is there a way to play xbox one exclusive games on pc

Discus and support is there a way to play xbox one exclusive games on pc in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; is there a way to play halo 5 guardians and rare replay and and powerstar golf and crimson dragon and forza motorsport 5 on pc... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RobertPU, Jul 24, 2019.

1. RobertPU
    RobertPU Guest

is there a way to play halo 5 guardians and rare replay and and powerstar golf and crimson dragon and forza motorsport 5 on pc

:)

RobertPU, Jul 24, 2019
  2. aMexicanErb Win User

Currently I believe only certain Microsoft games are available to play on both systems.
  3. Buachaill Dona Win User

Hi there,

The only Xbox games currently playable on PC are play anywhere titles, and GamePass PC games. Here are a couple links that will show the current titles playable on PC via both schemes, firstly here is a LINK
    to the play anywhere titles. And here is a LINK to the current GP PC titles.
  4. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Robert,

We thank you for bringing your inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns Halo 5 Guardians and if it can be played on your Windows 10 PC.

As stated by Smwutches, the game is currently not available through Xbox Game Pass shown here on the list of
    Game Pass PC games.

Also provided was the option to stream your Xbox One console to your Windows PC. Follow the linked article for assistance
    with setting that up.

Let us know if this information helped, and we wish you the best!
  5. Smwutches Win User

You could stream it to the PC through your Xbox, but currently it's not available for the PC.
  6. Tzar of kaos Win User

There Will Likely Never be Another Xbox One Exclusive

Hum.....Microsoft makes money with one software : Windows.

If Xbox exclusives were consoles sellers there will be over 40 million Xbox one sold.

Bringing Xbox exclusives on PC won't make any differences.

It won't bring much more new PC gamers to play these "exclusives".

PC and console gamers,can saves some money by not buying Xbox console anymore.

And console gamers can still buy and play on consoles.

It's a draw.(at best)

Really don't see where or how Microsoft can win something

But at least,they didn't spent ressources to create new IP's for the PC communiy.Bringing Xbox exclusives on PC was the cheapest way.
Thema:

1. is there a way to play xbox one exclusive games on pc - Similar Threads - play exclusive games

2. Forcing me to renew subscription I already have to play downloaded games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forcing me to renew subscription I already have to play downloaded games: This has happened with both halo master collection and now boarderlands 2, I have had these games for a while and never had a subscription to anything and they always worked fine. Then I got a...
  3. I can´t play some games of GamePass

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can´t play some games of GamePass: Hi, as I said in the top, I can´t play some gamepass games, I paid 3 months of Gamepass Ultimate, and I can play Forza Horizon 4 only, but the other games, when I open it appears a screen saying...
  4. Microsoft Contractors Listened in on Children Playing Xbox does this concern you?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Contractors Listened in on Children Playing Xbox does this concern you?: This doesnt really bother me, I stream and record my sounds anyways, so someone listening in to my on xbox might end up learning some bad Afrikaans words. As for it being around kids, if its...
  5. Just bought MIB: International and it won’t play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just bought MIB: International and it won’t play: So i just bought the movie and it started off buffering and playing and buffering again and again. Now its just saying sorry cant play it now. After i just finished watching shazam....
  6. My friend installed Minecraft and he can’t play with us since the Xbox insiders Hub put him...

in XboX Insiders
    My friend installed Minecraft and he can’t play with us since the Xbox insiders Hub put him...: As title says; my friend tried to go to the Xbox Insiders Hub app on his Xbox but can’t log in when it asks him to log in. When he logs in it is just a blank screen. submitted by /u/LifeAegis...
  7. Keep have problems with prey game freezing after a while of playing it

in XboX Insiders
    Keep have problems with prey game freezing after a while of playing it: Today is now 5 times the prey game has been freezing on me after it working great and running smooth for a while then freezes. the freezes in the prey game have been coming more frequently now...
  8. Cannot Play Xbox Live Gold Games

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot Play Xbox Live Gold Games: I own an Xbox Gamepass Ultimate which I have linked with my xbox live gold ,and yet when I go to play a game from xbox live gold it tells me about how I do not have access to play. I have checked...
  9. Binge Watch and Play Promo doesn't show how to get exclusive gamerpic

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Binge Watch and Play Promo doesn't show how to get exclusive gamerpic: I looked up the Binge Watch and Play promo on my console, and later on my computer. Despite what the official rules and promo page claim, I have not seen a single place that explains the steps or...
  10. Neverwinter free to play mmo to be xbox one exclusive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Neverwinter free to play mmo to be xbox one exclusive: Neverwinter Free-to-Play MMO to be Xbox One Exclusive - Daily Game 5cac3269-ab19-4324-8c6c-5f7d2330dcee