Is there a point buying xbox one in the Philippines where Microsoft is not at all...

Discus and support Is there a point buying xbox one in the Philippines where Microsoft is not at all... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ever since i bought my xbox one on day one it became available in the Philippines and tried subscribing, it always failed. Now that i have an xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ProsperRitty, May 3, 2021.

1. ProsperRitty
    ProsperRitty Guest

Is there a point buying xbox one in the Philippines where Microsoft is not at all...

Ever since i bought my xbox one on day one it became available in the Philippines and tried subscribing, it always failed. Now that i have an xbox series x, i thought things have changed but it looks the same.
    Is there any worth buying a potential brick for online purposes if you purchased a brand new xbox in the philippines? is there any at all plans to support the Philippines for xbox live or you are forcing the population to go to piracy or resort to a competing platform?

:)

ProsperRitty, May 3, 2021
  2. Fubski Win User

NEWLY PURCHASED XBOX LIVE GOLD MEMBERSHIP (12 MONTHS) CODE: "INVALID"

Kapatid, I'm from the Philippines as well. Like what Ambassador onyx62is has told you is correct. Walang Xbox Live sa Pilipinas. Hindi tayo supported. Therefore, there's a possibility that when you created your Microsoft Account Email, you've selected our
    country Philippines where Xbox Live is not supported. For this one, check mo to pare:
    www.xbox.com/.../countries. These are the lists of countries where Xbox Live is supported.
  3. IceStorm III Win User

Someone has threatened to ban my account!!! HELP!!!

[quote user="voteDC"]I would think so. Don't Microsoft sub-contract to India for their call centres?[/quote]I believe at least one call I made ended up in The Philippines.

Anywho, was a rhetorical question meant to point out that where your call goes, the 360 may not be... widely distributed due to price.
  4. chamijes21 Win User

Can't download game profile on any xbox 360 backward compatibility game

All it says sir is that xbox profiles can't be downloaded right now, I live in the Philippines and we have limited support from microsoft
  5. JJGabb Win User

Outside of US

Microsoft does not support Philippines. :( That's the problem. I can't buy prepaid cards. What do you suggest so I could get a Gold sub?
  6. EdgardoLugo Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe - Preorder

Hi i'm trying to buy the Microsoft flight simulator but i live in the Philippines retired CAN SOMEONE HELP ME STEP BY STEP HOW TO BUY IT I WANT TO MAKE THE PURCHASE WITH PAY PAL THANK YOU.
Thema:

1. Is there a point buying xbox one in the Philippines where Microsoft is not at all... - Similar Threads - point buying Philippines

2. Spend Microsoft point to buy a new Xbox console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Spend Microsoft point to buy a new Xbox console: Hello, I currently have around 180.000 Microsoft points and I was wondering if I can use these towards buying an Xbox Series X (assuming that at one point it will become available). So I was...
  3. Used rewards points to buy xbox credits but didn't receive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Used rewards points to buy xbox credits but didn't receive: Over 23,000 points have been taken out of my rewards account for a purchase of 2 x £10 xbox credits, no confirmation emails received accept the one I did for 5 free sweepstake entries for a series...
  4. I have points in Microsoft Rewards almost enough to buy a $1.25 gift card from microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have points in Microsoft Rewards almost enough to buy a $1.25 gift card from microsoft: So I almost have enough points to buy the $1.25 gift card from microsoft rewards my sister wants to use it to buy robux but I dont know how to use it to buy robux. If possible how can I redeem the...
  5. Call of duty cold war points for buying

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of duty cold war points for buying: So I activated the punch card for the 6000 points for purchasing cold war. So I bought the cross gen bundle today and its not letting me finish the punch card. Still saying purchase. Anyone else?...
  6. Does buying a Series X on the Microsoft store not count for Microsoft Rewards Points?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does buying a Series X on the Microsoft store not count for Microsoft Rewards Points?: I bought the new console on preorder day. After fully paying for it I still don't see any points added to my account. I was signed into my Microsoft account when I bought the system directly on...
  7. Redeem Reward Points after Buying game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeem Reward Points after Buying game: Hi , since there was a game that I wanted to buy digitaly in the reward app, I did. But now after going back to the app I cannot redeem the 6.000 points. It is still asking me to buy the game. Yes...
  8. Can two people switch with buying gamepass monthly through Microsoft Points?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can two people switch with buying gamepass monthly through Microsoft Points?: Person 1 gets game pass (through Microsoft Points) for one month. Person 2 gets game pass for the next month. Will that work? 555742ed-0e4a-4a89-b7c9-806f6fffc0fc
  9. COMPRA SITE MICROSOFT - COD POINTS[Translation-BUY MICROSOFT WEBSITE - COD POINTS]

in XBoX on Consoles
    COMPRA SITE MICROSOFT - COD POINTS[Translation-BUY MICROSOFT WEBSITE - COD POINTS]: Eae galera, blz ?! Fiz a compra de 1.100 COD POINTS (Call of Duty MW) no site da MICROSOFT, a compra foi concluída normalmente, mas depois de entrar no jogo meus COD POINTS não estavam...
  10. Punch Card not letting me get points for buying a game.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Punch Card not letting me get points for buying a game.: Darksiders Genesis punch card was activated tuesday and bought today but rewards is still saying i need to buy it. Am i missing something? or does it just take up to a certain amount of time?...