Is there a plan to support USB microphones on xbox series X?

Discus and support Is there a plan to support USB microphones on xbox series X? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I would like to know from Microsoft team if there is a plan to support USB microphones within the near future on Xbox Series X or if this is a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OmarDiaz22, May 30, 2022.

1. OmarDiaz22
    OmarDiaz22 Guest

I would like to know from Microsoft team if there is a plan to support USB microphones within the near future on Xbox Series X or if this is a technical limitation from the console not to do so.

:)

OmarDiaz22, May 30, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, OmarDiaz22. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

Unfortunately there's no official Microsoft position about this right now. I think they will not change the standards for mics on the Series X. Maybe on a next gen console a few years from now.

Now you are able to use USB mics with Xbox on your controller using the adapter. Check this video:
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=xPX3hgU3A9Y

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Best bet only buy Xbox or any console specific stuff when buying stuff it takes away the guess work
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

When is Microsoft going to make it so that an xbox one will be able to use the inbuilt microphone on a webcam?

If they do add support for USB microphones, I imagine it would be after the Series X launches.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox One Set up Help please for using an USB Microphone when using Elgato HD60S game capture?

The Xbox One does not support USB microphones. Your best bet is to use a headset for Xbox One, and if you still want to use the USB microphone, connect that to your computer.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

USB mic support

No, the Xbox One does not support USB microphones.
Thema:

1. Is there a plan to support USB microphones on xbox series X? - Similar Threads - plan support USB

2. Change subscription plan to 1yr

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Change subscription plan to 1yr: Hi, I want to change my subscription to 1yr (59$) once a year rather than paying 9$ per month. Its only giving option for 3months. Can you please check this??? As soon as you take 59$ I will...
  3. Xbox payment plan

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox payment plan: Does somebody know what the minimum credit score is for the Xbox series s payment plan is,thank you for your time 5b8bcc05-e2ca-477b-8698-c9920f1aadff
  4. My friends are planning to get my xbox account ip banned because of the things I send when...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friends are planning to get my xbox account ip banned because of the things I send when...: I was playing gta then I posted my baby brothers dirty pants then my friend said hes sending a email to Microsoft to get me banned forever it's not fair when he always calls me creature rat dog...
  5. Does Microsoft plan to support it's own XBox Controller firmware on the Xbox Accessories...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft plan to support it's own XBox Controller firmware on the Xbox Accessories...: Title. I recently grabbed a XB Elite Series 2 controller and am blown away by the customization available out of the box. It's a really well-made controller that I've been loving so far while...
  6. i have a two year payment plan for series x can i get a new one ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have a two year payment plan for series x can i get a new one ?: my hdmi port cuts off on my xbox series x, ive tried other port on my tv and they all work with other consoles, so its the Xbox series x that is the problem . 88d3b841-744f-4dc8-8b12-891c8b0c9e82
  7. Partnering with RBC for All Access Xbox plan is a large slap to consumers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Partnering with RBC for All Access Xbox plan is a large slap to consumers: I'd like to know how it came about that RBC was the chosen bank to create the Payplans for Xbox All Access. Right now, as a Canadian, with a very good credit score and no blemishes on my record,...
  8. Microsoft Planning To Bring Deeper Xbox Live Support To Nintendo Switch and Mobile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Planning To Bring Deeper Xbox Live Support To Nintendo Switch and Mobile: SOURCE - Eurogamer So it seems that Microsoft are planning on expanding Xbox Live Support to platforms such as the Nintendo Switch and Mobile. I think there is already limited support for this,...
  9. New Xbox One X, Techical Support Plan Ends in 3 months?

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox One X, Techical Support Plan Ends in 3 months?: Ok, I know what Manufacturer Warranty means but how can my Xbox, that was bought TODAY, have a Technical Support Plan which is supposed to end in a year, ending in 3 months from now? I bought the...
  10. Does MS have plans to support Xbox 360 'Lips' microphones on Xbox One ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does MS have plans to support Xbox 360 'Lips' microphones on Xbox One ?: Before I trade in my XB360 microphones I would like to know if there are plans to use these great microphones on the Xbox One ? 18703e26-f202-4922-9752-2d5343f411f7