K. & easily use the store on the xbox 360.

Considering you also need the xbox 360 store to buy backwards compatible games on a xbox one then why would they shut it down?

Zen is correct,your account,billing & actual location must all be the same.

Daft Badger, Feb 16, 2014
  3. gearmatemate
    gearmatemate Guest
    Xbox store down?

When I go onto the store and press search it says "your app is just getting ready to start" or something and never goes off it. Then if I do anything else on the dash, it keeps coming up constantly. It's ever since I downloaded an update for the store today looking for Destiny 2 beta.

gearmatemate, Feb 16, 2014
  4. Mister Beep Win User

Xbox Live and Microsoft Store was down

Hey there,

Sorry to hear about the purchasing issue. I'm afraid the Forums team here are not able to make pricing adjustments or extend sales. Sincere apologies for any frustration that may have been caused, and be sure to keep an eye out for any future sales that
    may include that game.

Thank you for posting.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox store down during sale

Unfortunately once a promotion is over, it is not possible to receive that sale price unless the game goes on sale again.
  6. IDMAN01 Win User

Xbox Live and Microsoft Store was down

And now I'm annoyed. Gold with deals once again shows the Bioshock series on sale for full price
  7. Daft Badger Win User

So I'm Canadian am I not important enough to deserve Xbox 360 content?

They haven't shut down any regions store on the 360.

I'm in the U.K. & easily use the store on the xbox 360.

Considering you also need the xbox 360 store to buy backwards compatible games on a xbox one then why would they shut it down?

Zen is correct,your account,billing & actual location must all be the same.
  8. DBurleson Win User

Watchdogs available at midnight?

^^Now scroll down....and click "browse Xbox One Store."
Thema:

Is the store down on Xbox one?

1. Is the store down on Xbox one? - Similar Threads - store down

2. Microsoft store servers down?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft store servers down?: Hey guys, does anyone know why I might not me able to access the store at all? I've constantly been met with a message that reads... Try that again Page could not be loaded. Please try again...
  3. Can my friend gift me a game even if the store is down for me?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can my friend gift me a game even if the store is down for me?: Me and my brother share our live and games and such, like the home console stuff. Sadly, the Xbox store is not working for me so I can’t buy Destiny 2: Forsaken BUT our friend was able to buy. If...
  4. Xbox store down during sale

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox store down during sale: I was told to post here for help getting the promotional rates on games because the billing was down when I was trying to buy them on the 4th. a92e3028-c4ef-47a2-a628-23c462c694fb
  5. Xbox Live and Microsoft Store was down

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live and Microsoft Store was down: I tried to buy bioshock 2 and was considering infinite but when I tried to buy it the store was down. After chatting with support I was going to give up on the sale price. But this morning I...
  6. store down again, whats new

in XBoX Games and Apps
    store down again, whats new: trying to look for games to purchase but as usual [Mod Removed – Profanity] store won't open saying "something happened on our end, try again" no [Mod Removed – Profanity] it's on your end and fix...
  7. I tried to preorder, store down get ***

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried to preorder, store down get ***: So I tried to buy Payday 2 and get the preorder price and DLC, the store justs loads on the console multiple times and when I finally get through the preorder period is over and I lose out. Anyone...
  8. Xbox/Microsoft Store Down?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox/Microsoft Store Down?: So I was going to buy something in the Xbox/Microsoft store but I can't open anything in the store. This is what it says every time I try, "Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a...
  9. Xbox one shutting down trying to load store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one shutting down trying to load store: hello all, So my problem is when i try to go into the Microsoft store my console turns off. I can play a disk game with no issues. It shuts down every time the microsoft icon loads on the screen....
  10. Will the xbox 360 games be put down in price on the Xbox store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the xbox 360 games be put down in price on the Xbox store: Subject Will the xbox 360 games be put down in price on the Xbox store 7a8d70c9-7f06-424d-94ac-f8eefa3afd26