Is there a way to remove Mixer videos on home screen beside games.

Discus and support Is there a way to remove Mixer videos on home screen beside games. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was wondering if there is a way to remove the mixer videos beside video games pinned to the home screen. I hate seeing them and have no interest in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by iamcrazyblah, Oct 7, 2019.

1. iamcrazyblah
    iamcrazyblah Guest

I was wondering if there is a way to remove the mixer videos beside video games pinned to the home screen. I hate seeing them and have no interest in them.

Thank you for any answers you give me in advance.

:)

iamcrazyblah, Oct 7, 2019
  2. iamcrazyblah Win User

Awesome news. Just too much going on with the home screen atm.
  3. iamcrazyblah Win User

Not exactly what i was asking but thank you.
  4. Chargersbride Win User

5. iamcrazyblah Win User

Thought so. Just annoying and i have no use for extra clutter. Thank you though.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

That is part of the dashboard now and I don't think you can remove it. If you think your console is overloaded with data just refresh the xbox home.
Thema:

1. Is there a way to remove Mixer videos on home screen beside games. - Similar Threads - remove Mixer videos

2. Confirmation that native Mixer streaming has been removed from Game Bar on PC.

in XboX Insiders
    Confirmation that native Mixer streaming has been removed from Game Bar on PC.: [IMG] submitted by /u/statenotcity [link] [comments]
  3. [PC]Streaming to mixer removed from Gamebar?

in XboX Insiders
    [PC]Streaming to mixer removed from Gamebar?: I just received the update that adds framerate counter (that doesn't work in most games anyway), Capture now lacks streaming option and there is no separate Broadcast anymore. Am I just blind?...
  4. Allow us to remove Mixer App and Tab

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Allow us to remove Mixer App and Tab: I still cannot believe we have been forced to have such a pointless and intrusive thing into MY Xbox. Make it an option but don't force it. I don't want it, it's been put before useful things and...
  5. Removal/deletion/hide Cortana and Mixer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Removal/deletion/hide Cortana and Mixer: Dear all, First of all my sons nor I are gamers. The xbox 1tb that I bought them from new, is at least 4 years old. No issues until now. The console is updated. They are not allowed online....
  6. how do i remove mixer from my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i remove mixer from my xbox: how do i remove mixer from my xbox 4565b4f7-8480-43e2-99e9-8c7f6b7248c9
  7. Je n arrive pas a regarder mes videos sur mixer pourtant elles sont la pseudo (Mod Removed...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Je n arrive pas a regarder mes videos sur mixer pourtant elles sont la pseudo (Mod Removed...: Merci d avance -------- [Mod Translation - Thanks in advance] 34062c4e-d6c8-4566-a393-4912e175ff5b
  8. Make Mixer Deletable and remove the useless tab - Mixer must not start on boot eating bandwith.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Make Mixer Deletable and remove the useless tab - Mixer must not start on boot eating bandwith.: That utter thrash that is the IE of streaming must go from MY console or MS better start paying me for the space and bandwith usage. That crap start playing on it's own will on START-UP, eating...
  9. Remove BEAM/MIXER from MY XBOX or Pay me to tolerate it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remove BEAM/MIXER from MY XBOX or Pay me to tolerate it.: Clearly microsoft does not care in no way whatsoever about my clientele... Not only Beam/Mixer (the Useless equivalent of Internet Explorer for streaming apps) is not removable, but now you've put...
  10. Mixer tab on Xbox dashboard removal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mixer tab on Xbox dashboard removal: Hi, I was just wondering if anybody knows if I can remove or just move the new mixer tab on my dashboard. I never watch live streams and while it is a minor thing it is a weird decision to put it...