Is there a way to be put in only "Rockstar" games?

Discus and support Is there a way to be put in only "Rockstar" games? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I would love to be able to do ACTUAL deathmatch games without saving ryans privates or prison thugz fight. Is there a way to be put in only "rockstar... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Arc Skypaw, Mar 31, 2014.

1. Arc Skypaw
    Arc Skypaw Guest

I would love to be able to do ACTUAL deathmatch games without saving ryans privates or prison thugz fight. Is there a way to be put in only "rockstar made" game types?

:)

Arc Skypaw, Mar 31, 2014
  2. VibroPlex
    VibroPlex Guest
    VibroPlex, Mar 31, 2014
  3. Is there a way to "link" gamertags?

I just recently signed up for xbox music pass using my surface. During the process, I was never asked if I already had a xbox live account so one was created to be linked with the pass. The trouble with this is I already have an xbox live account that
    has a gold membership. Is there anyway to link these 2 accounts? I don't care which name I keep, I just want one account that has the gold membership and the music pass.

InertialPurse2, Mar 31, 2014
  4. SLASHCANDY8
    SLASHCANDY8 Guest

You can add them through the social club website. Go to games> GTA5> Online> Jobs and you can filter the type of job and the creator.

SLASHCANDY8, Mar 31, 2014
  5. SLASHCANDY8 Win User

You can add them through the social club website. Go to games> GTA5> Online> Jobs and you can filter the type of job and the creator.
  6. LunaLight7 Win User

Xbox 360 users left behind?

Rockstar has a diminished grip on old gen platforms, and this translates into neglected players. The only way is to make the community talk directly with Rockstar Games.
  7. Duke Arkillo Win User

Cant save pictures, "Service is disabled on your account."

So the only way to save a picture is to the Rockstar Social Club online ?
  8. Z4ZonE Win User

bad sport world record!?

Why? because he goes online and plays the game the way he wants too?

I do not know if you have noticed, but rockstar is changing the way that the game is played.

you think they put all that stuff on the map so you can just ignore it and kill each other?

NO FOO!!

They made the map big so you can explore everything they put into it.

and for those people like you who just want to kill everything that movies, they put you where you belong

where you fit in best

pretty organized if you ask me,

but I am still not happy with rockstar on making the game a give money to Rockstar to have more fun
  9. EM1 B16A2 Win User

Frustrating

the only other way is on the rockstar official read dead site (besides twitter) rockstar posts to facebook like not that long in advance, so you have to keep checking your feed. and the 3x is usually only for 3 hours. as far as I can tell thyre usually in
    the late afternoons.
Thema:

1. Is there a way to be put in only "Rockstar" games? - Similar Threads - put Rockstar games

2. i was just trying to make a new microsoft account but then it put my "child" to the family...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i was just trying to make a new microsoft account but then it put my "child" to the family...: I HOPE SOMEONE RESPONDS TO ME.... 3c0aada4-edf0-4c4e-a03c-b5f750884b6c
  3. Installed games not showing when offline. Putting a physical game disk in the drive appears...

in XboX Insiders
    Installed games not showing when offline. Putting a physical game disk in the drive appears...: [IMG] submitted by /u/gbdasbutch [link] [comments]
  4. I am an xbox insider. How do you do console streaming? Do you need to put it in update...

in XboX Insiders
    I am an xbox insider. How do you do console streaming? Do you need to put it in update...: submitted by /u/Austineer5 [link] [comments]
  5. How can you pay a past due subcription with a gift card without having to put the add...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How can you pay a past due subcription with a gift card without having to put the add...: When ever I add the gift card to my acount I'm able to pay for it. But it wants me to put another way to pay and I dont have the info. b71be376-e5b2-447e-b308-15177f93af10
  6. Where to put xcloud suggestions?

in XboX Insiders
    Where to put xcloud suggestions?: submitted by /u/pausedf2 [link] [comments]
  7. Portable battery with suction that sticks to anything. I put it on my controller clip in...

in XboX Insiders
    Portable battery with suction that sticks to anything. I put it on my controller clip in...: [IMG] submitted by /u/MARBLEGARBAGE [link] [comments]
  8. I was wrong to put gold prepaid card

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was wrong to put gold prepaid card: I was redeeming the prepaid gold card that I won, but they hindered me and unintentionally put it in another account, can you transfer the gold to my profile please...
  9. I just signed up for Game Pass Ultimate and with console streaming I've been putting in a...

in XboX Insiders
    I just signed up for Game Pass Ultimate and with console streaming I've been putting in a...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TheRealJetli [link] [comments]
  10. How do you complete the task that puts download a game for the ?. Try installing several...

in XboX Insiders
    How do you complete the task that puts download a game for the ?. Try installing several...: [IMG] submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]