Is there a fix on the way for the Series X randomly shutting off after the recent update?

Discus and support Is there a fix on the way for the Series X randomly shutting off after the recent update? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Starting to get really annoying, it has happened three times today submitted by /u/AmbidextrousWaffle [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AmbidextrousWaffle, Oct 13, 2021.

1. Is there a fix on the way for the Series X randomly shutting off after the recent update?

/u/AmbidextrousWaffle, Oct 13, 2021
  2. TherealBATMAN57 Win User

Xone turns itself off randomly, as if home button has been pressed.

Mine is doing the same but keeps making the power up are down beep randomly after it shuts off did you find a way to fix yours?
  3. JoE TwEaKn MANE Win User

Xbox Series X randomly shutting off

Had 1st time today it just pinged serval times fast but here's kicker the xbox fan and stuff was still running never had my old xbox to do that even left it on for 2 weeks straight non stop n it didnt auto shut down. Only issue I have is it crashes alot
    with games
  4. Wubbaphat Win User

Xbox Series X randomly shutting off

Hello, Og_Rumble_ I have ran into the same issue myself with the Xbox one X as did one of my friends and I can not guarantee the way I was able to solve it will work for you but it is worth sharing, just in case. Replacing the 7amp power cord with a 10amp
    cord solved the issue. I purchased the Nyko Brand from amazon and it has worked perfectly since! I hope this will solve your issue, if not please come back with any concerns. I am still using the cord I bought then for my Series X now and I have had no issues.
  5. xxxChris92xxx Win User

Xbox will turn off unexpectedly

I dont think it's your S. Because I have a one X and its randomly shutting off on me as well. It only started happening after this new update thoug .
  6. slackadelic Win User

Xbox one x keeps shutting down when playing new games

I'm not sure about Borderlands 3, but the developer for Modern Warfare has already confirmed the issue with Xbox One X and the console randomly shutting off when playing that game and are reportedly working on a fix.
Thema:

Is there a fix on the way for the Series X randomly shutting off after the recent update?

1. Is there a fix on the way for the Series X randomly shutting off after the recent update? - Similar Threads - fix Series randomly

2. Old delta update seemed to fix the issue turning off the Xbox series x, the new one seems...

in XboX Insiders
    Old delta update seemed to fix the issue turning off the Xbox series x, the new one seems...: Issue possibly submitted by /u/pillai98 [link] [comments]
  3. My Xbox series X turns off every time it finishes downloading a game, is there a fix?

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox series X turns off every time it finishes downloading a game, is there a fix?: So I’ve made sure it has proper ventilation. It is plugged directly into the wall. I’ve had no issue with the Xbox running a game at all. But every time a download finishes, no matter how big or...
  4. I HAVE THE NBA 2K CRASH FIX ON SERIES X CONSOLES

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I HAVE THE NBA 2K CRASH FIX ON SERIES X CONSOLES: IF NBA 2K22 CRASHES AND TURNS OFF YOUR SERIES X JUST GO TO THE SETTINGS ON YOUR XBOX DASHBOARD GO TO THE 2K22 NBA GAME GO TO THE SAVES AND DELETE THE EXTRA ROOM FILE AND YOUR PROFILE FILE DONT...
  5. Microsoft Flight Simulator 737 MAX has a mind of it's own on XBOX Series X. How to fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 737 MAX has a mind of it's own on XBOX Series X. How to fix?: Hello there, I recently purchased the 737 MAX on Microsoft Flight Sim. on XBOX. However, when I start flying it, it all starts from there. First, when I am taking off and I get to V1 (160 Knots)...
  6. Does anyone know a fix for Xbox Series X controllers NOT turning on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know a fix for Xbox Series X controllers NOT turning on?: So before I bought a Series X, I bought a new Wireless controller for my xbox one. It worked great for a few hours, but randomly it wouldn’t turn on anymore. I was ready to refund it, but I came...
  7. Why use a cable to fix series x controller disconnecting when we all paid for a wireless...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why use a cable to fix series x controller disconnecting when we all paid for a wireless...: Getting sick of this now. Controller works fine for weeks , then plays up again, constantly disconnecting. Tried all the updates etc and still same issue. To make matters worse, they expect you to...
  8. XBOX SERIES X ALPHA RING SKIP AHEAD STUCK ON XBOX LOGO SCREEN FIX

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX SERIES X ALPHA RING SKIP AHEAD STUCK ON XBOX LOGO SCREEN FIX: I switched from a wired connection to a wireless connection, held down the power button and the sync button and was able to perform a full factory reset. I have also left the program for the...
  9. Almost Six Months since I first reported the 0x80073CF4 on Series X, Lost hope for a fix at...

in XboX Insiders
    Almost Six Months since I first reported the 0x80073CF4 on Series X, Lost hope for a fix at...: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  10. Has the Elite Series 2 controller had a fix yet for random bluetooth disconnections on PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has the Elite Series 2 controller had a fix yet for random bluetooth disconnections on PC?: I just bought this controller 2 weeks ago and am just now getting this very annoying issue... I bought this controller solely for the purpose of playing wirelessly and to replace my 1st gen Elite...