Is there a way i could send xbox clips as evidence?

Discus and support Is there a way i could send xbox clips as evidence? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is there a way i could send the moderation team of Xbox One a clip of a player exploiting as evidence for a claim Because i got a clip available right... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SansIsAngry, Mar 22, 2020.

1. SansIsAngry
    SansIsAngry Guest

Is there a way i could send the moderation team of Xbox One a clip of a player exploiting as evidence for a claim

Because i got a clip available right now.

:)

SansIsAngry, Mar 22, 2020
  2. AridLizard Win User

just report the player on their profile and give details in the box provided.

you could also contact the support for the game and see if they have the option to report people using exploits
  3. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team has the tools they need to investigate reports. They do not accept any type of evidence.
  4. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

How to share a video?

There's a feature in Uploads to see your friends' clips but there's not a way to share them like sending a message. If you told them about it, they could go to Upload, see yours under the list of friends clips and watch them.
  5. Real Dangerr Win User

How can i share my Recordings to youtube from my xbox?

Hey thanks for bringing this question to us. The only way you can put up a clip to YouTube is if you share it to OneDrive. Have OneDrive on your PC or laptop. Then take that clip and upload it to YouTube. I hope this helpful. But there's no direct way
    to send a clip to YouTube.
  6. Beard 0f Steel Win User

Peggle 2

I suppose sending game DVR clips to your friends is a good way for them to advertise for free.
Thema:

1. Is there a way i could send xbox clips as evidence? - Similar Threads - send clips evidence

2. How do I get into my account if I can’t reset my password bcuz it’s sending a the code to a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get into my account if I can’t reset my password bcuz it’s sending a the code to a...: How do I get into my account if I can’t reset my password bcuz it’s sending a the code to a old phone number e7b4d962-40c0-4c62-8eda-e7791d1a36fd
  3. Send Xbox Live a Message "GG" how?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Send Xbox Live a Message "GG" how?: On xbox I dont know how to send Xbox Live a gg, do I comment on there post, do I create a post, how do I send a message to xbox live, anyone? 2cb5785b-56c0-4f97-9d12-40ebeffaed97
  4. Sending a second refund request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sending a second refund request: I sent a refund request, it was denied. I was told I could put in a second refund request but I am not able to. I dont have the option to request the refund a second time for that purchase....
  5. Sending clips via Xbox Console Companion Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Sending clips via Xbox Console Companion Issues: When I made the switch to pc from xbox, a lot of my friends are still on xbox. a couple on pc. ive noticed that when they share clips to me, im unable to view them in the xbox console companion or...
  6. Проблема отправить клип в OneDrive[Problem sending clip to OneDrive]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Проблема отправить клип в OneDrive[Problem sending clip to OneDrive]: Попробуйте отправить ещё раз Произошла ошибка при попытке отправить этот клип в OneDrive Здравствуйте, у меня возникла проблема отправить клип в OneDrive То что написано в 1 и 2 предложений это...
  7. How to send a clip from profile on xbox.com??

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to send a clip from profile on xbox.com??: Hello, I want to send a clip to from my profile to Arcgames that shows a game feature is not working. But every clip I copy and paste has the account sign in requirement with it. Is there a way to...
  8. Upload Studio only sends some clips to OneDrive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studio only sends some clips to OneDrive: I have not had the same issues I have seen in the forum of not being able to send from Upload to OneDrive. My issue is that when I multi-select clips and choose "Upload to OneDrive", only a...
  9. Errors trying to send messages and share Game DVR clips through Windows 10 Xbox App.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Errors trying to send messages and share Game DVR clips through Windows 10 Xbox App.: Hi there. So I got windows 10 almost a year ago now, and the Xbox App on it has been working perfectly up until about a month ago. It started to act up and it wouldn't tell me if i got any...
  10. Send all "Upload" clips to OneDrive in a single transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Send all "Upload" clips to OneDrive in a single transfer: I have over 100 recordings, and I need a faster way to transfer them to OneDrive. Uploading and transferring one by one is a huge task to take on. I think a feature like this would save a lot of...