is there a way to play xbox one exclusive games on pc

Discus and support is there a way to play xbox one exclusive games on pc in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; is there a way to play halo 5 guardians and rare replay and and powerstar golf and crimson dragon and forza motorsport 5 on pc... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RobertPU, Jul 24, 2019.

1. RobertPU
    RobertPU Guest

is there a way to play halo 5 guardians and rare replay and and powerstar golf and crimson dragon and forza motorsport 5 on pc

:)

RobertPU, Jul 24, 2019
  2. aMexicanErb Win User

Currently I believe only certain Microsoft games are available to play on both systems.
  3. Buachaill Dona Win User

Hi there,

The only Xbox games currently playable on PC are play anywhere titles, and GamePass PC games. Here are a couple links that will show the current titles playable on PC via both schemes, firstly here is a LINK
    to the play anywhere titles. And here is a LINK to the current GP PC titles.
  4. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Robert,

We thank you for bringing your inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns Halo 5 Guardians and if it can be played on your Windows 10 PC.

As stated by Smwutches, the game is currently not available through Xbox Game Pass shown here on the list of
    Game Pass PC games.

Also provided was the option to stream your Xbox One console to your Windows PC. Follow the linked article for assistance
    with setting that up.

Let us know if this information helped, and we wish you the best!
  5. Smwutches Win User

You could stream it to the PC through your Xbox, but currently it's not available for the PC.
  6. Tzar of kaos Win User

There Will Likely Never be Another Xbox One Exclusive

Hum.....Microsoft makes money with one software : Windows.

If Xbox exclusives were consoles sellers there will be over 40 million Xbox one sold.

Bringing Xbox exclusives on PC won't make any differences.

It won't bring much more new PC gamers to play these "exclusives".

PC and console gamers,can saves some money by not buying Xbox console anymore.

And console gamers can still buy and play on consoles.

It's a draw.(at best)

Really don't see where or how Microsoft can win something

But at least,they didn't spent ressources to create new IP's for the PC communiy.Bringing Xbox exclusives on PC was the cheapest way.
Thema:

1. is there a way to play xbox one exclusive games on pc - Similar Threads - play exclusive games

2. Buying Xbox 360 DLC on a standalone Xbox 360 and playing it through Xbox 360 emulation on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Xbox 360 DLC on a standalone Xbox 360 and playing it through Xbox 360 emulation on...: I recently found out that buying certain Xbox 360 DLC is not possible though the Xbox One. With this in mind, if I were to buy the Xbox 360 DLC content on a standalone Xbox 360, would I be able...
  3. Profile can't play on xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile can't play on xbox live: I tried to play on xbox live and got a message that read: " Profile cannot play on xbox live." Been playing fine, then got this message. I even updated my account info. What is going on here?...
  4. Refunded for duplicate charge but can’t play games now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refunded for duplicate charge but can’t play games now: I recently purchased a few games while on sale. For some reason i was charged twice for the purchase. I reached out asking for a refund for one of the charges but not both (thinking that way i...
  5. What You Playing This Weekend? (6/12 - 8/12)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What You Playing This Weekend? (6/12 - 8/12): plan on grinding out that apex! f681442a-3882-4e08-a56d-a1870daddc94
  6. Minecraft Lagging (especially on realms) when more than one player is playing on split screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Lagging (especially on realms) when more than one player is playing on split screen.: Minecraft is very laggy when I try to play it and there is more than one player on split screen, no matter what graphic settings I use, the game is unplayable. Please leave any suggestions/fixes....
  7. 0x80070057 Downloading / Playing Game Pass Games in the Microsoft Store / XBOX App (Beta)...

in XBoX on Windows
    0x80070057 Downloading / Playing Game Pass Games in the Microsoft Store / XBOX App (Beta)...: Hi, after the last update most of my game pass games stopped working. Only a few indie games still start without problems. I noticed first, that the shortlink images disappeared. If i start a...
  8. cant play anything but halo reach in halo mastercheif collection, please help (not solved)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant play anything but halo reach in halo mastercheif collection, please help (not solved): i prolly became famous this last week because of the amount of questions i asked. anyway, i just completed halo reach in halo the mastercheif collection but i can play the others, i finished all...
  9. Binge Watch and Play Promo doesn't show how to get exclusive gamerpic

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Binge Watch and Play Promo doesn't show how to get exclusive gamerpic: I looked up the Binge Watch and Play promo on my console, and later on my computer. Despite what the official rules and promo page claim, I have not seen a single place that explains the steps or...
  10. Neverwinter free to play mmo to be xbox one exclusive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Neverwinter free to play mmo to be xbox one exclusive: Neverwinter Free-to-Play MMO to be Xbox One Exclusive - Daily Game 5cac3269-ab19-4324-8c6c-5f7d2330dcee