Is there a way to contact the Insider Team regarding a problem you have reported?

Discus and support Is there a way to contact the Insider Team regarding a problem you have reported? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Just curious if there is a way to contact someone within the team as I submitted a report to which I allowed for video footage to be taken. I just want... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Linkk101, Nov 12, 2021.

1. /u/Linkk101
    /u/Linkk101 Guest

Is there a way to contact the Insider Team regarding a problem you have reported?

Just curious if there is a way to contact someone within the team as I submitted a report to which I allowed for video footage to be taken. I just want to know if that said footage could be sent back in order to be used for a dispute. Thanks everyone Is there a way to contact the Insider Team regarding a problem you have reported? :)

submitted by /u/Linkk101
    [link] [comments]

/u/Linkk101, Nov 12, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Can you?

There is no way to contact the enforcement team regarding console bans. You would have to wait it out.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Hacker gaves us modded achievements / Black Ops 2

Unfortunately there is no way for you to contact the enforcement team regarding the issue.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox console suspension transferred to account

No. There is no way to contact the enforcement team regarding console suspensions so there would be no way to have it lifted or transferred.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Please Help!!!

The enforcement team does not use the forums and there is no way to contact them regarding console bans. You would have to contact the person you bought it from for a refund.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Console banned from Xbox

Unfortunately there is no way to contact the enforcement team regarding console bans to have them reversed.
Thema:

1. Is there a way to contact the Insider Team regarding a problem you have reported? - Similar Threads - contact Insider Team

2. Xbox contact

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox contact: I need the email for Microsoft support or xbox support. I don't feel comfortable calling. a4df98ae-d4fa-4fb9-9bfa-29c71d7777e6
  3. How do I find out what Microsoft I linked my Mojang account too? And who do I contact to do so?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I find out what Microsoft I linked my Mojang account too? And who do I contact to do so?: Linked Mojang acc to Microsoft cant remember microsoft acc already asked mojang they told me to come here. cdc1d320-2898-4a71-9a2a-3ed10c6d5879
  4. How to contact the Xbox trust and safety / wordfilter team

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact the Xbox trust and safety / wordfilter team: Support was useless so far, and there really seems to be an error in their wordfiltering algorithm. It's about my name/gamertag. I dunno about you, but I think it would make one think of...
  5. Is there a way to contact the Xbox Insider Team?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way to contact the Xbox Insider Team?: Due to some troll on this page, I have to re create my post to see if anyone can help me reach out to the Insider Team. As I have reported a problem through the app on my Xbox, Insiders have the...
  6. IS there a way to contact the Insider crew?

in XboX Insiders
    IS there a way to contact the Insider crew?: I'm hoping that someone can help me with this matter. My Xbox is set up to be an insider and always love providing feedback with issues. at 1:44am EST on the 31st October, I submitted a problem...
  7. How to directly contact with the Insiders team?

in XboX Insiders
    How to directly contact with the Insiders team?: I've tried every way possible. Twitter, Xbox app, Reddit, customer support etc. and I still couldn't talk someone in the team. I know they are busy but do you know any other way to contact with...
  8. I need to contact with the Insider team

in XboX Insiders
    I need to contact with the Insider team: Sorry for the unnecessary post. I know it looks selfish but i really need to contact with a person from the insider team. There is an issue which is a huge deal for me. Thanks in advance and sorry...
  9. Cannot download games since installing Insider Hub. Contacted support, directed me to...

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot download games since installing Insider Hub. Contacted support, directed me to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TheRealChesterSlick [link] [comments]
  10. Path to contact Insider Support team

in XboX Insiders
    Path to contact Insider Support team: Hi, I posted a couple of days ago about my bricked Alpha Ski Ahead ring xbox one x and was wondering if there's an actual path to contact the support team and get a response? On another thread in...