Is there a way to force the XBox to download any soft or game update at a precise moment of...

Discus and support Is there a way to force the XBox to download any soft or game update at a precise moment of... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi All is in the title. I'd like to force the box to download any soft update at a precise moment of the day (the night actually) cos as I work @... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Isi77, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Isi77
    Isi77 Guest

Is there a way to force the XBox to download any soft or game update at a precise moment of...

Hi

All is in the title.

I'd like to force the box to download any soft update at a precise moment of the day (the night actually) cos as I work @ home, it takes almost all of my bandwidth (I have a dsl connection, unfortunately the optic fiber will come later...).

Thanks for any help

:)

Isi77, Jun 17, 2020
  2. xXBaADMoFoXx777 Win User

Is there a way to force the XBox to download any soft or game update at a precise moment of the day ?

I usually pause all game updates and thwn when i am done playing for the day i start all updates so that they run through the night when there is an update.
  3. Trippn3K Win User

Is there a way to force the XBox to download any soft or game update at a precise moment of the day ?

No depending on area and connection speed update times will vary
  4. crazydude1965 Win User

Start then pause updates wait till bedtime set xbox to turn off after a couple of hours restart updates should download and turn off while you slumber
  5. Michaelbeastjk Win User

Hi there!

There is no setting to be able to set up download times. The best option would be to pause any updates and then let them download when you are ready to. This could be done while you sleep and leave your console running during the night.

I think is the best way of doing it!
  6. Isi77 Win User

Thema:

1. Is there a way to force the XBox to download any soft or game update at a precise moment of... - Similar Threads - force download soft

2. New update forced download mid game

in XboX Insiders
    New update forced download mid game: The latest dashboard update just kicked me out of a ranked game of Rainbow 6 Siege. Totally out of order and now I will have a time-out I will need to wait through. submitted by /u/Oldinn...
  3. Forced to download complete game again

in XboX Insiders
    Forced to download complete game again: I’m updating destiny 2 and I noticed that it’s not a update but instead the whole entire game again. Literally was the last game for me to play before getting off last night. Why is it forcing me...
  4. Auto Restart on Downloads after forced stop due to network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Auto Restart on Downloads after forced stop due to network: This has happened a few times too many. I leave the console on for overnight downloads due to my internet speed not being fast, so I leave it running when a game is like 70gb. But the next...
  5. Auto Restart Downloads after a forced stop due to a network error

in XboX Insiders
    Auto Restart Downloads after a forced stop due to a network error: This has happened a few times too many. I leave the console on for overnight downloads due to my internet speed not being fast, so I leave it running when a game is like 70gb. But the next...
  6. Is there a way to manually download cloud saves/forcing a sync from cloud on Game Pass for PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to manually download cloud saves/forcing a sync from cloud on Game Pass for PC?: Hello, I have a problem trying to continue playing Metro: Exodus. While launching the game the Xbox software tries to ask me whether I'd like to use the save on my pc or the one store in cloud....
  7. I can't download Earth Defense Force 2025 (game with gold)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Earth Defense Force 2025 (game with gold): Hello, I can not download the game Earth Defense Force 2025 (game with gold). The loading is stuck after the buying confirmation. Can you help me? 973a79b1-912f-4060-8850-34c34df7d8cc
  8. Can't Download Xbox Game With Gold Earth Defense Force 2025

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't Download Xbox Game With Gold Earth Defense Force 2025: Hi everyone! I'm trying to add the free game of the month "Earth Defense Force 2025" to my collection, but after clicking to confirm the "PayPal purchase page", the payment wheel turns again and...
  9. Forcing me to renew subscription I already have to play downloaded games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forcing me to renew subscription I already have to play downloaded games: This has happened with both halo master collection and now boarderlands 2, I have had these games for a while and never had a subscription to anything and they always worked fine. Then I got a...
  10. Jump force Xbox not downloading Charecter Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jump force Xbox not downloading Charecter Pass: My game jump force it is not working. I got the ultimate edition meaning that it would also have the character pass. It says it is bought and when i press manage it goes away and is not there...