Is there a way to automatically log into Xbox Live Gold account on xBox One when multiple xBox ...

Discus and support Is there a way to automatically log into Xbox Live Gold account on xBox One when multiple xBox ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have the xBox Live Gold account under my Gamertag. My kids are complaining because they have to remember to log me in before they start playing a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TomVlasic, May 26, 2014.

1. TomVlasic
    TomVlasic Guest

Is there a way to automatically log into Xbox Live Gold account on xBox One when multiple xBox ...

I have the xBox Live Gold account under my Gamertag. My kids are complaining because they have to remember to log me in before they start playing a game under their xbox live account. Is there any way to "remember" me so I don't have to log in first?

:)

TomVlasic, May 26, 2014
  2. AvalonX
    AvalonX Guest
    Xbox One: Sharing Digital Games and Gold

Looks like Microsoft has released additional info on how the Xbox One Digital sharing will work when the system launches. Little change up, but its interesting their is no mention of Xbox family share. Guess you have to be logged in at a friend's house.

Via: Xbox Wire

AvalonX, May 26, 2014
  3. Xbox Live Gold memberships apply to both Xbox One and 360

Xbox Live Gold memberships on
    Xbox One
    will be flexible and streamlined, according to Microsoft, allowing console owners to use their Gold account on both the Xbox One and Xbox 360 and letting multiple users share the same account.

"If you have an Xbox Gold membership today for 360 and you buy an Xbox One, your membership applies to both systems," Microsoft's Phil Harrison told Polygon. "You don't have to get another subscription."

Multiple members of a household will be able to share a single account, Harrison said, explaining, "Anybody who has usage privilege on that machine can use it."

Microsoft's Ben Kilgore said that multiple accounts will be able to ride on the same Xbox Live Gold membership, but that individual users will have access to their own friends lists and other personalizations.

"We want to make sure that you and your son both have your own account," Kilgore said, in describing the case of a father and son sharing an Xbox Live Gold membership. "We want you log in to get your stuff, and when he logs in to get his stuff. On that console,
    if you have Gold, he can use Gold as well."

Kilgore said that Microsoft is still working out the specifics of how players follow and befriend each other. One-way relationships may be part of Xbox Live's friends architecture, "something that's under development right now," and that Microsoft is working
    to determine "who your true two-way relationship friends are."

source Xbox Live Gold memberships apply to both Xbox One and 360

phantom gangsta, May 26, 2014
  4. This Is Doug
    This Is Doug Guest

Hey pickle0528

Unfortunately, unlike the Xbox 360 there is not an automatic sign in. If you would like, you could create new accounts for them, and as long as one account has gold and has made the Xbox One their

home console
    then their accounts will also have gold access. You would be able to control their

privacy settings
    as well while they are online and or content restrictions if they are too young for more adult movies.

~KSI BAMBIE

This Is Doug, May 26, 2014
  5. This Is Doug Win User

Is there a way to automatically log into Xbox Live Gold account on xBox One when multiple xBox live players use the console?

Hey pickle0528

Unfortunately, unlike the Xbox 360 there is not an automatic sign in. If you would like, you could create new accounts for them, and as long as one account has gold and has made the Xbox One their

home console
    then their accounts will also have gold access. You would be able to control their

privacy settings
    as well while they are online and or content restrictions if they are too young for more adult movies.

~KSI BAMBIE
  6. XCrimsonCoyoteX Win User

Does xbox one offer System Link (to physically connect 2 or more Xbox one's together for LAN multiplayer)?

Wow, you are kidding me! So when I go over to friends house and we want to play a game that doesnt support logging in with two Xbox Live Gold accounts one of us gets screwed on the game play time. If you're going to rely on Xbox Live only, you gotta at
    least require games to permit multiple Xbox Live Gold accounts to play games simultaneously.
  7. Legendgenesis Win User

games

Also, if there are no gold accounts on either Xbox, they may not be able to play online. If there's one gold account and one of the xbox ones is set as a home console, there is a way to share gold on two consoles at once.

First, log out of the gold account on the home console, and allow child account number one to log in there. That account will be able to log into and access online multiplayer so that the kids can play together due to the shared gold feature of a home console.
    Then, on the second xbox one, log into both the gold account and the second child account. Then use the second child account to log into the game. You should be able to use gold in that way on that console as long as the gold account is logged in.
  8. OUgroundGAME Win User

New Concern for Home Gold

That's not how it works Hairy. The silver account is logged in to the Home Gold console, so they get Gold benefit & access to any games from that console. The gold account logs in on the non Home Gold console, but they get gold benefit no matter what system
    they're logged onto. The gold account can't be signed into multiple Xbox Ones at the same time. It can be signed into an Xbox One & 360 at the same time.
  9. Zhukov-462296FC-6AA4 Win User

Xbox live family subscription

Do you gave an Xbox One? If so, all you have to do is have one account with Xbox Live Gold and all the other accounts on that same console will automatically have Xbox Live Gold as well. Family subscriptions were replaces with "Xbox Live Home Gold".
Thema:

1. Is there a way to automatically log into Xbox Live Gold account on xBox One when multiple xBox ... - Similar Threads - automatically log Live

2. Xbox One S - Abruptly shuts down anytime automatically

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S - Abruptly shuts down anytime automatically: Hi, I am facing a problem that my xbox one s abruptly shuts down itself automtically while in the middle of doing something. I was able to restore my xbox using usb drive offline update. But now...
  3. Xbox game pass for PC automatic update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass for PC automatic update: Hello, I am wondering if there is a way to turn off the automatic update in the xbox game pass for PC beta app. It is consuming my bandwidth over and over again and I need it to stop. I turned...
  4. How to auto Upload Screenshots and DVR clips from insider build to OneDrive automatically

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to auto Upload Screenshots and DVR clips from insider build to OneDrive automatically: Hi i do not understand why on Xbox One even the new Capture and share menu apparently doesn't have an option to auto upload and share to xbox live ... is it so complicated to add an auto upload...
  5. Every single time I login to XBL Rewards, it automatically logs me out. What gives?

in XBoX Rewards
    Every single time I login to XBL Rewards, it automatically logs me out. What gives?: I've been a Rewards member for years now (even before the new format, which oddly reset a lot of stuff for me that I previously had...yay starting from scratch)... Anyway, for the last few months,...
  6. Xbox.com - Stop Automatically Logging Me ON

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox.com - Stop Automatically Logging Me ON: I've fixed this once, but it started up again and I can't find out how to stop it again. I have 2 MS accounts--One I use for xbox and one I do not, but it keeps automatically logging me into the...
  7. How do I disable automatic log ins

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I disable automatic log ins: I'm so tired of hopping onto Outlook.com or Xbox.com or any micro-soft related website and when I log in it automatically logs me into an account I don't have access to anymore. HOW DO I DISABLE...
  8. Receiving error 0x80a40008 when trying to log in right after automatic inappropriate gamertag ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Receiving error 0x80a40008 when trying to log in right after automatic inappropriate gamertag ...: Hi, Ive been receiving error 0x80a40008 when trying to log in. Been getting this error for 5 days now, happened right after automatic inappropriate gamertag change. Did the whole reboot thing,...
  9. Xbox no longer logs into Live automatically

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox no longer logs into Live automatically: Been asked to make a new thread for this... hopefully this is how you do it! Basically the same problem as seen here: http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/9/p/335321/1757892.aspx I...
  10. Automatically logging out of Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Automatically logging out of Xbox live: Hello, when I start the game, I am in xbox live. But when I am playing this game, it will automatically sign out the xbox live. I manually reconnect to xbox live and few minutes after, It's log...