Is the Xbox One S Power Cable "universal"?

Discus and support Is the Xbox One S Power Cable "universal"? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I.E. Can I use the cable in more than one product? 666e5991-b662-43fb-b9eb-350458ba98d6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MTS-075, Sep 4, 2019.

1. MTS-075
    MTS-075 Guest

I.E. Can I use the cable in more than one product?

:)

MTS-075, Sep 4, 2019
  2. MTS-075 Win User

I am talking about the Xbox One S, not the original Xbox one.

The Original Xbox One and PS3 use generic PC Cables. The Xbox One S uses a dual prong 110-120v cable.
  3. Drizzle 084 Win User

My current cable, original was lost between moves, is a PS3 cable. So I don't know what else you could use it with.
  4. IRB Win User

US Xbox One in Australia

Hi. What model do you have?

The original Xbox One with external power supply will need a replacement power brick.

The Xbox One S and X models with internal power supplies are universal and will work anywhere,you just need a cable that fits the correct plug.
  5. Flymonkey102 Win User

Need a new xbox one x power supply

The Xbox One X uses an internal power supply, if you need a new cable it uses a universal design called a figure 8 cable and can bought most anywhere.
  6. Tormaz Win User

Xbox One s Turns on the off immediately

Hello!

Do you have an Xbox One or Xbox One S? The reason I ask is because the S doesn't have an external power supply, only a power cable.
Thema:

1. Is the Xbox One S Power Cable "universal"? - Similar Threads - Power Cable universal

2. Power cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power cable: On my xbox 1s the part of the power cable that goes into the xbox is over sensitive and the slightest movement results in the xbox turning off and 10-15 minutes of trying to find the spot to where...
  3. Hardware support xbox serviced and came back without controller or power cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hardware support xbox serviced and came back without controller or power cable: I sent my xbox to get serviced in Texas and I sent it with a controller and power cable just in case they needed it. I was saddened to realise that now that my xbox came back from being serviced...
  4. Power cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power cable: Im in the Uk and my plug for my xbox one s has broken and i am unsure of how many amps the new cable should be, does anyone know? af2cf11b-f36c-4381-94ed-635acfd1e58e
  5. XBOX ONE S Power Cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE S Power Cable: Hello community, I want to buy a new power cable for my XBOX ONE S, Whats are the right specs because I don't want to ruin the whole thing. Thanks. 617e272b-7bf0-4359-93f7-850b9db554af
  6. I still have not yet received my Xbox One X power cable 15 days after my console delivered

in XBoX on Consoles
    I still have not yet received my Xbox One X power cable 15 days after my console delivered: Hello, I sent out my Xbox One X console for repair due to "Not turn on" problem on 4/30/2020. I thought the power cable may be related to the problem so I packed the power cable with the console...
  7. Power Cable is broken

in XBoX Accessibility
    Power Cable is broken: Im legit depressed right now my friggin power cable for my xbox one x short-circuited. How can i fix the problem? Do I have to call the geek squad or do i have the bring my xbox and power cable...
  8. Xbox power cable static/sparking noises

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox power cable static/sparking noises: I’m prolly gonna get a new power cable anyways, but my xbox one x power cable will make spark noises when it enters the slot. I can get it to work most of the time but the only real info i need to...
  9. Image of power cable for XBOX One X (UK)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Image of power cable for XBOX One X (UK): Could somebody post an image of the power cable for the XBOX One X (United Kingdom), please? The end that goes into the XBOX. I got my cables mixed up, when I moved the XBOX recently. Thank you....
  10. Xbox Power Cable

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Power Cable: [img] I don’t know why this happens but when I plug the power cord into the wall the light turns on but as soon as I plug it into the Xbox the light turns off my Xbox won’t turn on. Can anybody...