Is there a way to remove the mixure in your next update

Discus and support Is there a way to remove the mixure in your next update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is an awful broadcasting feature and it not user friendly enviroment.Not sure why I get banned just for watching it.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OutcastGuy44, Oct 7, 2019.

1. OutcastGuy44
    OutcastGuy44 Guest

This is an awful broadcasting feature and it not user friendly enviroment.Not sure why I get banned just for watching it.

:)

OutcastGuy44, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Sanguinem Malum Win User

I hope mixer doesn't get removed, its a great feature and allows me to remotely assist my friends in games.

Given the deal with Ninja, I doubt it will get removed.
  3. JayDelgado Win User

If you got banned is probably because you violated the guidelines or something. Also I myself use Mixer a lot and so far it has been indeed a very user friendly environment, compared to other platforms
  4. OutcastGuy44 Win User

CanI have the link to the enforcement tea?I dont want contact the mixure support team.
  5. OutcastGuy44 Win User

Maybe I just avoid using it and just play my xbox one games to enjoy.
  6. Capitain Gonzo Win User

I dont think, that MS Remove Mixer from the Dashboard Tab. Mixer (just like Minecraft) belong to Microsoft, they have paid a lot of money for it and want to make a lot of money from it. Mixer is an instrument to further push the XBOX brand.
Thema:

1. Is there a way to remove the mixure in your next update - Similar Threads - remove mixure next

2. Usunięcie tagu gracza z konta Microsoft [Mod Removed-Removing the player tag from the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Usunięcie tagu gracza z konta Microsoft [Mod Removed-Removing the player tag from the...: Witam, chciałbym usunąć tag gracza z konta Microsoft. Nie zachowałem odpowiednie kolejności i przypisałem tag gracza w nowym XBOX ONE zamiast najpierw połączyć konto offline w starym XBOX 360....
  3. removing xbox from account

in XBoX on Consoles
    removing xbox from account: recently bought a new xbox one but sent it back to the online store as they supplied a 3rd party power supply and also I was not happy with the xbox as it did not feel feel right as everything...
  4. Speech to Text for virtual keyboard removed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Speech to Text for virtual keyboard removed?: So when i broung up the keyboard to search up something, i use a mic to say stuff when i press the double box button. But when i came to search up something now, the buttion was removed on the...
  5. Gamer-Pic getting removed

in XBoX on Mobile
    Gamer-Pic getting removed: Okay so here's the deal, I'm trying to set a custom gamer-picture but anytime I add it on, it gets removed. I have checked the guidelines for what is allowed and as far as I can tell, it does not...
  6. Is it possible to remove an owned trial version of a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to remove an owned trial version of a game?: Sometime ago I got a trial for gears of war 4 but never got the chance to install it and play. And now recently gears of war 4 full game was given with games with gold this August. So i decided to...
  7. Can Microsoft Remove Mouse Support?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can Microsoft Remove Mouse Support?: Ever since they allowed mouse and keyboard, i have been running into at least one mouse user every lobby. I will continue to report them as aim botters until this feature is removed, since there...
  8. Privacy and [Mod Removed - Profanity]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Privacy and [Mod Removed - Profanity]: It won't let me play with my friend, I have a Samsung galaxy tab, he has a switch, we've play with each other before at least 20 time before now and I have him as a friend, if I check my account,...
  9. Is there a way to remove Mixer videos on home screen beside games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to remove Mixer videos on home screen beside games.: I was wondering if there is a way to remove the mixer videos beside video games pinned to the home screen. I hate seeing them and have no interest in them. Thank you for any answers you give me...
  10. Remove game data

in XBoX on Windows
    Remove game data: I would like to remove my microsoft solitaire game data. 7f5454c7-90d3-45c5-a3f5-97202100ad27