Is there a valid reason my controller NEVER STOPS VIBRATING?

Discus and support Is there a valid reason my controller NEVER STOPS VIBRATING? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’m trying to enjoy a game on my one day off and I keep having this worthless controller rumble at complete random, the only consistency is that it’s... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/I-fuc-yo-mudda, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Is there a valid reason my controller NEVER STOPS VIBRATING?

I’m trying to enjoy a game on my one day off and I keep having this worthless controller rumble at complete random, the only consistency is that it’s pissing me off. I’ve turned off vibration in the settings both in game AND in console settings and it refuses to stop. I demand a patch to fix this by day’s end as well as financial compensation for the distress this issue has caused me.

submitted by /u/I-fuc-yo-mudda
    [link] [comments]

/u/I-fuc-yo-mudda, Sep 7, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Pre Order vs Post Release

Support has never given a valid reason why. The only reason they will give is that it's part of the terms and conditions.
  3. Barney Gumble-A043DB Win User

Controller firmware update for headset adapter

I have not validated the version of firmware, but I know it suddenly stops working. To update it, I plug the controller in and update firmware. I do this for both controllers. Then it will work for a couple of weeks and suddenly stop.
  4. SMASHBRO jones Win User

Can't sign into Xbox live

Ya know I never had a problem with my xbox this is my first post ever but I had more problems with my xbox one then anything I invested $1000 in xbox one games and products when it first came out and i still cant provide a valid reason why i should have
    this system. For a year now we still have had no games and more problems fixing the system and serves then play time please give me a reason Why I should not go to game stop and sell my system. I sold my BF4 for server problems and I will never buy a Battlefield
    again.
  5. User 9242019 Win User

Wired Xbox 360 controller not working... just keeps blinking!

Is it an official Microsoft Xbox 360 controller? If not that would likely be the reason as all official peripherals have a chip that validate them. 3rd party controllers often don't follow licensing procedures to save money.
  6. kingvas78 Win User

Xbox One S - a few steps forward but many backward (vs Xbox Elite)

Some valid points..... especially hard drive wise and controller wise. For $499.99 CND the X1 S is a bit pricey, IMO. HD space has never been an issue with me. The 4K would be the reason for myself to pick it up, and the size of the unit. I'm thinking Christmas
    may be the time to buy a S, once all the bugs are out and it comes down in price.
Thema:

Is there a valid reason my controller NEVER STOPS VIBRATING?

1. Is there a valid reason my controller NEVER STOPS VIBRATING? - Similar Threads - valid reason controller

2. Grid 2 dlc, I can't buy ? because not valid in my region....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grid 2 dlc, I can't buy ? because not valid in my region....: Hi I live in France and i want buy the dlc to Grid 2 pack complet ( All in pack ) but i have a message , ( this offer is not valid in your region ) so how can i buy dlc ? Thanks for your help...
  3. "This offer is not valid in your region". Problem Xbox 360 , Rock band 3 songs..

in XBoX on Consoles
    "This offer is not valid in your region". Problem Xbox 360 , Rock band 3 songs..: Hey, I want to download songs to Rock Band 3,in the game store it doesn't allow me to download songs. "And so in the market (from the PC) , I try to download and the message notes:" This offer is...
  4. Trying to buy game but system says I have "no form of valid payment"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to buy game but system says I have "no form of valid payment": I do have valid debit card! It is the same debit card used for yrs with xbox account and made many purchases with! So why won't it work now? And another issue, we have 2 xboxes, one is home box,...
  5. WHy did you not give a valid code ?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    WHy did you not give a valid code ?: since not everyone has money I gifted a friend in Brazil the lego speed champ expansion for forza horizon 4… I don't want the measly 20 dollars back I want him to be able to play yet the code...
  6. “No valid payment options available” for Backwards Compatibility.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “No valid payment options available” for Backwards Compatibility.: So whenever I go to buy a backwards compatible title, it shows the prices of it in £ but then it all of a sudden it switches to US dollars and says i have no valid payment options available. I’m...
  7. Sorry this offer is not valid in your region

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry this offer is not valid in your region: Hello, I’m trying to download Alan Wake from game pass but I’m getting the error stated in the subject. I live in south Fl, US and all Ive tried so far is restarting xbox. Thanks!...
  8. Have been banned again without any valid reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Have been banned again without any valid reason: k would like to get in touch with the Xbox enforcement team who banned me again on xbox live by a certain person as you see is the last ban I received on January 1, 1970 00:00:00 I think there...
  9. My Communication privelages we're suspended for a week for no valid reason.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Communication privelages we're suspended for a week for no valid reason.: I was notified last night that my communication privelages we're suspended for a week because I was reported for abusive or inappropriate language. The gamer known as SavageGengu reported me...
  10. my gamer tag has changed without a valid reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    my gamer tag has changed without a valid reason: my gamertag has up there for over a year, only now it got removed, i want a refund off my gamertag purchase so that i can make a new one, my was fine with ur rules and regulations, so tell me y it...