Is the Xbox messed up or the disc?

Discus and support Is the Xbox messed up or the disc? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] [img] Hi my name is Ryland, my xbox one S is not fully down loading CoD Modern Warfare 2019 properly. At first i tried downloading the new... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by rylandbell, Apr 9, 2020.

1. rylandbell
    rylandbell Guest

Is the Xbox messed up or the disc? [​IMG]

Is the Xbox messed up or the disc? [​IMG]

Hi my name is Ryland, my xbox one S is not fully down loading CoD Modern Warfare 2019 properly. At first i tried downloading the new season 3 update.. and it was slow but it got to “100%” and woudn’t go away. So then I did what I was trying at all costs to
    avoid doing.. deleting the game and all of its contents. THEN it only downloaded to 45% and won’t go any further!

:)

rylandbell, Apr 9, 2020
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

xbox messed up

This issue often is caused by corrupted data in the console which prevents the home screen from loading correctly, this can often be fixed by a factory restore. Now as you can't actually access the settings to do this there is a way to restore to factory
    defaults using a USB flash drive.

If you visit the offline system diagnostic support page you can download the Restore Factory Defaults file:

support.xbox.com/.../offline-system-update-diagnostic-tool

Read through the process of formatting the flash drive etc thoroughly and follow the instructions as if you were doing a system update but using the file you downloaded you may find that your console will then boot correctly.

Hope this helps you!
  3. optimus 1 Win User

This is messed up

Hmmm, seeing as how your paragraph is inconsistent and barely coherent, i doubt that you're actually married...your "wife" changing your password for you 3 times?? Really? Why would she have to do that instead of yourself?? suspicious... To say that security
    is better than ps3 but then say you got hacked 3 times?? Very suspicious...i think you're actually 12 yrs old and are looking for a way to lift your ban, which i don't understand since i can see you're still on a gold account....

Anyhow, i'll still address your supposed "problem"... For starters, "inappropriate communication" doesn't have to be curse words in text messages. It could have been while you were playing a multiplayer game and someone simply didn't like what you were saying
    and reported you.... Who sent you these "messages"?? It could have been some random player who's just punking you... Did it come directly from microsoft? Also how can you tell that your account is signed on to 5 other xboxes just by signing into 1?? In any
    case, you know if you go into your security settings you can change it so that there is a security question that has to be answered if you use your account on a different xbox...

Also, i could be wrong but i believe you can also make it so that a code is sent to your cell phone that you have to input when you sign in. That way, if you're not on your xbox and you get a text from Microsoft then you'll know for sure that someone is
    trying to sign in with your account... That should help you with your "security problem".
  4. Mark Sherwood Win User

This is messed up..

Hey there OC Raging Kiwi :)

Well it sounds as though you have been subjected to a DoS attack, in which case you will want to read

THIS
    page.

I have thoroughly read and understood your opening post so please do not think that I am giving you the 'run around' here, but what you are going to need to do is contact Phone Support and
    'insist' that they conduct an Unauthorized Access Investigation on your account. This is the
    only way forward from here, your account will be blocked for the duration of their investigation and once they have reached a conclusion, they will correspond with you and take things further from there.

If your friends were witness to your attack and they have reported the user through the 'file a complaint' tool, then this is all that can be done with regards to the Enforcement Team looking into the account activity of the suspected hacker. Once they get
    to your friends report, they will look into the complaint and investigate it thoroughly and take any action necessary from there.

No one on these forums can 'directly' help you with your problem.

I hope this helps.

Many thanks,

Cloud
  5. Smwutches Win User

messed up

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you'll need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  6. vader da slayer Win User

This is messed up

someone can't at will hack you. they have to know something about the account itself, which I guarantee you they didn't get from an MS server. the biggest likelihood is that you opened a random email containing a keylogger and that's how they are accessing
    your account (keylogger captures both the email address for the account and the associated password and sends it to whomever "owns" the keylogger. changing your pw/email doesn't help as the keylogger captures the new info as well and sends it back).

either that or you have a very easy to guess password.

also I could see your gamertag being a reason for the banning as someone could easily just report you for that and get you banned.
Thema:

1. Is the Xbox messed up or the disc? - Similar Threads - messed disc

2. Sound effects on Xbox One dashboard: it is just me or it is a mess?

in XboX Insiders
    Sound effects on Xbox One dashboard: it is just me or it is a mess?: I just want to vent about this to discover if this is a particular issue or it happens with other ppl as well. I have reported this issue several times, but seems it never gets fixed. The sound...
  3. I bought a xbox and the sound is all messed up

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a xbox and the sound is all messed up: The sound is is all fuzzy I watched multiple videos no one else having this issue the xbxo was refurbished but it came with a broken controller and this audio problem that makes every click sound...
  4. Latest update messed up social gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latest update messed up social gaming: Since the console update of May 2020, been having connectivity issues with friends on games. Some games can't even play together at all. Anyone else having these problems or know how to fix?...
  5. Yo, Gamechat got messed up for me, but party chat works fine. Anyone has this issue? If not...

in XboX Insiders
    Yo, Gamechat got messed up for me, but party chat works fine. Anyone has this issue? If not...: Topic title submitted by /u/Realcoletrain [link] [comments]
  6. My xbox one s display is messed. I have screenshots?Does anyone know how to fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one s display is messed. I have screenshots?Does anyone know how to fix: its got these crazy artifacts going i don't know why it was working fine earli [img] er. 6c28530c-d317-4d19-a8a2-626f32e97e6c
  7. Can Clubs get some love?? Good feature bug they seem to be a hot buggy mess

in XboX Insiders
    Can Clubs get some love?? Good feature bug they seem to be a hot buggy mess: I’ve owned a Club since they were first available for Insider testing. I think they’re a decently good idea permitting some level of organization and structure for social gathering and friend...
  8. Gamertag change messed everything up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamertag change messed everything up: I changed my gamertag for the first time ever, now I can’t chat with my friends online or invite them and I can’t play online but I’m clearly online. I did a hard reset twice and removed my...
  9. Messed Up Suspension

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Messed Up Suspension: I got suspended for calling somebody out for Ddosing on DayZ, and I cannot appeal the suspensions. Help! c30bf816-b359-4cff-a723-debd932a6a64
  10. Xbox one s won't play movies without messing up video

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s won't play movies without messing up video: I have a brand new xbox one s. Everytime I play a DVD on it, the dvd plays fine. But after I take the movie out, it starts making crackling noises and the screen starts flashing back and forth...