Is there a way I can forget my account on another persons xbox with saved password?

Discus and support Is there a way I can forget my account on another persons xbox with saved password? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is it possible to remove my xbox live account that's been saved to another persons xbox along with the password? Is there a 'forget all passwords'... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Timmsks, Mar 6, 2015.

1. Timmsks
    Timmsks Guest

Is there a way I can forget my account on another persons xbox with saved password?

Is it possible to remove my xbox live account that's been saved to another persons xbox along with the password?

Is there a 'forget all passwords' button somewhere on the xbox.com website that will allow me to remove any saved passwords are saved with this xbox account on any webpages or other xboxs?

:)

Timmsks, Mar 6, 2015
  2. Account delation?

This nearly work, but when I saved my changes, it said that the WLID was already used with another account, which is this one, is there some sort of way I can get my WLID account unassociated with this XBL account?

Drakshifter98, Mar 6, 2015
  3. ds3501
    ds3501 Guest
    Saved Data Content Transfer

Is there a way to Transfer Saved Game Data from one Xbox Live Account Profile to another on the Same Xbox if so this would save me alot of my Money but if there isn't i wasted a good chunk of my Money on a wasted account for nothing

ds3501, Mar 6, 2015
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Go here and choose "Require profile download" -
    live.xbox.com/.../Protection

The next time someone tries to use your account they would be required to redownload it first. So if they don't have your log in information (which they shouldn't) they can't use it.

Smwutches, Mar 6, 2015
  5. Smwutches Win User

Go here and choose "Require profile download" -
    live.xbox.com/.../Protection

The next time someone tries to use your account they would be required to redownload it first. So if they don't have your log in information (which they shouldn't) they can't use it.
  6. UttermostBark69 Win User

Transferring downloaded games to different accounts over regions

So there's no way to move my game saves over to another xbox live account?
  7. Four-Channel Win User

has my xbox been hacked

When calling Xbox Support don't forget to have all your important information at hand because they will be able to go back and look through the records and see what was changed.

Name

CC#

Phone Number

Address

Secret Passwords

This way support can verify who you are and that you are not attempting to take another persons account.
  8. Drakshifter98 Win User

Account delation?

This nearly work, but when I saved my changes, it said that the WLID was already used with another account, which is this one, is there some sort of way I can get my WLID account unassociated with this XBL account?
  9. Mister Taurus Win User

Transfer Xbox 360 HDD data to Xbox One without cloud

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear about this issue. You should be able to remove the hard drive, use another persons Xbox 360 of the same model to access your account, and upload those save files to the cloud. The cloud is the only current way to access these save files.
Thema:

1. Is there a way I can forget my account on another persons xbox with saved password? - Similar Threads - forget account another

2. Why does the XBox always forget the WiFi settings if you plug in an Ethernet cable for a while?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the XBox always forget the WiFi settings if you plug in an Ethernet cable for a while?: I cannot understand why the XBox One and XBox One X both will pretend that the WiFi was never set up if you plug in an an Ehternet cable (and get an IP). Please fix....
  3. trying to get my old 360 account back after forgetting my old email but i rember the gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    trying to get my old 360 account back after forgetting my old email but i rember the gamertag: so i don't remember what my 360 account email was but i rember the gamer tag is there any way i could find the email so i can get back my old account back ? 3f0032b0-e4a5-4eba-84cf-1fe560821b66
  4. Totally forget the email account linked to this gamer tag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Totally forget the email account linked to this gamer tag: So, months ago I give my console to a friend as a gift. He and his little brother create a new Xbox Account and I decide to give my bank account to activate Xbox Gold for the first two months. Now...
  5. someone can help to recover an account, that forgete everything, but i know some things like ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    someone can help to recover an account, that forgete everything, but i know some things like ...: I remember some friends id, and mi name account 587ce040-fe61-44ad-924d-9a4ca05897fb
  6. olvide mi cuenta y contraseña de xbox [Translation - Forget my Xbox account and password]

in XBoX on Consoles
    olvide mi cuenta y contraseña de xbox [Translation - Forget my Xbox account and password]: I am using an xbox one s, the problem is that my xbox required an update but when it was downloading it only loaded 20% and it stopped, I used many methods and the only thing that turned out to me...
  7. New code for new microsoft account? i totally forget the old (minecraft windows 10 edition)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New code for new microsoft account? i totally forget the old (minecraft windows 10 edition): There is a way to reset my windows 10 edition gift code? and activate the new account? i forget email and password :( i have acces to mojang account, and i have the minecraft gift code but i can't...
  8. If I license transfer within account and forget to download something, can I go back the dl ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I license transfer within account and forget to download something, can I go back the dl ...: please help I forgot to download a game and I'm wondering If the game will still transfer and not just download. (I don't to want the message saying u can't play this game.)...
  9. forget my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    forget my account: hello, my son sign out from his account then he forgotten it .. I have the information about XBOX LIVE GOLD .. is there some way to knowing my son's account ? or , where can I send email to...
  10. Forget my email account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forget my email account: I need to recover which is my email account, I remember my gamertag and the registration data. 04e18e11-f09a-4f53-a4c1-8f419e3232d9