Is the Xbox One S Power Cable "universal"?

Discus and support Is the Xbox One S Power Cable "universal"? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I.E. Can I use the cable in more than one product? 666e5991-b662-43fb-b9eb-350458ba98d6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MTS-075, Sep 4, 2019.

1. MTS-075
    MTS-075 Guest

I.E. Can I use the cable in more than one product?

:)

MTS-075, Sep 4, 2019
  2. MTS-075 Win User

I am talking about the Xbox One S, not the original Xbox one.

The Original Xbox One and PS3 use generic PC Cables. The Xbox One S uses a dual prong 110-120v cable.
  3. Drizzle 084 Win User

My current cable, original was lost between moves, is a PS3 cable. So I don't know what else you could use it with.
  4. IRB Win User

US Xbox One in Australia

Hi. What model do you have?

The original Xbox One with external power supply will need a replacement power brick.

The Xbox One S and X models with internal power supplies are universal and will work anywhere,you just need a cable that fits the correct plug.
  5. Flymonkey102 Win User

Need a new xbox one x power supply

The Xbox One X uses an internal power supply, if you need a new cable it uses a universal design called a figure 8 cable and can bought most anywhere.
  6. Tormaz Win User

Xbox One s Turns on the off immediately

Hello!

Do you have an Xbox One or Xbox One S? The reason I ask is because the S doesn't have an external power supply, only a power cable.
Thema:

1. Is the Xbox One S Power Cable "universal"? - Similar Threads - Power Cable universal

2. Kabel zasilający xbox one x [Translate] Xbox One X Power cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kabel zasilający xbox one x [Translate] Xbox One X Power cable: Witam mam takie pytanie czy to normalne, że xbox jak działa i w trybie instant on wywołuje takie lekkie trzaski z zasilacza, jestem w stanie zauważyć że światło zaczyna lekko drgać, kabel to 2,5a...
  3. The Xbox One X power cable burns really easily.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox One X power cable burns really easily.: I don't play my Xbox one x of then enough for it to burn out in 7 months.... or so I thought. After experiencing major frame drops I unplugged the console only to see the white top prong with...
  4. One x beep but didnt turn on before i took out the power cable question

in XBoX on Consoles
    One x beep but didnt turn on before i took out the power cable question: Hi! We have a 2 weeks old xbox one x and now suddently it would not turn on from controller or the console, it beeped one time and thats it. Only way i got it on again was to pull out the power...
  5. Longer power cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Longer power cable: Does anyone know where i can get a longer Xbox One S power cable, brand or offbrand and preferably a store not on amazon 2b87c5c7-6e2e-4b69-9f56-104361f61ee0
  6. my 2 xbox 1 controllers wont power up at all,,ive tried 3 power ports with usb cable,and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my 2 xbox 1 controllers wont power up at all,,ive tried 3 power ports with usb cable,and...: my 2 xbox 1 controllers wont power up at all,,ive tried 3 power ports with usb cable,and stillnothing,,any help plz 503539b9-7ecb-4e7d-a945-0724f3ca8e67
  7. Cable d’alimentation (Translation: Power cable)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cable d’alimentation (Translation: Power cable): salut , si je branche un cable d’alimentation d’une xbox 360 slim sur xbox one fat est ce que ca marche sans probleme ? *Mod Translation* Hi, if I plug a power cable from an Xbox 360 slim on...
  8. Power Arcing Sound Xbox One X Power Cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power Arcing Sound Xbox One X Power Cable: Hi, Whilst trying to resolve a software issue Xbox support suggested unplugging my power cable. When plugging the cable back in I could hear the sound of electrical arcing inside the xbox. After...
  9. Xbox one s making beeping noise no power no lights stops when power cable is disconnected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s making beeping noise no power no lights stops when power cable is disconnected: https://youtu.be/SmyvYGnx55o video link of what i am talking about any help would be awesome 0c80ddf7-a269-443a-9c72-09892af7bc4c
  10. Xbox one s power cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s power cable: Hi, I've just opened the box for my new xbox one s, it contains an unbranded standard power cable ie no large box containing cooling fans like my original Xbox one. Is this correct or has it been...