Is there a way to request for a game to be added to Gamepass Ultimate?

Discus and support Is there a way to request for a game to be added to Gamepass Ultimate? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there any way for people to request games they would like to see added to xbox game pass ultimate? 6d069926-5ef9-4e85-8962-407b63caeee7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JustinTime_7501, Jul 3, 2022.

1. Is there a way to request for a game to be added to Gamepass Ultimate?

Is there any way for people to request games they would like to see added to xbox game pass ultimate?

:)

JustinTime_7501, Jul 3, 2022
  2. [ A J ] Win User

Hi, JustinTime_7501! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

The best way to do this is to provide feedback via Xbox's Idea Hub at:

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a "PUP" (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. Villarino Win User

GamePass - MetroExodus

Sorry buddy, i were in the same boat as you, there is no way to know what game will be added to gamepass besides the microsoft ones
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Dragon ball xenoverse 2

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am a Microsoft Independent Advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

You can request a game to be added on Xbox Game Pass by visiting this link and then scroll down you'll see "Can I request games?"

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptions-billing/manage-subscriptions/xbox-game-pass-faq
    That is totally incorrect, you cannot request games to be added to the Game Pass. It is totally up to publishers to add their products to the Xbox Game Pass catalogue. Xbox/Microsoft have no say in this matter.

Of course Microsoft/Xbox have a say in the matter. Either a publisher/dev approaches Microsoft & makes a deal to put their game on gamepass or Microsoft will approach a publisher/dev & make a deal to put their game on gamepass.Either way,gamepass is a service provided by Microsoft & they have to approve a game coming to gamepass so they certainly have a say in the matter.

Also the amount of people marking your posts as "helpful" is extremely suspicious.
  5. bowski477 Win User

Xbox Game Pass. Is it worth the money?

I have EA Access and Gamepass and have gotten more use out of EA Access. However Gamepass is still relatively new. I would recommend gamepass to a new console owner or a family with kids that is maybe looking to save money on games. Gamepass will get better
    the same way EA Access did. But if you already own most of the games on there, maybe wait to see what else gets added.
  6. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Def Jam FFNY Backwards Compatibility

Unfortunately , there is no way to request a title to be added to the list of backwards compatible games!

You might want to reach out to the developers of the game and share your request as it is their call!
Thema:

1. Is there a way to request for a game to be added to Gamepass Ultimate? - Similar Threads - request game added

2. Can we get the option to request backwards compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we get the option to request backwards compatible games: I have quite a few games I csnt play unless I purchase a xbox 360 again and I hate seeing the games not being played and here th [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] ey are...
  3. I want to request a game to be on game pass.

in XboX Insiders
    I want to request a game to be on game pass.: Idk where to put game suggestions but I think you should add Severed steel to game pass. It’s a pretty good game. Please add this game to game pass. If you do add it, I love you. submitted by...
  4. Xbox Game Pass request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass request: Here are the games I would like to see through Game Pass: Burnout Revenge (EA Play) Raskulls Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved Splosion Man SpongeBob SquarePants: Underpants Slam! Lovers in a...
  5. Xbox Cloud Gaming is awesome, but is there a way to request a game be added to it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Cloud Gaming is awesome, but is there a way to request a game be added to it?: Is there a way to request for games to eventually be added to cloud gaming? For example the game Darksouls Remastered on the Xbox One isn't available through cloud gaming on my PC, is there a way...
  6. Where do I request backwards compatibility game to be added to the list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I request backwards compatibility game to be added to the list: Hi I'm trying to find the page where I can request a game to be hopefully added to the backward compatibility list for Xbox One and Xbox one X and up and used to have Simpsons Hit and Run on the...
  7. Please seriously consider adding option to Xbox App Game List….FEATURE REQUEST

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please seriously consider adding option to Xbox App Game List….FEATURE REQUEST: Please seriously consider adding the option to the Xbox App Game LIBRARY to be able to LIST owned games. Currently the game library is displayed as graphic images, which are very difficult to...
  8. Please seriously consider adding option to Xbox App Game List….FEATURE REQUEST

in XboX Insiders
    Please seriously consider adding option to Xbox App Game List….FEATURE REQUEST: Please seriously consider adding the option to the Xbox App Game LIBRARY to be able to LIST owned games. Currently the game library is displayed as graphic images, which are very difficult to...
  9. i want to request a game to be added back to game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i want to request a game to be added back to game pass: i want fallout 3 to be added back to gamepass because fallout 4 got added back so i believe that fallout 3 should be added back too efbbb85f-f607-4e29-9598-2a39ae7d8556
  10. Is there a place to request games to be added to Quick Resume?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a place to request games to be added to Quick Resume?: I think quick resume is a really cool feature but a bunch of my games don’t support it. Is there place to request games to have this feature added? I really want the Megaman Zero Collection to...