Is the Xbox 360 network down?

Discus and support Is the Xbox 360 network down? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Is the Xbox 360 network down? Hey there MissingFilly44! Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by MissingFilly44, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Is the Xbox 360 network down?

Hey there
    MissingFilly44
    !

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance
    and create a new thread. We will be more than happy to assist.

Thank you again and have a great day!

Felix

Xbox forums support

:)

MissingFilly44, Oct 25, 2019
  2. AngelObullets Win User

My Xbox live will not connect

3. XBF Diego M Win User

No descarga juego[Do not download game]

4. DangerousBard Win User

Ethernet-input broken?

5. ChiefJoboo Win User

Xbox 360

6. XBF Chris J Win User

connecting Xbox360 to Xbox Live

Hello Westy,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. In addition to the questions above, have you tested the network on this 360? If the network test fails, what was the error code?

You can find steps for troubleshooting all 360 network issues here :
    Xbox 360 Connection and Network Solution

Hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Is the Xbox 360 network down? - Similar Threads - 360 network down

2. Xbox 360 network connection failed

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox 360 network connection failed: Xbox 360 network connection failed I am trying to connect my xbox to my hotspot on my cellphone. I have connected before but my system had been put up for awhile. When I plugged my 360 back up and...
  3. Xbox 360 wireless network connection problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wireless network connection problems: I bought a wireless network adapter for my xbox 360 to download the origins dlc for BO2. But everytime i try to connect to my home wifi it says that there are multiple betworks with the same name....
  4. The Xbox 360 Wireless Networking adapter on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    The Xbox 360 Wireless Networking adapter on PC: I Cant seem to find the drivers for the Wireless Networking adapter for wireless internet can anybody help? 42797484-cbdb-4123-af43-0b0da0865229
  5. Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adaptor

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adaptor: I am looking for a Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adaptor. Can anyone help? a63e697a-9637-409d-bf04-012e84d1ba1a
  6. Which ports do I port forward for xbox one and xbox 360 if they both are in the same network?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Which ports do I port forward for xbox one and xbox 360 if they both are in the same network?: The thing is that in my situation, we're assuming that both consoles are being used at the same time. In other words, we can't use the same port(s) for both consoles. So which ports will I use for...
  7. : xbox 360 network issues

: xbox 360 network issues: : xbox 360 network issues Hi there Generally, Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, if you already completed all troubleshooting articles on Support.Xbox.com. The next step is to contact the...
  8. Hitron: Xbox 360 Network errors

Hitron: Xbox 360 Network errors: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Xbox 360 Network errors Hi Jeremy, Thanks for your response. To further troubleshoot this, it's recommended to attempt connection using an ethernet cable. If there is no...
  9. Xbox 360 suddenly says Network Failed, Internet Blocked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 suddenly says Network Failed, Internet Blocked: I've been using my wireless Xbox 360 for well over a year with no connection issues. Now out of the blue, it can't connect to the network (failed) and says the internet is blocked (signal strength...
  10. I cant get halo to recognize my old xbox 360 and join network to play multiplayer 8 people

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant get halo to recognize my old xbox 360 and join network to play multiplayer 8 people: I have added a xbox one to our consoles since we have enjoyed our 360 so much. I know you can play Halo up to 8 people by setting up system link. The game can recognize my 360 that is trying to...