Is there a way to leave the beta on windows 10 without the app

Discus and support Is there a way to leave the beta on windows 10 without the app in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I need this because my laptop wont update so I cant get the latest version of xbox insider hub, therefore I cant leave the program. Maybe a website or... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DeadMiner9999, Jun 29, 2020 at 10:12 AM.

1. Is there a way to leave the beta on windows 10 without the app

I need this because my laptop wont update so I cant get the latest version of xbox insider hub, therefore I cant leave the program. Maybe a website or an app on my phone? Please help.

submitted by /u/DeadMiner9999
    [link] [comments]

/u/DeadMiner9999, Jun 29, 2020 at 10:12 AM
    1 person likes this.
  2. KevinB555 Win User

I can't leave beta from Minecraft Windows 10

I am in the same boat. I want to leave the beta, but after leaving the beta in the insider app, it still starts up in the beta. Even if you uninstall and reinstall the windows 10 edition, it still installs the beta.
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

Xbox Game Pass PC

download the xbox beta app for windows 10 then get it that way, it is available from the windows store and is in gamepass for pc too.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox app .EXE

The Xbox Beta app needs the UWP framework which isn't implemented in Wine.

If you wish to run the Windows 10 Xbox Beta App (or any other UWP App from the Windows 10 Store), the only way to do that on your Mac is by dual booting or Virtualization.

Wine will not help in this case.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

gamer pic

Only way for the public to upload a custom gamerpic at the moment is by using the beta xbox app on a windows 10 pc.
  6. SenteevsLV Win User

No XBox One achievements in XBox App

It's been this way since the launch of Windows 10. Also in the Beta app.

I left feedback already. Nothing has changed.
Thema:

Is there a way to leave the beta on windows 10 without the app

1. Is there a way to leave the beta on windows 10 without the app - Similar Threads - leave beta windows

2. Minecraft windows 10 beta leaving problems

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft windows 10 beta leaving problems: Could somebody please help. I've been trying to leave for a week now and none of the three tips provided by Xbox work. like not even administrator: command prompt works. it says that when I'm done...
  3. i cant leave beta windows 10 minecraft

in XboX Insiders
    i cant leave beta windows 10 minecraft: i have done everything and i cant leave beta i need help please submitted by /u/hudsongrundy [link] [comments]
  4. Is there a way to leave minecraft beta without xbox insider on windows 10

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way to leave minecraft beta without xbox insider on windows 10: Is there a way to leave minecraft beta without xbox insider on windows 10 edition? I can't download xbox insider hub because my windows is outdated and I dont want to update it. submitted by...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 game crashing when leaving beta

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Windows 10 game crashing when leaving beta: I recently joined the beta for Minecraft on Windows 10. Everything worked fine until I wanted to go back to regular Minecraft so I could play with friends. After leaving the beta whenever I loaded...
  6. can't leave minecraft windows 10 RTX beta

in XboX Insiders
    can't leave minecraft windows 10 RTX beta: i tried unenrolling the official way, i tried doing Get-AppxPackage -allusers *minecraftUWP* | remove-appxpackage -allusers, and i tried uninstalling and reinstalling on another account. I only...
  7. Issues with leaving Minecraft Windows 10 Beta (Both RTX and Nether Update)

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues with leaving Minecraft Windows 10 Beta (Both RTX and Nether Update): Hi, Yesterday I installed the free trial of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and tried to put it into the RTX beta from the Xbox insider app. This obviously didn't work. I then bought Minecraft...
  8. I can't leave beta from Minecraft Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't leave beta from Minecraft Windows 10: Hi. I follow instructions to leave minecraft beta on Windows 10, but I still having beta I try with xbox insider and erasing multiple accounts with cmd but either doesn't work Could you help...
  9. Cant' leave minecraft beta (windows 10) with "join" button bug

in XboX Insiders
    Cant' leave minecraft beta (windows 10) with "join" button bug: Recently..i joined beta for minecraft..i have i problem when i click "join" the button still "join" but i already joined the beta for minecraft...because of the "join" button bug still showing...
  10. Cant leave Minecraft Windows 10 beta program even though i'm not in it.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant leave Minecraft Windows 10 beta program even though i'm not in it.: I cant leave the Xbox insider program for Minecraft windows 10 i deleted my insider account, enrolled and unrolled in the program multiple times, reinstalled Minecraft multiple times, and...