Is there a way that i can stream xbox 360 games from console to pc/laptop

Discus and support Is there a way that i can stream xbox 360 games from console to pc/laptop in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I tried with the xbox windows 10 app but it seams it only works with xbox one. I was wondering if there was anything similar for the 360 so i can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by martyndouglas, Apr 5, 2020.

1. Is there a way that i can stream xbox 360 games from console to pc/laptop

I tried with the xbox windows 10 app but it seams it only works with xbox one. I was wondering if there was anything similar for the 360 so i can record gameplay footage

:)

martyndouglas, Apr 5, 2020
  2. K4tsuj1 Win User

You can do it by 2 ways:

- Opening you 360 games on a Xbox One and stream it in Xbox Companion app in your pc

- Use a video capture hardware
  3. martyndouglas Win User

Im looking into capture cards now. I think thats the only way with a 360
  4. martyndouglas Win User

Would that allow me to record gameplay footage? Ive been streaming on youtube with pc games but would like to start with my xbox
  5. darkist1 Win User

You might need to look at getting a capture card like an Elgato
  6. Ohjohnnyt Win User

Have you managed to sort this - think the inly way would be to buy some software - video streaming hardware etc?
Thema:

1. Is there a way that i can stream xbox 360 games from console to pc/laptop - Similar Threads - stream 360 games

2. 360 games in Xbox Game Streaming (preview)

in XboX Insiders
    360 games in Xbox Game Streaming (preview): Any ideas on when the original Xbox and Xbox 360 games will be available on Xbox Game Streaming? submitted by /u/Rakhun [link] [comments]
  3. Any chance of Xbox 360 games being playable on Console Streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Any chance of Xbox 360 games being playable on Console Streaming?: I would really like to play Sonic Generations and Banjo-Kazooie N&B on my phone, but you can't as of now. Any chance of them being playable at some point? submitted by /u/BrochachoYT [link]...
  4. So OG Xbox and 360 games can't be used on console streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    So OG Xbox and 360 games can't be used on console streaming?: Why? Why block them? It makes sense with the streaming video apps, but why block games? Will all games be allowed to be streamed at some point? submitted by /u/Unpopularopinions223 [link]...
  5. Will we be able to stream Xbox 360 & Xbox Original Games in future too?

in XboX Insiders
    Will we be able to stream Xbox 360 & Xbox Original Games in future too?: I love the new streaming feature, it’s awesome! But at the moment it’s only limited to Xbox one games. I’m just wondering if in the future we’ll be able to stream Xbox 360 & Xbox Original Games...
  6. Can an Xbox 360 have it's games streamed to an Windows 10 PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can an Xbox 360 have it's games streamed to an Windows 10 PC?: I understand that the Xbox One can stream it's games to a Windows 10 PC with the official Xbox app, and thus can be played from PC. But can you also do this from an Xbox 360, so that I can use my...
  7. Stream Xbox One games to Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stream Xbox One games to Xbox 360: I have a Xbox One and a Xbox 360. I recently started using the xbox app in windows 10 and I was wondering if there was a way to stream my xbox one games to my xbox 360 console? This would be...
  8. XBOX 360 and Game Streaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 360 and Game Streaming: Windows 10 does not support the XBOX 360 as it does not have Windows Media Center anymore. Previously, to be able to stream from the 360, that is what you had to use. I followed all directions...
  9. Bug Report: Xbox One Streaming 360 Games Backward Compatibility Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bug Report: Xbox One Streaming 360 Games Backward Compatibility Problem: Hi Beta Tester here, Screenshots are from Twitch TV Website. Video Explaining this: [View:[MEDIA]] Following Games I've experienced this problem on myself: 1. Mass Effect 2. Battleblock...
  10. Playing Xbox & Xbox 360 games on Xbox One through a Streaming Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing Xbox & Xbox 360 games on Xbox One through a Streaming Service: Microsoft has plans to get a streaming service to play all Xbox & Xbox 360 games with free of charge, Sony is doing the exact same thing with their PS4 (stream PS1, PS2, and PS3 games on the PS4),...