Is there a way to get a reminder to take a break?

Discus and support Is there a way to get a reminder to take a break? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Quickly scrolling through the settings I can't see any where to enable it but i was hoping there would be a setting somewhere that i could enable to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jcaoklelins, Jun 20, 2019.

1. jcaoklelins
    jcaoklelins Guest

Quickly scrolling through the settings I can't see any where to enable it but i was hoping there would be a setting somewhere that i could enable to remind me to take a break every hour so i avoid sitting down for too long. Love gaming but don't want it
    to take too big of a toll on my health.

:)

jcaoklelins, Jun 20, 2019
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello there,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! In regards to this specific feature, we do not have a feature on the Xbox console settings at this time for a reminder.
    If you'd like to make a suggestion that this option be available in the future, I recommend that you make it known it via
    Xbox Ideas, powered by UserVoice where others may take it into consideration and possibly vote to have this instated in future.

We will be locking this thread as there are no other resolutions to this issue. If you have any other questions please feel free to create a new post. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  3. Radiant Sword X Win User

Hi. Sadly, there is no feature for that on Xbox One, but there is on Mixer if you are live streaming.
  4. NewBlacksmurf Win User

Xbox One (PC to Console transfer codes are available) - June 8 11am EST

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Doing it this way

Wants to remind us that if your code is not ready yet you may get an error.
  5. Horrorscoped Win User

Best Sniper Rifle

SKS. It's the only way to play. Take the scope off and go toe to toe with any engineer, assault, or support guy in the room. Reminds me a lot of the ol M1 Garand with more ammo per magazine.
  6. x Lucipurrr x Win User

The Evil Within discussion

Reminds me of RE4 in a way c:
Thema:

1. Is there a way to get a reminder to take a break? - Similar Threads - reminder break

2. XBOX LIVE 无法连接 提醒我未连接到网络 [XBOX LIVE can't connect reminder I'm not ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX LIVE 无法连接 提醒我未连接到网络 [XBOX LIVE can't connect reminder I'm not ...: [img] 怎么也登不上去!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Translation - It's not going to be a sign.] cc5c5bb8-7ce7-42b9-9bc8-21892e68bdd0
  3. reminder for parental consent keeps coming up

in XBoX Accessibility
    reminder for parental consent keeps coming up: the reminder for parental consent keeps coming up when my son turns on his x box, however as his parent i have completed the form with ID etc.. for microsoft and sent it off, and had an e mail...
  4. Automatic Payment For Xbox Live Gold Without Reminder. Refund?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Automatic Payment For Xbox Live Gold Without Reminder. Refund?: Hi guys, As the subject says, I've just seen on my bank statement a £39.99 charge from Xbox for Xbox Live. I had no idea this was set to auto-renew, as I would never have permitted this. The card...
  5. Impossible reminding a password to account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Impossible reminding a password to account: Dear Members, I would like to share with you my problem which appeared a few days ago. My sister's soon got a gift (xbox one), I helped him configurate an account (created on his adult father)....
  6. remind me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    remind me: Remind me You will receive an email with the instruction on how to pack ur dev and addrss of our serve ce where you will send it obtain your own box and donot use the original box of ur...
  7. Cortana reminders not working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cortana reminders not working?: I noticed a few days ago that the Cortana app refuses to set reminders on command. Everytime I say 'Hey Cortana, remind me to _____' it now asks if I want to search for that, rather than setting...
  8. PUBG reminds me of classic Ghost Recon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PUBG reminds me of classic Ghost Recon: Im really enjoying PUBG on xbox even with all its flaws. While playing I can’t stop thinking how great it would be to play some different game modes within the games environment. Smaller maps 12...
  9. PUBG reminds me of classic Ghost Recon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PUBG reminds me of classic Ghost Recon: Im really enjoying PUBG on xbox even with all its flaws. While playing I can’t stop thinking how great it would be to play some different game modes within the games environment. Smaller maps 12...
  10. Impossible reminding a password to account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Impossible reminding a password to account: Dear Members, I would like to share with you my problem which appeared a few days ago. My sister's soon got a gift (xbox one), I helped him configurate an account (created on his adult father)....