Is there a way to force game bar capture gameplay at only 60fps?

Discus and support Is there a way to force game bar capture gameplay at only 60fps? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dear Experts, I have been messing around the game bar but nothing works. The selection is 60fps but the actual recorded files are variable, sometimes... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SONLE9, Jul 31, 2020.

1. SONLE9
    SONLE9 Guest

Dear Experts,

I have been messing around the game bar but nothing works. The selection is 60fps but the actual recorded files are variable, sometimes 70fps, 80fps or higher. This causes the video become so big and i don't want that as Youtube only accepts 60fps at max.

Please help.

Thanks

SON LE

:)

SONLE9, Jul 31, 2020
  2. blueamcat Win User

Включение и отключение микрофона по кнопке мышки[Turning the microphone on and off with the mouse button]

The only way to record voice with live gameplay is with a capture card and a PC.
  3. SilentGamer895 Win User

Recording Device on Xbox One

Hi there there already is a way to capture in game footage by using the "xbox record that" command it will allow you to capture up to 5 minutes of gameplay.
  4. The Viral Cyrix Win User

xbox one clip

The xbox DVR does not capture voice chat. It only captures Gameplay
  5. WhiTeYxM Win User

Xbox recording

You can buy cheap capture devices like a dazzle, easycap or roxio game capture, but these only capture in SD not HD but if you wanted to capture in HD you would need something like the hauppauge but it is quite expensive.

There is no free way to record your gameplay, unless you already have a high quality video camera and tripod but that would mean recording off-screen which to be honest is not very good.
  6. MightyQuinn75 Win User

Clipping videos!

I honestly think this would be so well received. Currently the only way of doing this is to use a capture card and PC or laptop. Connecting the capture card to both means you can save gameplay and audio via the mic. But it's not ideal at all.
Thema:

1. Is there a way to force game bar capture gameplay at only 60fps? - Similar Threads - force game bar

2. Xbox game pass being forced onto players?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass being forced onto players?: Gold membership is roughly $60 a year in order to play online multiplayer and occassionally recieve free game downloads. Game pass if roughly $200 a year for able to do the same as gold but with...
  3. Forced crossplay ruining games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forced crossplay ruining games: Hi, As many people are aware, warzone only allows a match to be launched if crossplay with PC players is enabled, which many people are frustrated with as PC players are not only at a massive...
  4. Someone is hacking my game and doing it forcefully

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Someone is hacking my game and doing it forcefully: hacker on my No Mans Sky saves check it out please...thank you. 0d24a3d9-f350-4483-a9d9-393bbd57c705
  5. Is there a way to force the XBox to download any soft or game update at a precise moment of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to force the XBox to download any soft or game update at a precise moment of...: Hi All is in the title. I'd like to force the box to download any soft update at a precise moment of the day (the night actually) cos as I work @ home, it takes almost all of my bandwidth (I...
  6. I own Game Pass Ultimate & Gold, but Jump Force cannot be strarted

in XBoX on Consoles
    I own Game Pass Ultimate & Gold, but Jump Force cannot be strarted: I didn't find the purchase button to get JUMP FORCE for free on the store of the console. Even though I've owned game pass ultimate& gold. Then, I went to the website for downloading. I made it....
  7. Minecraft Win 10 is forcing me to rebuy even tho I already own the game

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Win 10 is forcing me to rebuy even tho I already own the game: I'm having an issue with Minecraft Windows 10. I am able to play it on my old PC and Xbox One but not on my newer Windows Surface. Whenever I launch the app it won't let me sign into my account,...
  8. New update forced download mid game

in XboX Insiders
    New update forced download mid game: The latest dashboard update just kicked me out of a ranked game of Rainbow 6 Siege. Totally out of order and now I will have a time-out I will need to wait through. submitted by /u/Oldinn...
  9. Forced to download complete game again

in XboX Insiders
    Forced to download complete game again: I’m updating destiny 2 and I noticed that it’s not a update but instead the whole entire game again. Literally was the last game for me to play before getting off last night. Why is it forcing me...
  10. Force me to buy game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Force me to buy game pass: Im realy mad about how they charge us the second month of game pass.. Like they charge it 20$ in your acount, whait 2 week block you to play all game even free one like apex, so yeah ok but i was...