Is the Storm Faster and Stronger in Area Mode Solo in Fortnite?

Discus and support Is the Storm Faster and Stronger in Area Mode Solo in Fortnite? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I noticed at the Top 25 and Top 10 of the game it whipped me out at 100% Health within a few seconds but in Social games I don't remember it this fast... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IntenseJames, Aug 19, 2019.

1. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest

I noticed at the Top 25 and Top 10 of the game it whipped me out at 100% Health within a few seconds but in Social games I don't remember it this fast and strong but I can be wrong.

:)

IntenseJames, Aug 19, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

As you do have multiple Fortnite topics open, it would be best to keep your questions in your original post.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Couldn't of you asked this in one of the many other Fortnite threads you've made?
    They are all separate topics.....

They are all Fortnite related so they are not separate topics.You can ask all these different questions in one thread as they are to do with the same game.

You had a habit of doing this a couple of years ago & were told not to do it then so you know not to do it.

So because the name of the game is Fortnite that means they are all the same exact topic?

A couple years ago? I have not been on these forums in years.

You even say "You can ask all these different questions".

Please stop putting my thread off topic.

Stop creating duplicate threads.They are all about Fornite,all your questions should be asked in one thread as per the forum rules.

What you are doing is classed as spamming the forums

I know your name from the old forums where you used to do similar things & you were told not to do it then.
  4. IntenseJames Win User

Couldn't of you asked this in one of the many other Fortnite threads you've made?
    They are all separate topics.....? on different days asking new questions and putting them all within one thread would not make sense as they are nowhere near similar please don't put my thread off topic.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Couldn't you ask this in one of the many other Fortnite threads you've made?

Spamming the forums with similar topics is against forum rules.
  6. PatriotSH529 Win User

I haven't played much of Fortnite but I know in some other battle royal games that is how it is, just to prevent campers and trollers.
Thema:

1. Is the Storm Faster and Stronger in Area Mode Solo in Fortnite? - Similar Threads - Storm Faster Stronger

2. What are the best ways to Counter and Escape the Storm in Fortnite?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are the best ways to Counter and Escape the Storm in Fortnite?: I keep falling to my death building stairs running away from the storm any ideas on how to survive the storm until being the final person? Can I survive building stuff within the storm?...
  3. Forza Horizon: Storm Island dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon: Storm Island dlc: the dlc is unavalaible. However the story mode ask to play it! how to do? 4bf77028-d12a-4437-9829-e93e7eeae213
  4. Forza Horizon 2 Storm Island & other expansion pack problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 2 Storm Island & other expansion pack problems: Can't seem to download Storm Island or the Porsche expansions - Store options for Storm Island are only Redeem a Code, finished everything on first deal except one final race so I'm assuming...
  5. Xbox One S - Forza Horizon 2 - Storm Island

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S - Forza Horizon 2 - Storm Island: Forza Horizon 2 10th Anniversary was free from Microsoft for having Live Gold. Purchased Storm Island, received email saying that the add-on was available for download. Installed Storm Island,...
  6. Storm Island BUG ! Please HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Storm Island BUG ! Please HELP: I bought the dlc Storm Island from Forza Horizon 2! But nothing changed, the tab on the start is not there !!! Help me please b992420e-800b-40a1-9f04-af0150e4328b
  7. Life is Strange:Before the Storm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Life is Strange:Before the Storm: 1.every time I start life is strange it returns me to the beginning of the console and I do not see any error or message just does not start the game ce7e5fbb-98c1-433c-80cd-b460b2cdec1c
  8. Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3: I really hope that Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 gets backwards compatibility because i dont have storm 4 but i have the 3rd one from a few years back and i just recently got a back into...
  9. Naruto storm 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Naruto storm 4: is naruto storm 4 will be in Anywhere playnow for windows 10 a008f6b4-b18f-423a-a500-916a2d6678a4
  10. Xbox One S won't turn on possibly due to thunder storm.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S won't turn on possibly due to thunder storm.: A really big thunder storm was happening outside. I thought the console would be fine cause as it was in a surge protector, but a massive bolt crashed down and blew the surge protector. We also...