Is their a way I can get my xbox not to do this?

Discus and support Is their a way I can get my xbox not to do this? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] Is their a way I can get my xbox not to do this? I want to play games with a keyboard and mouse while using my wireless headset but no game will... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Frozeyn, Jan 11, 2022.

1. Frozeyn
    Frozeyn Guest

Is their a way I can get my xbox not to do this? [​IMG]
    Is their a way I can get my xbox not to do this? I want to play games with a keyboard and mouse while using my wireless headset but no game will let me play without having a controller turned on.

:)

Frozeyn, Jan 11, 2022
  2. Bluntman1138 Win User

Is there a way I can get my account back

You will have to call support in order to see what they can do about getting access to the account. There is nothing anyone here on the forums can do for you in this situation.
  3. MandiSchiess Win User

Is there a way i can get unbanned?

And about that when i go to contact them and it tells me to login to my account each time i click the button it bring me to the same screen and i'm still not login and on my phone it does the same thing
  4. Smwutches Win User

There is an issue with the notification system for suspensions telling everyone they are permanently suspended, when it's actually a shorter suspension. You can try contacting support and they can tell you how long your suspension actually is, but they won't have any further information about the suspension. There's currently an issue with the enforcement site not showing current suspensions which means it's not possible to submit a case review at the moment.
  5. MandiSchiess Win User

Ok thank you for this information i was scared because i had this account for years
  6. SOJ Gravitation Win User

Is there any way i can get an exstionsion on my gold?

i mean like a week trial...lol im not inexpirenced with xbox...been a gamer since the age of 5
Thema: