is there a problem with microsoft ultimate word games, can't get it to talk to the internet!

Discus and support is there a problem with microsoft ultimate word games, can't get it to talk to the internet! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; is there a problem with microsoft ultimate word games, can't get it to talk to the internet! 9431e6e0-1319-46b7-89d2-e79bb330b35c Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JanDrower, Apr 22, 2020.

1. JanDrower
    JanDrower Guest

is there a problem with microsoft ultimate word games, can't get it to talk to the internet!

:)

JanDrower, Apr 22, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Jan,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. Sorry for the issue you are experiencing. We recommend to go on the
    Microsoft casual games community.
    Towards the bottom you will see their Facebook page and they ask to post there. There is also a
    support sitefor the casual games you can look over also.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Martha in Sun City A Win User

0x87DD0005

Same problem here in Arizona. No problem signing into Microsoft Solitaire or Microsoft Mahjong; only the Ultimate Word Game.
  4. MeduseRime80774 Win User

Microsoft: can't find the word AARRING in Microsoft Ultimate Word game

Me to, can't find the word for "PHOCET" in Microsoft ultimate Word Games (Jumble) in french... help please (merci pour toute aide)
  5. KevinLang1 Win User

Ultimate Word Games on Windows 10 -- Cannot Sync Game Data with Cloud

It appears that the problem is based, at least in part related to Microsoft renaming Jumble to Word Twister. I am able to create a new account, and I can play Ultimate Word Games using that account, but if I switch to my regular account, the Cannot Sync
    With The Cloud problem resurfaces. So, something two weeks ago--from the Microsoft side of things--essentially corrupted my account, and now I can't use it with Ultimate Word Games. And Microsoft apparently doesn't care, since no one from Microsoft is interested
    in this forum, nor are they interested in looking at e-mail.
  6. gapch12 Win User

Maps dissapeared

Same here. Will not load from the app. But I can go to Xbox app, click on Word app, it will open in the store where I can click play and play through that way. Otherwise it appears the app for Microsoft Ultimate Word Games can't find the internet even
    tho my avatar loads.
Thema:

1. is there a problem with microsoft ultimate word games, can't get it to talk to the internet! - Similar Threads - problem microsoft ultimate

2. Cannot get into Bingo, I have never had any problem with any of the other Microsoft games,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot get into Bingo, I have never had any problem with any of the other Microsoft games,...: Cannot get into bingo. just about every 4th day. Its very frustrating. I'm about ready to delete. I would if I didn't have so many points. Darlene 59e4e2cd-cdb5-49f7-b980-5e8b1812a743
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - BIZARRE problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection - BIZARRE problem: I have 2 touch screen HP laptops, Windows 10, and BOTH will not allow me to play Klondike, Spider, Free Cell with the touch screen throughout all the game options. Pyramid and TriPeaks work fine....
  4. Problem with 'Add an existing email address as a Microsoft account alias'

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with 'Add an existing email address as a Microsoft account alias': I'm currently using an @live email for my Xbox Live account. I'm trying to change this to a different @live email (brother's email), but when I add an alias, it gives the error 'This email is part...
  5. Problem z certyfikatem ssl w sekcji moje konto microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem z certyfikatem ssl w sekcji moje konto microsoft: Dzień dobry mam pytanie do ekspertów jest problem w , którym przed logowaniem na oficjalnej stronie microsoft jest normalnie zielona kłódka , lecz po zalogowaniu i po przejściu do sekcji mojego...
  6. PS4 Microsoft account log in problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PS4 Microsoft account log in problem: For a few days now Everytime I restart my game I get a pop up reading "Oops! Automatic sign in has failed. You will need to manually sign in again to access your Microsoft account" but then it...
  7. Microsoft Ultimate Word Game - daily challenge download problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Game - daily challenge download problem.: The "Jumble" (bomb defusal) challenge for the 11 June MUWG daily challenge will not download. Both other daily challenges download fine (Wordament & Crosswords). Tried on-line chat to notify...
  8. Problem loading Daily Challenge for Microsoft Ultimate Word

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem loading Daily Challenge for Microsoft Ultimate Word: Microsoft Ultimate Word Daily Challenge will not load today. I've been trying for hours. Get a message "There was a problem loading Daily Challenge data. Please wait a few minutes and try again....
  9. Problem loading Daily Challenge data for Microsoft Ultimate Word Games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem loading Daily Challenge data for Microsoft Ultimate Word Games.: Here is the message I keep getting: Problem loading Daily Challenge data for Microsoft Ultimate Word Games. c797f54c-a8a5-40e3-842c-5b44e2536f2a
  10. Problem loading Daily Challenge for Microsoft Ultimate Word

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem loading Daily Challenge for Microsoft Ultimate Word: Microsoft Ultimate Word Daily Challenge will not load today. I've been trying since 5 am EST. Get a message "There was a problem loading Daily Challenge data. Please wait a few minutes and try...