Is there a way to remove the mixure in your next update

Discus and support Is there a way to remove the mixure in your next update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is an awful broadcasting feature and it not user friendly enviroment.Not sure why I get banned just for watching it.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OutcastGuy44, Oct 7, 2019.

1. OutcastGuy44
    OutcastGuy44 Guest

This is an awful broadcasting feature and it not user friendly enviroment.Not sure why I get banned just for watching it.

:)

OutcastGuy44, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Sanguinem Malum Win User

I hope mixer doesn't get removed, its a great feature and allows me to remotely assist my friends in games.

Given the deal with Ninja, I doubt it will get removed.
  3. JayDelgado Win User

If you got banned is probably because you violated the guidelines or something. Also I myself use Mixer a lot and so far it has been indeed a very user friendly environment, compared to other platforms
  4. OutcastGuy44 Win User

CanI have the link to the enforcement tea?I dont want contact the mixure support team.
  5. OutcastGuy44 Win User

Maybe I just avoid using it and just play my xbox one games to enjoy.
  6. Capitain Gonzo Win User

I dont think, that MS Remove Mixer from the Dashboard Tab. Mixer (just like Minecraft) belong to Microsoft, they have paid a lot of money for it and want to make a lot of money from it. Mixer is an instrument to further push the XBOX brand.
Thema:

1. Is there a way to remove the mixure in your next update - Similar Threads - remove mixure next

2. Games removed from library and history

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games removed from library and history: I owned and payed for Kotor 1 backwards compatibility game on my Xbox one, i remember buying it last year around April, now it's gone and i gotta pay for it again, so I checked my purchase history...
  3. Cannot remove files for Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot remove files for Forza Horizon 4: I have uninstalled Forza Horizon 4 through the XBox App but the files are still in c:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.383.263.2_x64_8wekyb3d8bbwe Any thoughts on how to...
  4. Is it real necessary to go through all those steps to remove a mod? Skyrim SE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it real necessary to go through all those steps to remove a mod? Skyrim SE: Okay, I know nothing about modding on computers. the only modding experiance I have done. It is with consoles. So is it really necessary to do these steps to uninstall a mod? Do you have to this...
  5. Can NOT remove myself from the XBOX PREVIEW! XBOX support is going in circles...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can NOT remove myself from the XBOX PREVIEW! XBOX support is going in circles...: Basically, I have had two faulty XB1X's in the UK from game.co.uk with both having HDMI/screen blinking issues. both were replaced with "new one's" and now I can't remove the new UI that's...
  6. How do I remove a gamer tag from xbox live on PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I remove a gamer tag from xbox live on PC?: I play War planet and have several Game tags I log in with to play more then one account in the game. I have 1 account that is an account that was gifted to me that I now am having issues over as...
  7. Can NOT remove myself from the XBOX PREVIEW! XBOX support is going in circles..

in XboX Insiders
    Can NOT remove myself from the XBOX PREVIEW! XBOX support is going in circles..: Basically, I have had two faulty XB1X's in the UK from game.co.uk with both having HDMI/screen blinking issues. both were replaced with "new one's" and now I can't remove the new UI that's...
  8. "no update available" when removing myself as an insider and the UI is from the preview...

in XboX Insiders
    "no update available" when removing myself as an insider and the UI is from the preview...: "no update available" when removing myself as an insider and the UI is from the preview build! Please help.... I don't want to be an insider! I want public updates! How can I get the old UI...
  9. Bestellnummer [Mod Removed - Personal Information] rechnungsnummer[Mod Removed - Personal...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bestellnummer [Mod Removed - Personal Information] rechnungsnummer[Mod Removed - Personal...: Hallo, mein nicht volljähriger Enkel hatte für seine X Box dergl. das oben benannte Programm bestellt. Mir wurde über Klarna mehrere Monate 12,99 Euro abgezogen. In Bezug auf ein...
  10. Rechnungsnummer [Mod removed PI] - Bestellnummer [Mod Removed PI] ultimate [Edit -...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rechnungsnummer [Mod removed PI] - Bestellnummer [Mod Removed PI] ultimate [Edit -...: Hallo, leider wurde trotz mehrfacher E-mails und Telefongesprächen bzw. Kündigung nunmehr wieder eine neue Rechnung mir zugesandt. ( 12,99 Euro ) Obwohl mein Enkel nicht volljährig ist. Ist...