Is there a way to change the email associated with my Xbox Account?

Discus and support Is there a way to change the email associated with my Xbox Account? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I may need to change the email associated with my Xbox account in the future and I was wondering if there is a way to do that. And if there is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KK_3211, Jan 22, 2021.

1. KK_3211
    KK_3211 Guest

Hello,

I may need to change the email associated with my Xbox account in the future and I was wondering if there is a way to do that. And if there is a way to do so, am I still going to have the games and apps I had before?

Thanks,

KK

:)

KK_3211, Jan 22, 2021
  2. Lady Nataleigh Win User

Changing the email associated with my Xbox?

The closest solution to your problem I could find would be
    this
  3. WPAK Win User

Changing email on Xbox.com won't allow me to login

Hi there,

as far as I know you are only able to change the associated Microsoft Account connected to an Xbox Live account via the xbox 360 console.

Currently there aren't any other ways to change the associated Microsoft Account (email address) sorry
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Can you delete an xbox live account?

To change the email associated with an xbox account: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/microsoft-account/change-email-sign-in-for-microsoft-account
  5. Uh Huh Excuses Win User

Switching the email connected to my gamer tag.

Hello GrungyKnight637,

I understand that you want to change the Email Associated with your Xbox Live Gamertag. To make the transition easy and painless you should contact Xbox Live Customer Support at
    1800-4MY-XBOX. They will be able to help assist you on recovering your GamerTag and changing the email associated with your Xbox Live Profile.

If you figure out your own information, here is a link to change your email associated with your Xbox Live Profile.

Click here -> "Change Email Address Associated with you Xbox Live Profile"

Xbox Live Ambassador
  6. maxen Win User

moving gamer info and gold membership to new account.

It changes the Microsoft Account (email) associated with your profile, thus changing it effectively moves everything onto the new email. Or swaps the emails out. Whichever way you want to look at it.
Thema:

1. Is there a way to change the email associated with my Xbox Account? - Similar Threads - change email associated

2. How do I change the current email associated with my gamertag to a different email?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I change the current email associated with my gamertag to a different email?: My current account is linked to my gamertag and I keep finding the same support page over and over again rather than what I actually need. Email A is linked to my Xbox Account/Gamertag, I want to...
  3. How to change the email address associated with a gamertag (within Microsoft Family account)?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to change the email address associated with a gamertag (within Microsoft Family account)?: I have a Microsoft Family account with .outlook addresses that I created for my kids. I purchased Minecraft on my account, but when we went to play Minecraft I was forced to associate my son's...
  4. change email associated with my xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    change email associated with my xbox: Someone hacked my microsoft account so I deleted email/user id and created new one. I have deleted old hacked email on my computer for Skype and saved new one. But when I tied to login to Xbox to...
  5. Changing the email associated with my Xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing the email associated with my Xbox?: My problem is that I've been using this account, which is my mom's, for gaming on my Xbox for years now. Is there any way for me to move my Xbox account onto another email account, without messing...
  6. Change email associated with Xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change email associated with Xbox account: Currently, my little brother uses my main email for his xbox-account, that worked in the past, but now its a bit troublesome because that means he cant manage his own account without lending my...
  7. Can't change email associated with account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change email associated with account: I want to change the email associated with my account but every email i enter says its already taken. There are times where i even make a entirely new email and still nothing. Supposedly there's a...
  8. Changing gamer tags associated with email addresses.

in XBoX on Windows
    Changing gamer tags associated with email addresses.: way back when i first got my xbox360 i created an account with an email address but i spelled the domain name wrong. It worked even though its not a real email address. i just bought halo master...
  9. Change email associated with Xbox gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change email associated with Xbox gamertag: My ex partner used my email address for his xbox live account and due to us recently separating, he is wanting to change it to his own email address and keep his gamertag, games etc is it...
  10. Changing email address associated with a gamertag to one already in family group

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing email address associated with a gamertag to one already in family group: Hi everyone. I am having a lot of problems with this and I don't understand why! I want to change the email address associated with a gamertag from my email address to my son's gmail account email...