Is there a driver I can install to allow my Xbox Wireless Adapter to connect to my Xbox 360...

Discus and support Is there a driver I can install to allow my Xbox Wireless Adapter to connect to my Xbox 360... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Is there a driver I can install to allow my Xbox Wireless Adapter to connect to my Xbox 360 controller? Great. I ordered a cheaper one that does the... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by JacksonB563, Oct 17, 2020.

1. JacksonB563
    JacksonB563 Guest

Is there a driver I can install to allow my Xbox Wireless Adapter to connect to my Xbox 360...

Is there a driver I can install to allow my Xbox Wireless Adapter to connect to my Xbox 360 controller?
    Great. I ordered a cheaper one that does the same thing. Thanks so much.

:)

JacksonB563, Oct 17, 2020
  2. Miss Portia Win User

Network Adapter

Hello - the only USB wireless networking adapter that will work with the Xbox 360 is the official Xbox 360 Wireless Networking Adapter. Any other USB adapters will not work, as you can not install the drivers for them. You can use wireless adapters that
    connect via an Ethernet cord, but for best performance we really recommend the official Wireless Networking Adapter. For more information, please check out:

www.xbox.com/.../Xbox360WirelessNNetworkingAdapter
  3. manu85berlin Win User

Fix for all the people having problem with Xbox Wireless Adapter drivers.

Now (with the new driver installed) i cannot connect my Xbox Controller anymore. (Connect Button @Wireless Adapter doesnt make the LED blink). Anyone else got that issue?
  4. Vanchatron Win User

How Do I Connect A Wireless Xbox One Controller To Windows 10?

Plug your wireless adapter into your PC and press the button on the edge. Once you press the button, it will automatically install Xbox One controller drive. also could be the adapter giving
    you issues.
    I tried that and it didn't automatically install anything. The adapter isn't broken either, as it works with the xbox 360 controller. Is there a way I can manually install the correct Xbox one drivers so it can connect to the adapter?
  5. eracet Win User

Xbox 360 wireless adapter drivers for pc and xbox one controller drivers for pc windows 10

I want to use my Xbox 360 wireless adapter on my gaming pc windows 10 it has picked it up in the device manager but cannot find the drivers ive done the windows update still no luck is ther anywere i can find the drivers ive searched the world and
    no luck they have vanished of the internet for some reason. also would like to use my xbox one controller on my pc if i can get the drivers for them same issue again. why microsoft have removed these drivers from ther site i dont no. o probably so we all
    have to go out and spend more money on other products of thers. any help would be helpful.
    I seen this question when browsing for some other question about limitations of how many controllers can connect to a wireless adapter for xbox 360.

So here is the answer to your questions.

For a wireless adapter for your Xbox 360 controller, look under your device manager.

Then look under unknown peripherals or something that is unknown.

Click update driver / browse computer for driver software.

Select let me pick a list of available drivers.

Find Xbox 360 wireless reciver for windows (newest version).

That should get your controller to connect to the wireless adapter.

For your wireless Xbox one controller. you can connect blutooth/ like any blutooth device or use a wireless xbox one adapter.

The only issue you may have is a runtime error that you can ignore if you have both connected at same time.

Hope this helps you out.

And sorry if its a late response..
  6. JacksonB563 Win User

Is there a driver I can install to allow my Xbox Wireless Adapter to connect to my Xbox 360 controller?

Great. I ordered a cheaper one that does the same thing. Thanks so much.
Thema:

1. Is there a driver I can install to allow my Xbox Wireless Adapter to connect to my Xbox 360... - Similar Threads - driver install allow

2. Old XBox One Controller Not connecting (Drivers installed)

in XBoX on Windows
    Old XBox One Controller Not connecting (Drivers installed): I have been attempting to get my XBox One Controller to connect to my Windows 10 PC. It's the old version of the XBox One Controller, so most tutorials don't work with it, as it's from later than...
  3. Xbox Wireless Adapter XBOX ACC driver not installing on windows 7

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Wireless Adapter XBOX ACC driver not installing on windows 7: I bought the controller and wireless adapter. The controller installs just fine with a USB cable. I cannot get the adapter to install no matter what I do. I've tried auto updates and manual...
  4. Microsoft Sidewinder Precision Racing Wheel Installation Software (and/or drivers)

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Sidewinder Precision Racing Wheel Installation Software (and/or drivers): I know this is probably not the correct place to post this but it is the only place that was close. I have a Microsoft Sidewinder Precision Racing Wheel for PC that been in storage for a number of...
  5. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 keeps installing a faulty driver

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 keeps installing a faulty driver: I've tried absolutely every single fix. No, it's nothing to do with power management. No, it's nothing to do with Windows Update. No, it is nothing to do with Xbox_ACC problem. I have the good...
  6. Unable to force install driver wireless receiver Xbox360

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to force install driver wireless receiver Xbox360: Hello i'm having issues to install the xbox360 driver for my receiver To sum up my situation this is what i get when i connect the adapter to the usb [img] So it basically says that the...
  7. How to install drivers for Xbox 360 wireless receiver?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to install drivers for Xbox 360 wireless receiver?: After the latest build windows insider build, Windows 10 will detect the Xbox 360 wireless receiver as the unknown device. I think I have non-original Xbox 360 wireless receiver. This is the guide...
  8. Can you even change graphics drivers for games installed with the Xbox PC app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you even change graphics drivers for games installed with the Xbox PC app?: So for some bizarre reason, all the install folders for games downloaded with the Xbox app are hidden folders, meaning you can't find them normally on your PC. Which means when, let's say, The...
  9. 42PG20D: LG 32GK850F-B I recently purchased has a disc for installing display driver and...

in XBoX TV Hardware
    42PG20D: LG 32GK850F-B I recently purchased has a disc for installing display driver and...: 42PG20D: LG 32GK850F-B I recently purchased has a disc for installing display driver and O.S.D for the monitor. PLZ HELP! Thank you for the help, I just want to make sure I get the best experience...
  10. Xbox one controller is not connecting and not installing the drivers even with new cabel.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one controller is not connecting and not installing the drivers even with new cabel.: So recently I have played with my Xbox one controller and everything was fine now for some reason my window 10 pc has no sort of connect to my controller and get this my driver for my controller...