Is there a "Gaming-for-everyone" in Europe?

Discus and support Is there a "Gaming-for-everyone" in Europe? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I saw on the US xbox site this "Gaming-for-everyone" , this is the link https://www.xbox.com/en-US/developers/gaming-for-everyone for women and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by nathalieNL, May 8, 2019.

1. nathalieNL
    nathalieNL Guest

I saw on the US xbox site this "Gaming-for-everyone" , this is the link https://www.xbox.com/en-US/developers/gaming-for-everyone for women and disability and more.

I wan't to know of Gaming for everyone also started in Europe or Europe, The Netherlands.

:)

nathalieNL, May 8, 2019
  2. MaulYoda Win User

Everyone in game. . .

[quote user="J4XE"]

I do have the Confirmed Bachelor and Lady Killer perks if this helps any in coming up with a reason

[/quote]This. It makes your character homosexual, so that is why guys are hitting on you. I don't know what the "leading lady" bit is about though
  3. Rozark Win User

Everyone in game. . .

Confirmed Bachelor or Cherchez La Femme:

In Combat, you do +10% damage against opponents of the same ***. outside of combat you'll sometimes have access to unique dialogue options when dealing with the same ***.

-

Lady Killer or Black widow:

the same but is better for the opposite ***, and Black Widow is more useful because its a perk for a girl character.

-

both are rank at level 1 and can be gain at level 2, hope this help you maul.
  4. MaulYoda Win User

Everyone in game. . .

I know what they do. The "extra dialogue" options make your character homosexual
  5. Rozark Win User

Everyone in game. . .

lol S. E. X. is consider a bad word lol
  6. Luna830-E0801295-DB9 Win User

Happy gaming everyone.

Thanks alot, happy gaming to you too, enjoy the holidays!!
Thema:

1. Is there a "Gaming-for-everyone" in Europe? - Similar Threads - Gaming everyone Europe

2. How does everyone fell about encounters with minors on age restricted games, and how should...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How does everyone fell about encounters with minors on age restricted games, and how should...: When I encounter under age children on age restricted games I personally block that account regardless if it my have an adult user. I have heard to many horror storys about adult men talking under...
  3. Invite to Game option is grey on everyones profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Invite to Game option is grey on everyones profile: Last time I spoke to microsoft support they changed my subscription from 3 month recurring to 1 month recurring when it was only meant to be the one month I wanted to pay for. Ever since then I've...
  4. What games did everyone get, this Christmas?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What games did everyone get, this Christmas?: Hope everyone had an amazing Christmas. I already got Fallout76 and Battlefield V on preorder this year. So this Christmas I got AC Odyssey and Tomb Raider. Started AC yesterday, 9 hours later I...
  5. I can’t talk in game or part but can hear everyone

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t talk in game or part but can hear everyone: so I have done everything hard reset change my nat to open. I even called Xbox and he went through a list of things and changed something in my Xbox and nothing hasn’t worked. I have to Usenet my...
  6. Everyone in my party can hear my game sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Everyone in my party can hear my game sound: So to start with I had a turtle Beach stealth 420x headset and it was great. Eventually they stopped working and I got a pair of Astro a10s and this is were the problems started. With this headset...
  7. I was casually playing a game of bo2 when a modder joined and gave everyone in the game ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was casually playing a game of bo2 when a modder joined and gave everyone in the game ...: I didn’t actually get these black ops 2 achievements someone in a public game who was a modder gave them to me it really bugs me and I would love for Xbox to remove my black ops 2 achievements...
  8. Like everyone else, game keeps freezing and restarting and then won't load.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Like everyone else, game keeps freezing and restarting and then won't load.: For the past few weeks I have had multiple problems: -the game will move really slowly and then tell me I've put numbers where I haven't -the game will then freeze while the clock keeps moving...
  9. Everyone in my party can hear my game sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Everyone in my party can hear my game sound: So to start with I had a turtle Beach stealth 420x headset and it was great. Eventually they stopped working and I got a pair of Astro a10s and this is were the problems started. With this headset...
  10. When I play games on my Xbox everyone can hear me. If I mute my mic no one can hear me in my ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I play games on my Xbox everyone can hear me. If I mute my mic no one can hear me in my ...: Hi, whenever I play online games on my Xbox One everyone can hear me, and I don't want this for privacy reasons, but if I mute my microphone no one can hear me in my party. I was wondering if I...