Is there a way to appeal a post removal?

Discus and support Is there a way to appeal a post removal? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is there a way to appeal a post removal if you feel the post did not violate a rule? submitted by /u/Zaltizar [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Zaltizar, Jun 24, 2020.

1. /u/Zaltizar
    /u/Zaltizar Guest

Is there a way to appeal a post removal if you feel the post did not violate a rule?

submitted by /u/Zaltizar
    [link] [comments]

/u/Zaltizar, Jun 24, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. MarkJenkins Win User

Banned

Thanks. Microsoft support gave me this link to post my request for case review. There is no easy way to get an appeal on an enforcement.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Is there any possibility to be unbann?

Microsoft does not handle game specific bans. You may want to post on the forums at forzamotorsport.net for information on if there is a way to appeal a ban for the game.
  4. Internet Expert Win User

I cant post an appeal?

There's an orange message bar on the top that says "We are experiencing technical problems. Please try again later".

You could try submitting your case review on a different browser, like on a computer. Mobile safari on iOS might not support certain website features. See if that helps.

Otherwise, the servers are probably down for case review submissions, possibly for maintenance. Like it says, just try again later.
  5. lGalxyyl Win User

I cant post an appeal?

6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I cant post an appeal?

Thema:

1. Is there a way to appeal a post removal? - Similar Threads - appeal post removal

2. Is there someone I can talk to about my ban? Or get a second appeal please?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there someone I can talk to about my ban? Or get a second appeal please?: So recently I was permanently banned on cbox and I would like to explain a couple of things about it. So first Im 15 so i havent read the tos for some reason but i really should have. Second I...
  3. Tennis - Kinect Sports: Season Two bug with appeal point

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tennis - Kinect Sports: Season Two bug with appeal point: During tennis game when the ball is out of bounds and if my appeal is approved (ball marked in) I do not get the point. However If the appeal is marked not approved (ball is out of bounds) then...
  4. My account is permanently suspended because of a joke and I cant appeal it

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account is permanently suspended because of a joke and I cant appeal it: So about a week ago I woke up to a message saying "This Account is permanently suspended from xbox live." and after I saw this I went to the enforcement page and my reason for being permanently...
  5. Can Xbox Ambassador's appeal their ban from the program?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Xbox Ambassador's appeal their ban from the program?: I can't find any answers for this, and it doesn't specifically state it is a permanent ban. I got banned from the program from a 3 day account communication ban,resulting in the message "You have...
  6. Appeal friends ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Appeal friends ban: I reported a friend accidentally for something which I was not offended by. bb7a7e2a-1999-4edf-b41b-7d354f703aed
  7. How can I appeal a wrongful suspension ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I appeal a wrongful suspension ban: So a few days ago I woke up to a suspension ban, later I learned it was banned because it was deemed innappropriate. Is there any way I can appeal this? The image is pretty non offensive and now...
  8. Appealing a ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Appealing a ban: Hi my freinds have got me banned lots of times as a joke so n ow i cant play any 360 games does anyone know what i can do? 98a90ab7-d43d-4a3d-a198-cddeedd07ddb
  9. Communications Appeal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communications Appeal: Can i start off by saying the guy who reported me, reported me for no reason after he blew up my cargo stuff on gta 5, next how can i apply for a appeal on communications suspension...
  10. I cant post an appeal?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant post an appeal?: [img] d87abb50-de1c-452d-9fed-8becb015aa78