Is there a way to force cloud saving if not actually quitting game?

Discus and support Is there a way to force cloud saving if not actually quitting game? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When I play a game on my Series X and shut down the console rather than quit the game first, if later I go to play on Game Streaming the saves are... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/rokkster, Aug 8, 2021.

1. /u/rokkster
    /u/rokkster Guest

When I play a game on my Series X and shut down the console rather than quit the game first, if later I go to play on Game Streaming the saves are nearly always out of date - and vice versa. I just lost two weeks of The Ascent playing over the top of a previous save because of this (well partly because of this). Is there any way to force saves to upload when I close the console rather than only when I quit the game?

submitted by /u/rokkster
    [link] [comments]

/u/rokkster, Aug 8, 2021
  2. Soulcollecter01 Win User

Asphalt 8 perm ban

Update seems they were forced into actually checking this out and all of my bans have been due to a glitch out of my control saved to my cloud save, Im now unban again.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Need to be able to use more iCloud storage to download game data...

Cloud storage on the 360 is only meant for save data, not actual game data. There's no way to increase the amount of cloud storage.
  4. maxen Win User

UK Community Playdate 14/12/13 - Forza 5! 20:00pm

Haha! It was quite hilarious that we had to run a few extra races just for Cloud to have enough money and then we forced him to spend his entire Forza life savings on a '65 Mini Cooper :) Peer pressure!
  5. Chaotic Abarth Win User

Syncing Issues

Thanks for your answer, I will try to force sync the way you suggest but I also own a 360 and I use cloud storage. Never had any problems with its saves when switching from the actual console to the xbox one's 360 "emulator". I really think there's something
    wrong with the xbox one's sync.
  6. PureStevenL Win User

Cloud data not syncing to new console

You could try to clear local save games if you had very good updated version of your save in your cloud. When you clear your saves it forces the cloud to resync with the console.
Thema:

1. Is there a way to force cloud saving if not actually quitting game? - Similar Threads - force cloud saving

2. Why am I forced to get an Xbox Live Subscription to Play COD Cold War.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I forced to get an Xbox Live Subscription to Play COD Cold War.: I paid $65 so I can play COD Cold War on my Xbox One. I do not want to play multiplayer. I want to play offline campaign mode. Why is Xbox forcing me to pay for a monthly subscription? ): The game...
  3. mojang Minecraft forced to move to microsoft problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mojang Minecraft forced to move to microsoft problem: mojang Minecraft forced to move to microsoft 2 days ago but microsoft account and the nex xbox app i had to install on a windows pc both dont show i own minecraft...
  4. Nefunguje Force Fedback

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nefunguje Force Fedback: Dobrý den, Mám volant Thurstmaster t150 ferarri edition a u forza horizon 4 mi nefunguje force fedback ale u jiných her ano, co mám dělat faba915e-e125-4db3-8c57-72c9419db8fa
  5. Gaming services is already installed...why does it keep forcing me to download it again?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming services is already installed...why does it keep forcing me to download it again?: Xbox game pass on windows 10, either i cant download a game(error, yes i have all the latest updates) or it forces me to the windows store to download gaming services, which i have. Whats the...
  6. Two years of gamers' cloud saves were emptied. Forced to start from scratch

in XBoX on Windows
    Two years of gamers' cloud saves were emptied. Forced to start from scratch: I bought the game in advance when it was released. It's been two years since I played it,200 million CR 700 vehicles (including many limited vehicles) Yesterday, I logged in the game as usual, and...
  7. Is there a way to manually download cloud saves/forcing a sync from cloud on Game Pass for PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to manually download cloud saves/forcing a sync from cloud on Game Pass for PC?: Hello, I have a problem trying to continue playing Metro: Exodus. While launching the game the Xbox software tries to ask me whether I'd like to use the save on my pc or the one store in cloud....
  8. Stop Forced Cloud Storage.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stop Forced Cloud Storage.: I am a lucky gamer. I can game at work when it is slow. So today I was having a blast at work on my 2nd console, that I bought for work. I save and quit, like normal. The internet is not as good...
  9. Xbox Game Pass on PC : Force Cloud Save Sync

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass on PC : Force Cloud Save Sync: I have two PCs that I play on. I'm currently playing Outer Worlds. I'm having issues getting the save from one PC to sync to the other. Is there a way to force sync cloud saves? I'm not seeing the...
  10. How to Force Sync to Cloud?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to Force Sync to Cloud?: I play FootballManager across 2x PC's, but the sync is often out of date. Is there any way to force the sync to happen? Thanks, 45963db0-5936-478b-ba04-c91de2df9300