Is There A Way To Contact Xbox To Report Someone?

Discus and support Is There A Way To Contact Xbox To Report Someone? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; A Person Named " [mod removed} " Keeps on reporting my little brother " [mod removed] " And first my little brother did say one thing bad to get him... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sad118, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Sad118
    Sad118 Guest

A Person Named " [mod removed} " Keeps on reporting my little brother " [mod removed] " And first my little brother did say one thing bad to get him suspended, but then after my rother removed as a friend in xbox, [mod removed] kept on reporting
    my little brother FOR NO REASONING, and they never talk or played together ONCE. So now my brother keeps on getting suspended. And Today 3/19/2020 [mod removed] DID IT AGAIN, he got my little brother
    [mod removed] suspended AGAIN, now my little brother is worried he is going get banned, please XBOX get [mod removed] Banned so he can stop doing this to my little brother. thank you.

:)

Sad118, Mar 20, 2020
  2. wolfheart517 Win User

you can only block and report
  3. HyperVenom523 Win User

You report using the console
  4. thelordnoob... Win User

By the way mods if you see this thank you for working your hardest on Xbox live or any Microsoft Product
  5. Smwutches Win User

Your brother would need to report them through their profile on Xbox and block communications with them. Your brother may also want to read through the Community
    Standards
    as suspensions are not issued for no reason. The enforcement team investigates every complaint they receive and will only issue a suspension/ban if you have done something to violate those rules.
  6. thelordnoob... Win User

I am going through the same problem but instead I am being harassed because I joined a halo online game and I wanted to play with someone in the server that I thought I saw before which there was someone I saw before but I wasn’t talking to them or reacting
    with them and then they started saying that I start problems because I killed them onlineOut of self-defense because they were going to kill me which you shouldn’t be getting super mad to the point were going to send someone hate messages but then their name
    is [mod removed] and and I asked him to please stop killing me I meant to message the owner but I accidentally messaged him and then he message back their orders but before that I meant to send that I killed you in self-defense and then I saidWell can you
    tell him that I am friendly and they said get out then and I said all I want to do is help and I said OK because I know I walked out of the building that I Spondin then they told me to leave the game I said no I just wanted to play random games but you guys
    won’t let me in then they messaged then die and I said I am dying and I tried voice talking to them they said no they said I can’t speak to you in general because my mic broke I accidentally broke it and then they said no like I was like oh like why because
    I meantSend someone else the Y message and I said can I message you in a higher ranks to tell them and then they said just leave I said I message the owner and they said stop so then they said that’s it and then they continue killing me I said please don’t
    kill me I said what do you mean that’s it I just want to play and they said get out or else and I said why you can’t do anything except for kill me online and they were warning me for it I said I just want to play a game you have no right to report me for
    it and then I said dude I should report you for harassment so because you don’t want me to play a game that you’re in means I can’t play at all and they said

Reported you threatened me and I said how twice I said all I did was try to play online game and then they said you threaten me a bad that you would report me I said that’s not a threat I’m just saying I should but I am not I said I am using everyone so
    my account will not be banned and you were harassing me and then they said you started it look and I asked how did I because I said I should be reporting you do you know that you did force me to report you right they said the reason I killed you because you
    kill me I said I I said it was in self-defense no matterWhat you were going to kill me don’t lie about that and they said I had enough of this blocked I said thank you you did made more of a favor than you did yourself I hope they resolve your problem I truly
    hate when stuff like this happens to People that don’t deserve it
Thema:

1. Is There A Way To Contact Xbox To Report Someone? - Similar Threads - Contact Report Someone

2. Contact Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Contact Microsoft: I need a way to contact Microsoft, I bought resident evil 3 and didn't receive 6k points. When I clicked on box to purchase it brought me to redeem a code re3 which I think is the pre-order...
  3. Is there no direct way to contact xbox support?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there no direct way to contact xbox support?: I purchased a xbox live gold key online. It was listed as usable in the united states. Put it in and xbox says it is for wrong region and to contact seller. Seller needs a screen shot of a...
  4. How can I contact the refund team directly?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I contact the refund team directly?: Right now I am in a bit of a situation because I was letting my little sister use my xbox account since it was the only account on my xbox that had xbox live. She wanted the new 'NHL 20' game and...
  5. Email contact?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Email contact?: Is there anyone that can help me get the email address to the right people at Xbox live support to help me report someone who is harassing me and threatening to kick me off line? I have the...
  6. Contact support

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Contact support: For the past day i haven't been able to pay with a new card. It just keeps giving me the same message to contact support, because of some processing issue with the payment. I don't have a phone...
  7. Contact seller to get a new code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Contact seller to get a new code: Hi! My friend bought me modern warfare remastered (the new one) and it wont let me use the code, (i live in the us and so does he but for my break i went to mexico to see family, though my break...
  8. My son is underage but is the organizer and the billing contact on xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son is underage but is the organizer and the billing contact on xbox account: I would like to change the account profile, and him to my family, and set up controls of xbox usage. Changing the profile has been very difficult, and going around and around....
  9. How to get in contact with Microsoft about my repair order.

in XboX Insiders
    How to get in contact with Microsoft about my repair order.: Basically I had an issue with my controller, which was still under warranty, and I posted it away for a repair/replacement. Now I have confirmation it was delivered to the address that was given...
  10. The fastest way to contact Microsoft to report players hacking.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The fastest way to contact Microsoft to report players hacking.: Dear Xbox Support, First off let me start by saying, I am a responsible adult with an Xbox live account. I only plat one particular game myself but my children also play many games. As of...