Is there a way I can access insiders hub without being 18 or change my age?

Discus and support Is there a way I can access insiders hub without being 18 or change my age? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i want to get in the insiders program but when I try it said I need to be 18. Can I bypass this some how with customer support?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EpsilonsRevenge, May 26, 2017.

1. Is there a way I can access insiders hub without being 18 or change my age?

i want to get in the insiders program but when I try it said I need to be 18. Can I bypass this some how with customer support?

:)

EpsilonsRevenge, May 26, 2017
  2. BravesHearts
    BravesHearts Guest
    Age problem

I Can't change my age and also I can't open the insiders hub because my age is not updated yet I tried to change it but when I open the insider hub it says 18 and up plz help me

BravesHearts, May 26, 2017
  3. Otis BB
    Otis BB Guest
    Xbox insider hub

I cannot access my sbox insider hub app. I keep getting this message-

There is a problem

Error making an http call. Httpcode: Forbidden

Or

It says my account is not 18 years old.. but it is I checked

Otis BB, May 26, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

No. There is no way around it.

Smwutches, May 26, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

No. There is no way around it.
  6. JannekeJanssen1 Win User

How do I delete my xbox account??

I have a gamertag, say "A", and got (without being able to make a choice) "B" when I installed the Xbox Insider Hub.

I got a message that my 'store' account wasn't the same as my Xbox account.

But I can't change "B" to "A"! Even after deinstallation of the Xbox Insider Hub.

Trying again to install the Hub, I received "B" again!

How can I login with "A" in a Xbox Insider Hub??
  7. john.matzen Win User

Minecraft BETA - insider program - how to opt out under 18?

That does not work. He can't access Xbox Insider Hub because he's not 18. It says this when he tries to access it and doesn't allow him in.
  8. lowgogo2 Win User

Xbox Insider Hub Error

When I load the insider hub on my windows 10 and Xbox 1 it says that I am not 18 and so it wont allow me to use it but I am over 18.
  9. ngocphi Win User

Update problems error code 80070002

Yes as the insiders program isnt designed to work with osu

Insiders beta can only be access the hub
Thema:

1. Is there a way I can access insiders hub without being 18 or change my age? - Similar Threads - access insiders hub

2. Xbox-Insider-Hub - Access denied - Using it on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox-Insider-Hub - Access denied - Using it on PC: Hi, I want to participate in the FS2020 Beta. Therefor I needed to install Xbox-Insider-Hub on my Windows 10 computer. But every time I launch the app I get an error-message "Access denied...
  3. "Access is denied." when trying to sign into Xbox Insider Hub on PC.

in XboX Insiders
    "Access is denied." when trying to sign into Xbox Insider Hub on PC.: Just installed it and get this error when I try to sign in. Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005 https://imgur.com/a/coaRTmK I've restarted the app, reinstalled the app, signed out and back in,...
  4. XBOX Insider Hub: cannot access the insider content.

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Insider Hub: cannot access the insider content.: Hi, I was chosen for the AOE2 DE beta on MS Store. It told me to download XBOX Insiders Hub, I installed it and logged in with my Insider account. But here's the problem: When clicking Join on...
  5. How to Uninstall Minecraft Beta when you cannot access Xbox Insider Hub

in XBoX on Windows
    How to Uninstall Minecraft Beta when you cannot access Xbox Insider Hub: I'm trying to uninstall Minecraft Beta version on my daughter's Windows 10 laptop. I looked on Xbox help and it said to install Xbox Insider Hub, but it won't let me open the app because my...
  6. I can't access the Xbox Insider Hub even when I'm an Adult and I need you guys to give me ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't access the Xbox Insider Hub even when I'm an Adult and I need you guys to give me ...: I can't access the Xbox Insider Hub even when I'm an Adult and I need you guys to give me permission so I can play my game I ordered. 6d250183-d0f5-4180-a006-e5742c07bd0b
  7. Xbox Insider Hub denied access "You must be over 18" message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Insider Hub denied access "You must be over 18" message: I am unable to access the Xbox Insider Hub app due to an error message being displayed saying "Sorry, you need to be at least 18 to join the Xbox Insider program", where my Microsoft account age...
  8. cant access sea of thieves alpha on insider hub

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant access sea of thieves alpha on insider hub: i have my email and gamer tag linked with sea of thieves it say i was invited to the alpha trial this weekend but it doesnt show up on insider hub why 212e3da1-d3d0-40fe-a0ba-7883fe2a329f
  9. Access to Sea of Thieves Alpha on account that cant use Xbox Insider Hub

in XBoX on Consoles
    Access to Sea of Thieves Alpha on account that cant use Xbox Insider Hub: So I got an email today saying I was invited to the alpha of Sea of Thieves. So I tried downloading the insider hub but it says I was age restricted but I'm over 17. So I tried getting it on my...
  10. Unable to access Insider Hub - Unspecified Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to access Insider Hub - Unspecified Error: Hi, I have installed the hub but when I attempt to sign in I get the message: There is a problem Unspecified error (Excep_FromHResult 0x80004005) (0x80004005) I am trying to install Sea of...