Is there a way to group all the Windows and Xbox folders in one single folder?

Discus and support Is there a way to group all the Windows and Xbox folders in one single folder? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Folders like Program Files, WindowsApps, WpSystem, etc. are just everywhere on the drive. My drive used to be so much cleaner before, it's a complete... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/j-atharva, May 14, 2022.

1. /u/j-atharva
    /u/j-atharva Guest

Folders like Program Files, WindowsApps, WpSystem, etc. are just everywhere on the drive. My drive used to be so much cleaner before, it's a complete mess now, R.I.P my perfectly organized drive.

Is there a way to group these folders in one single folder. Thanks for the help Is there a way to group all the Windows and Xbox folders in one single folder? :)

submitted by /u/j-atharva
    [link] [comments]

/u/j-atharva, May 14, 2022
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

New OS disk with Games installed on DATA drive and XBOX App cant see them

it won't, microsoft chose the route of encrypted folders tied to one installation of windows, you will need to redownload all the gamepass and windows store games again. There is no way around this.
  3. Farscape247 Win User

Windows not detecting games on External HDD

resetting windows or re installing renders all xbox app games inoperable as the folder is encrypted to that one install of windows.

you have to re download all the xbox app games again.

go setting, storage, location and change it to that drive this should then state there is a folder there and it will be removed.

if not google remove windows app folder from drive as you have to take ownership to remove it.
  4. enemyinsect Win User

Windows 10 - Can't get past the logging in with my account

Actually, for me, I found out what was causing it. I had turned off OneDrive in the Windows 10 Group Policy editor because I don't use it (it's the easiest way to get it out of the side bar in the File Explorer)... As soon as I turned OneDrive back on in
    the Group Policy Editor, everything worked perfectly... I remember reading a while back that the Windows 10 <-> Xbox One saves would use your OneDrive (back end type stuff, nothing that shows up in your OneDrive folder) for the syncing of saves
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Xbox 360 Can't connect as an extender to WMC on Windows 7

Alright, thanks for trying! Next we will want to delete the contents of the group policies folder. Go to C:\windows\system32\grouppolicy and delete the contents of the folder, be sure to toggle Show Hidden Files to see that. After that, visit our

Windows Media Center set up page
    and start from Step 2!

Post back and let us know how it goes! :)
  6. elquietone Win User

Xbox to PC help(Not the usual help) :p

Have you tried using Windows Media Center as a means of streaming video's from your comp? You can set up WMP on both the 360 and PC so that you can see any folder containing media and have it stream to Xbox. This way you can playback video's on both your
    main drive and secondary without the need to place them in public folders.

support.xbox.com/.../windows-media-center-on-xbox-360-windows-7 Windows 7

support.xbox.com/.../windows-media-center-on-xbox-360-windows-8-setup Windows 8

I would recommend using that method of streaming video's and then just tell WMP on PC which folders you wish to share with the Xbox. Then when you access WMP on 360, it should see every single folder you have given permission to share from the PC. Its the
    way I stream video's to my 360, with no issues aside from the fact Xbox does not play MKV unless you use alternative media sharing software.

Let me know if this helps. :)
Thema:

1. Is there a way to group all the Windows and Xbox folders in one single folder? - Similar Threads - group Windows folders

2. Windows Looking for group post issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Windows Looking for group post issue: Hi, I'm trying to figure out how do I search for games that I can't find on the list of games on the looking for group posts tab? I used to just go to console companion and search the game (mainly...
  3. Windows 10 Xbox Game Bar - “Looking for group”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Xbox Game Bar - “Looking for group”: Hi there! having an issue with Xbox Game Bar, using to join other groups in Sea of thieves, actually to join theres no problem, but if i would create a group, the gamebar itself like crashed and...
  4. Xbox looking for group post not working on windows 10 gamebar or Console companion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox looking for group post not working on windows 10 gamebar or Console companion: I have tried and tried to post a looking for group post, every time I do so it just comes up with the error message "you're looking for group post isn't working right now" idk what to do I have...
  5. Looking for Group at Windows 10 error (XBOX Game Bar)

in XBoX on Windows
    Looking for Group at Windows 10 error (XBOX Game Bar): Hello, on my Xbox Game Bar (Windows 10), i cant use the looking for group feature. everytime i try to enter one group it says: "the post is no longer avaliable". or if i try to post something it...
  6. Looking for group not working on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Looking for group not working on Windows 10: Looking for group is not working on Xbox game bar windows 10 97126ea0-1c4e-430e-b940-c37a34c14380
  7. I can t create or join a group on xbox windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    I can t create or join a group on xbox windows 10: Hey I write this post because i can t join or create a group for playing with people speacking the same language and the same goal in the game. some video: Trying to join a group Trying to...
  8. my application of xbox windows 10 makes noises in groups

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my application of xbox windows 10 makes noises in groups: 1.Hello, can someone help me with the xbox application for windows 10? Please, when I create a group, someone invites me, makes a noise like choppy please help me....
  9. X-Box Music App - Windows 8.1 mobile - Songs not grouped by Album in Album View

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X-Box Music App - Windows 8.1 mobile - Songs not grouped by Album in Album View: Hi, In the XBOX Music App, Songs belonging to a compilation\album are appearing as separate items despite having the same album title in the track properties in windows explorer, as well as...
  10. I cant join Groups / Play Multiplayer on Xbox Live for Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant join Groups / Play Multiplayer on Xbox Live for Windows 10: I've purchased Minecraft : Windows 10 Edition to play with my friends. the point is that i cant join groups or play with them Online. I already changed my settings at Xbox.com but its still the...