Is theHunter call of the wild crossplay

Discus and support Is theHunter call of the wild crossplay in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My friend plays theHunter call of the wild on play station and i wanted to know if it was possible that i could play with him... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HunterBowlen, Feb 23, 2021.

1. HunterBowlen
    HunterBowlen Guest

My friend plays theHunter call of the wild on play station and i wanted to know if it was possible that i could play with him

:)

HunterBowlen, Feb 23, 2021
  2. TheNekkidBatman Win User

Is my xBox slow or what?!

Oh and this started happening after I started playing the offline version of theHunter: Call of the Wild.
  3. xICXSamaX Win User

Games for the summer

Honestly I would have to say that I will be playing Grand Theft Auto V for a little bit more and then hopefully participate in some friendly competitions on theHunter Call of the Wild.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

theHunter: Call of the Wild Account Issues

I would suggest you open your own thread/post so that we can assist you with the issue you are experiencing. Seeing as this one is a few months old already.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello SophFitz,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will
    be more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming!
  6. kjcaston Win User

Hi, I am having a similar issue. My daughter's account is half crossed with mine. My mission progress is fine, but my level and skill and perk points are showing as my daughters. I'm also missing some equipment that I previously had and my daughters account
    has equipment of mine that she shouldn't have as she is just starting out. It's strange and I've tried a few different things to restore my game without success.
Thema:

1. Is theHunter call of the wild crossplay - Similar Threads - theHunter call wild

2. I bought CoD points for Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare and they don't show up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought CoD points for Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare and they don't show up: I bought some CoD points through the Warzone store, I've been waiting for them to show up in my account for more than twenty four hours, I've already restarted the game, I've already restarted the...
  3. Call of duty modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare: After uninstalling my COD modern warfare disc to free up some space, I cannot now play it after reinstalling it and downlaoding all of the packs. It says I need to purchase it again even when I...
  4. Call of Duty Cold War wont update for me.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Cold War wont update for me.: Hi, I have tried to update Cold War and it hasn't worked. when I first tried to download it on the 25th when the update first came out, it didn't work and it said "the thing you are trying to play...
  5. Xbox Call of duty warzone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Call of duty warzone: Hello, having trouble logging into warzone.. get an error message “Sorry, unable to access online services” and “Communication with xbox live servers has been interrupted. Status CERS”. I am...
  6. Call of Duty: Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Cold War: YesterdaI updated the game but it was stuck at 100% so I uninstalled it and reinstalled but now when I load into the game there is a “Buy full version” thing by my gamertag along with “Trial”...
  7. theHunter Call of The Wild DLC NOT WORKING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    theHunter Call of The Wild DLC NOT WORKING: I purchased and installed the Vurhonga Savanna DLC for theHunter Call of The Wild. When trying to open the map it prompts me to purchase it which I already did. If I follow the prompt to the...
  8. theHunter: Call of the Wild Account Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    theHunter: Call of the Wild Account Issues: I have an account issue with a game called theHunter: Call of the Wild. Basically what happened was my map and mission progress has disappeared and has been replaced with the progress of my little...
  9. TheHunter Call of the Wild Bhandari #3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TheHunter Call of the Wild Bhandari #3: I am a level 48 player, have been playing this game on Xbox one since release. I am trying to complete missions on the europe map, had the struggles everyone else has, but this is regarding the...
  10. Thehunter call of the wild

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Thehunter call of the wild: hi i just bought thehunter call of the wild, what is the latest version of the game . On xbox one s 79de5536-9b8f-45e4-a05a-5d5f29bc2200