Is there a reason my status wont show online or offline?

Discus and support Is there a reason my status wont show online or offline? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; When viewed from an outside account, it does not show online or offline. Does anyone know what that means? & No, I do not have the status set to show... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by KellyJ___013, May 22, 2022.

1. KellyJ___013
    KellyJ___013 Guest

When viewed from an outside account, it does not show online or offline. Does anyone know what that means? & No, I do not have the status set to show for offline, and it doesn't even show like that either, its just my login & nothing else.

:)

KellyJ___013, May 22, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Kelly, may I know which troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
  3. Anycreeperpro Win User

i cant change my email

i did that but for some reason it wont show on my xbox
  4. DaraVuong Win User

Xbox Gamebar Status Not showing Game Currently Playing

Still didn't work...

It just shows my status as online.
  5. Astro Drizzy Win User

My Ambassador status wont show up

Yeah the same happened to me? And I even messaged XboxAmbassador, they said I could access the new forum, but I still cant =/
  6. JulianAct Win User

My Ambassador status wont show up

Yeah I just joined the program today but my badge has not shown up and I still can't view the ambassador chat should I wait?
Thema:

1. Is there a reason my status wont show online or offline? - Similar Threads - reason status wont

2. i had minecraft windows 10 in this account and it just disappeared for no reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i had minecraft windows 10 in this account and it just disappeared for no reason: I had minecraft windows 10 in this account and when I sign in with the same account on another laptop it just disappeared so what should I do to get it back Thank you in advance...
  3. account suspension for no reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    account suspension for no reason: i woke up this morning to an account suspension and went to the given website on the suspension and it was no help at all. I couldn’t find the reason I got the suspension nor could I contact...
  4. My account was permanently banned for no reason and I cannot submit a case review is there...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was permanently banned for no reason and I cannot submit a case review is there...: On june 9th 2022 I was in a party with one of my friends when All of a sudden I was permanently banned and I cannot submit a case review is there anyway that I can still get my account back...
  5. I got suspended for no reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got suspended for no reason: I got suspended for nothing i was playing with my friend and got suspended and i didn't do anything wrong how do i get un suspended ? 30aa613a-8adf-4e14-8bf5-5d57c1ad9725
  6. Got removed from Xbox Ambassadors for no reason

in XBoX on Windows
    Got removed from Xbox Ambassadors for no reason: Nearly a year ago I was in the Xbox Ambassadors program, the second day I was in it though. They banned me for no reason and I still dont know why this is the case, I have tweeted at them, and...
  7. my minecraft acc was locked for no reason

in XBoX on Windows
    my minecraft acc was locked for no reason: i know im not the only one who needed help here but i was playing minecraft and about 1 hour later it said i was locked out and it said suspicous activty was found and i did nothing im not sure...
  8. Avoid Me Status For 8 Months - no reason why?...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Avoid Me Status For 8 Months - no reason why?...: was not even playing xbox live, and all of a sudden, put into an avoid me state overnight one day when i came back to play, it has since been 8 months and i am still unable to play the only game...
  9. Avoid Me Status For 8 Months - no reason why?...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Avoid Me Status For 8 Months - no reason why?...: was not even playing xbox live, and all of a sudden, put into an avoid me state overnight one day when i came back to play, it has since been 8 months and i am still unable to play the only game...
  10. Banned for 24 hours for no reason then Ambassador status revoked and absolutely no help from ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned for 24 hours for no reason then Ambassador status revoked and absolutely no help from ...: Ok so nearly a month or so later still no help regarding this, no-one in support can help and the abassadors barely know how to gift a game to someone. I was wrongfully banned for 24 hours and...