Is there a way to make a normal RTX Minecraft world?

Discus and support Is there a way to make a normal RTX Minecraft world? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Can I play normal survival Minecraft with RTX on orndoes it have to be one of them custom worlds? submitted by /u/Septic-Sponge [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Septic-Sponge, May 19, 2020 at 1:52 PM.

1. Is there a way to make a normal RTX Minecraft world?

Can I play normal survival Minecraft with RTX on orndoes it have to be one of them custom worlds?

submitted by /u/Septic-Sponge
    [link] [comments]

/u/Septic-Sponge, May 19, 2020 at 1:52 PM
  2. JamFog Win User

Xbox Insider Hub account locked with minecraft still in beta

I have found a solution. After I deleted my original insider account I created a new one and joined the rtx minecraft beta other than the nether beta which was what I was in. I then updated minecraft to rtx and unenrolled and reverted back to the normal
    minecraft version.
  3. darkist1 Win User

Minecraft RTX beta not downloading

Hi Exterm1nat

You need to enroll into the game beta on the Xbox insider hub on your PC, and then make sure to go into the manage section of that minecraft beta, and select the RTX version.

make sure to uninstall your current version of Minecraft after saving all your worlds. All the maps you need to download ingame in the market, they are all free and specifically say RTX
  4. NicholasYeet Win User

Xbox insider not loading!

I guess Microsoft didn't expect rtx gamers to play minecraft, noobs.

EDIT: It is now working, go play!
  5. demon646 Win User

Link the Mojang and Microsoft account?

This is too stupid. We literally own Minecraft and RTX high end gaming cards, but Microsoft thinks it's a good idea to NOT give this small group access to the Tech demo? Way to go... What the heck is Insider Hub anyway? Just a 2nd app store? Dumb.
  6. MarceSebas Win User

Minecraft ne se lance pas... Blocage à l'écran MOJANG [Minecraft doesn't launch... Blocking the MOJANG screen.]

Hi, I had the same problem but i realized what i did wrong, perhaps you did the same thing. I tried used minecraft RTX in my
    [Mod removed- inappropriate] pc. I changed it in Xbox insider Hub. I canceled it and change it to normal. I uninstalled Minecraft before, used ''wsreset'' to reset the <windows store> and download it again. I can play it now. I hope this can
    help you.
Thema:

Is there a way to make a normal RTX Minecraft world?

1. Is there a way to make a normal RTX Minecraft world? - Similar Threads - normal RTX Minecraft

2. I cant leave minecraft beta to go back to normal minecraft

in XboX Insiders
    I cant leave minecraft beta to go back to normal minecraft: I went on the minecraft beta to get the free cape but now after i unenrolled i cant play normal minecraft how do i fix this( fyi im probably just an idiot) submitted by /u/Elf-Ghost [link]...
  3. Xbox elite 2 can not work normal

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox elite 2 can not work normal: When i play game, push the LB or RB one time, it will push it two times. its happend on anyone?? f42c1e03-e1c3-463d-acad-07b3e069b1c5
  4. Minecraft RTX Beta and Normal Beta Crossplay

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft RTX Beta and Normal Beta Crossplay: I have the RTX Beta for PC and my friends have the console version of the game. If they were to update to the beta version without rtx, could we still play together? Or is the RTX version...
  5. The game will shut down unexpectedly when loading the map normally!

in XboX Insiders
    The game will shut down unexpectedly when loading the map normally!: If you encounter a game loading map twice a month, it will shut down unexpectedly without any operation. Is it a game problem or a system problem. game:borderland3 os:10.0.19401.2893...
  6. [forza 4] Can't join online games! nat is normal! The server is connected!

in XBoX on Windows
    [forza 4] Can't join online games! nat is normal! The server is connected!: [img] [img] Please check if my account is banned from online activities. My game account is my forum account!thank you very much! 26c021ee-7045-4d8e-a88c-66127602da30
  7. Xbox doesnt open normally?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox doesnt open normally?: I recently bought an xbox, but when I turn it on I get the normal "Xbox One" Startup screen. After that, I get a picture of an xbox in the background with an xbox controller in the foreground,...
  8. I cant play normal minecraft.............

in XboX Insiders
    I cant play normal minecraft.............: It wont work :-/ submitted by /u/commit_d1e [link] [comments]
  9. I don't have an option for "RTX Beta" on xbox insider. Just normal MC for Windows 10. HELPPP!!!

in XboX Insiders
    I don't have an option for "RTX Beta" on xbox insider. Just normal MC for Windows 10. HELPPP!!!: [IMG] https://preview.redd.it/rndioftpl6t41.png?width=1200&format=png&auto=webp&s=f0fa50c0099a4e1bbca0a57d9db6ec2f39549280 submitted by /u/TheBhost [link] [comments]
  10. Can't join Minecraft RTX beta, already a part of the normal beta

in XboX Insiders
    Can't join Minecraft RTX beta, already a part of the normal beta: Heyo! I'm trying to move from the normal minecraft bedrock beta to the RTX beta and am unable to. I've followed all the instructions but still cannot find the option. Any suggestions? submitted...