Is there a way to hear Fortnite party chat through headset and tv?

Discus and support Is there a way to hear Fortnite party chat through headset and tv? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; My son play Fortnite on Xbox One. We can hear party chat through the headset and tv when he is in an xbox party. But to talk to friends on other... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by VerityGriffiths, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Is there a way to hear Fortnite party chat through headset and tv?

My son play Fortnite on Xbox One. We can hear party chat through the headset and tv when he is in an xbox party. But to talk to friends on other consoles when he plays Fornite you have to leave the Xbox chat and use Fornite party chat, this can only be heard on the headset. Is there a way to hear the Fortnite chat through the tv as well as the headset? Thank you!

:)

VerityGriffiths, Jun 30, 2022
  2. VerityGriffiths Win User

Thanks for confirming, I'll stop searching for settings now!
  3. [ A J ] Win User

Hi, VerityGriffiths! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

Unfortunately, there is no way to set In-game chat to come through both your son's headset and the TV speakers. This is only possible when in an Xbox Party Chat.
  4. Puttejo Win User

Headset

I think its a third party headset , it is not a microsoft headset but stereo headset. . Yes he can sometimes hear other players . He is using Fortnite in game chat.

Patrik
  5. WhileyCoyote00 Win User

CHAT HEADSET STOPPED WORKING AND SOLUTION

@gh0stz. Im having the exact same problem. in party chat if my headset is connected they can hear me but i cannot hear them. However, when I'm not in party chat and the headset is connected, I hear game sound through the headset but no chat sound. let me
    know if you have found a solution
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Headsets

When you say "nothing is heard", do you mean other players don't hear your voice through the microphone, or do you not hear anything yourself?

Do you want to hear party chat through your headset, or do you want to hear game sound as well as party chat?
Thema:

1. Is there a way to hear Fortnite party chat through headset and tv? - Similar Threads - hear Fortnite party

2. Cannot hear in game Fortnite chat on stream.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot hear in game Fortnite chat on stream.: When I play/stream Fortnite, the in game chat cannot be heard on Twitch. I play with people on different platforms, so we cannot use party chat (I know how to make party chat work on stream). It...
  3. cant hear voice chat in fortnite on twitch stream xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    cant hear voice chat in fortnite on twitch stream xbox: im trying to stream on xbox but when i try and stream nobody can hear other people on fortnite voice chat but they can hear me though and im on xbox not pc if you could help me i would appreciate...
  4. I cant hear other people in fortnite but they can hear me

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant hear other people in fortnite but they can hear me: i cant hear anyone when playing fortnite but they can hear me, idk what to do i've tried restarting my xbox and resetting my headset nothing works what should i do?...
  5. I cant hear my teammates in fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant hear my teammates in fortnite: My teammates can hear me pretty well but i can not hear them My headset functions properly and i tried every single method but still it didnt work for my life pls fix this issue microsoft...
  6. Can’t hear Fortnite cross play, and they can’t hear me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t hear Fortnite cross play, and they can’t hear me: I play on xbox, and ever since cross play has been a thing, i haven’t been able to hear ps4 players, and they can’t hear me either. I tried just about everything and nothing has worked. I’ve tried...
  7. While streaming Fortnite on Twitch with my PS4 friend, the stream cannot hear him, but I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    While streaming Fortnite on Twitch with my PS4 friend, the stream cannot hear him, but I...: While we are streaming, the stream cannot hear him at all. I saw a question answered before me asking this, and did as it said, I tried to fix my privacy settings. I unblocked everything, but the...
  8. People cant hear me but I can hear them when playing fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    People cant hear me but I can hear them when playing fortnite: I've contacted Microsoft 4 times tried numerous times to fix my turtle beach headset on my xbox one console. Nothing seems to work permanently. It will work for the time being after I've followed...
  9. Fortnite on Xbox | Hearing chat on headset and TV

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fortnite on Xbox | Hearing chat on headset and TV: Hi All, I see this question has been asked a million times prior to Season 11. But the previous answers no longer look to solve how to have voice chat on headset and the TV. Any tips with the...
  10. Hear in game chat through headset AND TV speakers playing Fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hear in game chat through headset AND TV speakers playing Fortnite: My son plays Fortnite and chats with friends through his headset (that was painful and took weeks and three different headsets to actually make it work, but that's another story!). I want the...